Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? (816 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by easyboss1(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Can a woman have joy without a man in her life?
www.dailyfamily.ng

Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by ogeodi(f): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Yes she can.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by greatnaija01: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
women have been HAVING total and COMPLETE JOY without men before you were born.... OP
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
undecided joy is not subject to who is or not in your life... a woman having a man in her life/ a man having a woman in his life is all for complimentary purposes. Ever seen some needy and insecure married woman? This question will irritate you combined with them.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by junnyjake(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
As emotional as they mostly are??

They can only pretend to be.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by ubunja(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2018
yes.definately. both women and men can have complete joy without the other.
but instinct, needs,limitations and urges force us to seek out each other and seek our joy within the other.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2018
ogeodi:
Yes she can.

No she can't. Every woman needs the company support and affection of a man. Any woman that says she doesn't is only lying. And women also need good dick as well. If a woman doesn't have these things on her life, she is never going to be truly happy. She'd just pretend to be. Except if she's a lesbian.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Abdul3391(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
ogeodi:
Yes she can.
first feminist spotted
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
women have been HAVING total and COMPLETE JOY without men before you were born.... OP

Give me one example.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by columbus007(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Ofcourse she can,there's lots of cucumber all over the place undecided
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Brunosamel(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
easyboss1:
Can a woman have joy without a man in her life?
www.dailyfamily.ng
yes she can but she will need a toy boy to service her pussy...
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by greatnaija01: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
MOTHER THERESA na lez abi

HELLEN KELLER abi

pls read n study n make proper research even at autopsy they were still virgins

Spasmic:

No she can't. Every woman needs the company support and affection of a man. Any woman that says she doesn't is only lying. And women also need good dick as well. If a woman doesn't have these things on her life, she is never going to be truly happy. She'd just pretend to be. Except if she's a lesbian.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by ogeodi(f): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Spasmic:

who d*** don help? na money be the koko 4 me o
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by sinaj(f): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
No she cant.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2018
ogeodi:

who d*** don help? na money be the koko 4 me o
Its not about d dick. You will understand better when u hit mid forty without a partner.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Sambisaforest(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
Its not about d dick. You will understand better when u hit mid forty without a partner.
definitely she will understand. U have said it all
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Before nko.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
No she cant.

so is dia sarcasm or what...cos last time I checked nobody I mean nobody is entitled to others joy
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
so is dia sarcasm or what...cos last time I checked nobody I mean nobody is entitled to others joy
m sorry I cnt explenit
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
m sorry I cnt explenit
I don't get u
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by sinaj(f): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I don't get u
I cnt xplain it.
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
I cnt xplain it.
okay
Re: Can A Woman Have Joy Without A Man In Her Life? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Not at all..

Buh lezbos are..

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Lady Expresses Her Love For Male Sex Doll / She Lied / Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.