Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

She Lied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied (827 Views)

She Cooked Noodles And She Lied. Red Flag / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied by Metrics4tea: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hi. A friend of mine wedding is scheduled on 3rd march 2018. I will be his best man. but he called me yesterday and said that his fiancé is still communicating with her ex, despite the fact that she told him they don't speak or communicate with each other again. my friend is highly demoralized and he found out when he was browsing with her phone. he said the worst part what she was asking her ex if he still feels something for her and where they can meet or hang out

My friend is now having double mind whether to cancel the wedding or not
Re: She Lied by Pubichairs(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecided your friend shouldn't be told what to do..the handwriting is boldly written on the wall..
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cancel the mistake.

The girl will be fucking the other guy soon of not already.

But wait oh, why your friend no find virgin? cry

Is he okay with paying for what is public property, because how many more guys are sharing the girl. Is she bluetooth.

Then secondly, she is asking her ex that so that he knows that even tho she is married he can still have free access to her Pusey.
Re: She Lied by FluidQueen(f): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
You lie. I lie. Every body lies. Calm down.
He go dey alright.
Re: She Lied by izaray(f): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Some girls sha, some times they dn't even kno what they want...

And Most times, when nigga try investigating the other guy properly, you end up finding out, dude is still trying to fix himself/life up. Then he start wondering what is wrong with his bae cheesy
Re: She Lied by Metrics4tea: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
but i asked my friend if he has caught her red handed having sex with her ex. he said no. his major concern is why she will still have the mind to be communicating with him again. i may advice my friend to take things easy and should not be in a rush to cancel the wedding
Re: She Lied by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
ur marraige is already being tested, as a mature man and husband, display it by seating her down and let her explain herself.it may just be just a minor fling.
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Metrics4tea:
but i asked my friend if he has caught her red handed having sex with her ex. he said no. his major concern is why she will still have the mind to be communicating with him again. i may advice my friend to take things easy and should not be in a rush to cancel the wedding

What type of friend are you? Or do you have shares in the girl.

Tell your friend that the girl hasn't moved on from her ex.

Does he need to catch her red handed. Is it until he realises that the lady is using his money to fund another man?

Is it until 15 yes latter that he finds that his children are not his?

Or is it until he builds a life and the girl stabs him to go to the other guy claiming self defense.

Because any girl that can lie to her man doesn't love him, she only wants to keep him close, after the wedding how much problems do you think he will go through?

How many more ex's on the way?

He's your friend, he came to you because laft alone he loves the girl, he will still marry her, but he knows he is not thinking right, he wants you to help him, so take it seriously.
Do you think this is the only lie she is keeping, and what guarantee that she isn't hiding more or worse lies.

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Metrics4tea: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chai, this is very serious. i have made up my mind that i will visit my friend by weekend to discus the issue, without the knowledge of his finance. but my final question is, if you found out that your fiancé is chatting with her ex, is that enough reason to cancel the wedding?. if is enough i will support my friend to go ahead and cancel it, but if not i will stand by him and assist in the wedding plans
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Metrics4tea:
Chai, this is very serious. i have made up my mind that i will visit my friend by weekend to discus the issue, without the knowledge of his finance. but my final question is, if you found out that your fiancé is chatting with her ex, is that enough reason to cancel the wedding?. if is enough i will support my friend to go ahead and cancel it, but if not i will stand by him and assist in the wedding plans

In all sincerity, if she told him herself it wouldn't be enough, but since he caught her its a big issue.

You know the saying " its only cheating when you are caught"

What is most disturbing is how much more she is hiding.

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Should Wait B4 I Cheat Again / What could be your reason of not achieving great?Six disabled that achieved alot / Nigerian Singer Poses Unclad To Make A Public Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.