Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community (4802 Views)

Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba / Unbelievable!!! Is This Imo State? / Unbelievable Magic: See What This Imo Man Did To Himself - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
FastShipping:

wallowing

I see you just learned that from me, yes? Foolish olodo rabata. You can stay in the US (of Ijebu Ode) for the next 50 years and even till eon, but you can never achieve a quarter of what I have already achieved.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Adelaide2:

I see you just learned that from me, yes? Foolish olodo rabata. You can stay in the US (of Ijebu Ode) for the next 50 years and even till eon, but you can never achieve a quarter of what I have already achieved.
[/s]

Trash.

Shut up. Olodo from Orlu Imo state.

You are illegal immigrant in the US cleaning and changing diapers. I'm going to hunt you down each time you pop out of your hole and spread your bigotry and vitriol on this forum.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by gidgiddy: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
The guy did a good job with the Biafran seat

I like his work
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Pls shut up u ar a dumb girl..
qhat if he adds it...

Nnamdi kanu ur nightmare
where is your hero NNAMDI coward KANU after all the threats to sink Nigeria, he is still hiding under his momma's bed
Idiot

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by gidgiddy: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Juliette05:
where is your hero NNAMDI coward KANU after all the threats to sink Nigeria, he is still hiding under his momma's bed
Idiot

Well at least he came out openly to talk. You guys still have your head stuck up hausa/Fulani A$$ to even know what talking feels like
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainGOOD: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Juliette05:
Idiot

Akwula Lagos...
Nnamdi kanu is ur night mare.
Ezi ofia!
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by gratiaeo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.
The major reason why your igbo brothers have chosen to invest outside their regions is because they know no viable market exists there. That's is why most of them are in Lagos.

Lagos, whether you like it or not, still remains the largest market hub in Nigeria That is why your brothers have flouted IPOB's order to vacate the region.

Igbos will continue to get their livelihood from Lagos.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.
Igbo influx in lagos is not good for both Igbo and yoruba
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by DerideGull(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
FastShipping:

Because you stumbled on ipobian furniture on Facebook doesn't mean I should go on Facebook or anywhere and search for pictures. I don't have time for that. If you think only in the east is where they make "best furniture", then continue diluding yourself.

I told you I went to school there for almost a year, my family bought furniture there twice and brought to Lagos and my mother worked at court of appeal, Benin city for six years. I have described what I saw live on several occasions and not internet stuff. So I know what I'm talking about.

This is one of the major problems with African in general and Nigerian in particular. Why do you have to show a sense of dejection because the picture is of Igbo furniture maker? You should have simply utter the words of encouragement or upload the picture of Benin (Edo) furniture maker so that Nigerians will rejoice together for the growth. This silly behavior you put up in the above post encourages the call for disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
DerideGull:

This is one of the major problems with African in general and Nigerian in particular. Why do you have to show a sense of dejection because the picture is of Igbo furniture maker? You should have simply utter the words of encouragement or upload the picture of Benin (Edo) furniture maker so that Nigerians will rejoice together for the growth. This silly behavior you put up in the above post encourages the call for disintegration of Nigeria.

Absolutely not showing any "sense of dejection". Why should I? I have partners who are igbos that deal with me on hour basis (not daily). They are likely reading this. I'm not that type of person. So you're wrong sir. I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion. It came out of left field. The idiot I was referring to is the one your response fits perfectly.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Akwula Lagos...
Nnamdi kanu is ur night mare.
Ezi ofia!
keep wallowing in ignorance, while KANU builds mansions

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well at least he came out openly to talk. You guys still have your head stuck up hausa/Fulani A$$ to even know what talking feels like
all talk and no action

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainGOOD: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Juliette05:
keep wallowing in ignorance, while KANU builds mansions

Keep asslicking afonjas while they use u like rag
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Keep asslicking afonjas while they use u like rag
am not an afon.... Neither do I support KANU, igbos problem is your leaders, stop blaming others for your problems

2 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FRESHG(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
doctokwus:
What in God's name is special here.
Many villages in many parts of Iboland,Southwest and elsewhere has someone with a furniture biz.
Seems op has confined himself to his village.
Op,travel and see.
BROS TRY GATHER SENSE NOWsad
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by ipodstinks: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Advertisement. I didn't know the ones in different homes in southwest, south south and north are imported from alaigbo na.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainGOOD: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Juliette05:
am not an afon.... Neither do I support KANU, igbos problem is your leaders, stop blaming others for your problems

Im not saying u are afonja.. im just saying u are asslicking them..
The problem of igbos are the leaders and selllouts like u..
Becoz the sold kanu out, like u like them.
Including afonjas who has deep hatred for igbos.

So can u see the similarity between 3 of u?
U, AFONJA AND IGBO LEADERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Im not saying u are afonja.. im just saying u are asslicking them..
The problem of igbos are the leaders and selllouts like u..
Becoz the sold kanu out, like u like them.
Including afonjas who has deep hatred for igbos.

So can u see the similarity between 3 of u?
U, AFONJA AND IGBO LEADERS.
I never praised afonja in any of my posts, if your dementia will allow you to recap, I just want you to see that tribalism isn't the way forward for Igbos
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainGOOD: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Juliette05:
I never praised afonja in any of my posts, if your dementia will allow you to recap, I just want you to see that tribalism isn't the way forward for Igbos

Akwula lagos.. I said u are asslicking afonja not praising.. get sense na.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Preshy561(f): 4:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Juliette05:
you kept mentioning IPOB
abeg shift angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In ITaly shows money Given To Him By Government Equal To 300k-blasts Buhari / Lagos LG Elections: MC Oluomo's Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes In Oshodi (VIDEO) / Mamman Turji The Notorious Bandit Referred To As His Excellency -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.