Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40969 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2018
kachi19:
Well, white girls de sweet oh. speaking from experience with my pretty finnish girl...

But "i missing you" isn't wrong in british sense... only if many of you have been to England and hear how these Brits refurnish English to their modern taste, you go fear! grin

Lol. British have so many accents depending from even suburb to suburb. My nigerian man tells me my australian accent is like chinese whereas i say his nigerian sounds chinese lol. He dont sound chinese but we like to tease each other n laugh at our accents.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:
You guys had better be careful, whites are killing black people and harvesting their body parts over here in America. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Ppl are killing ppl all over the world. Even here in places like australia. Colour of skin dont determine you a murderer. Whites kill whites black kill black black n white kill each other.
If whites are killing n harvesting body parts in the us theres sure to be black drs or ppl involved aswell somwhere dwn the line as thered probably be mexicans involved ive heard stories of that kinda thing happening alot in mexico above all places
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
I never see any British white woman wey fine.they always look woworish. Anyway the hustle for British papers is real.

Trust me australian papers would be the best. Our government is best at helping us.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
many of the nigerian guys getting into marriage with these old white women are mostly doing it for immigration purpose.so b4 the white woman would think of doin any mischief the guy would have already dumped her and moved to another state. And besides i haven't heard any case of a nigerian man who married an old white woman getting harmed.its always the white women at d receiving end.

Doesnt work that way. Most countries make u prove the relationship is genuine n u only get temporary visa so if the relationship turns out genuine and lasts over two years u get a permanent visa if its failed uthe immigrant gets the boot bk to his country. These immigration officers ask for a hell of alot of proof and testimonies to prove its genuine relationship. If they even suspect its not real on one persons side theyl refuse you entry to begin with.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
u think an attractive white woman would want to marry a green card hustler? Where dat one dey happen? cheesy

I been with my nigerian man two n half years n it started by me offering c to marry him to help him into the country to have better life n opportunities (before i realised immigration aint that gullible) n he refused n wanted a real relationship n we still going strong.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not talking about Nigerians only I'm talking about black people in general including black Americans. They are harvesting black people for our melanin. So many black people have been found murdered with their organs missing including some little black girls who went missing and were found without their organs.

Can u even harvest melanin? I didnt know that. Wat do they do with it
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh this is creepy. The only one i have heard about is old white men coming to Africa to marry young African girls and carrying them back to Europe. While in Europe they force such young African ladies to have sex with their friends or with strange men and even in some extreme cases with dogs while they put it on video and sell such videos to shady characters on the internet.i saw some of these stories on Facebook.

Ive heard of this happening to alot of foriegners gullible young girls from all countries going to strange places they dont know. Its sick. It happens everywhere but mostly europe i think
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

Why don't these girls come back home?

They take their visa they stand over them scare them hold them prisoner or decieve them or make them owe them a debt of sorts. Ive heard lots bout these kinda things going on in europe. They target young gullible girls n sometimes men coming from a hard life to a new country
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Ppl are killing ppl all over the world. Even here in places like australia. Colour of skin dont determine you a murderer. Whites kill whites black kill black black n white kill each other.
If whites are killing n harvesting body parts in the us theres sure to be black drs or ppl involved aswell somwhere dwn the line as thered probably be mexicans involved ive heard stories of that kinda thing happening alot in mexico above all places

No, it's whites, don't try to right a wrong by putting it on Mexicans. SMH undecided For your information, the color of a person skin means a lot in the U.S. after all this country was founded on racism, rape, murder, slavery, thievery, just like your country was and it hasn't changed much. Ask those aborigines in your country does skin color make a difference.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Martin0:

See yeah I know u won't agree with me!

Most of these white ladies are not as old as we thought! See e get one babe wey my guy wey dey london show me,I be dey think say don old like 40/50 but when him tell me say d babe na jus her twenties,guy I shock!

Me sef con go zoom dey pics well I con see say na true!

U know say whites dey grown big as one can never imagine,dem dey grow pass their age!

If I should say that lady could possibly be around 25minimium!

Ask lalas247,shaybebaby,about this dem go tell u!

Alot of us white girls smoke cigarettes. Alot eat really unhealthy foods n sodas. Alot do drugs party hard and drink alcohol alot. I smoke cigarettes but none of the rest since a teenager. But it will age u. Whereas your women they eat healthy foods every day. No junk foods or fizzy drinks n drugs alcohol n partying. Cigarettes is the worst to age your skin. But you guys eat healthy n brush regilously whereas i know of alot of whites who rarely brush their teeth. Not all but lots dont. Some can be unhygienic its disgusting. I couldn't not b clean but there are those who are too lazy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Doesnt work that way. Most countries make u prove the relationship is genuine n u only get temporary visa so if the relationship turns out genuine and lasts over two years u get a permanent visa if its failed uthe immigrant gets the boot bk to his country. These immigration officers ask for a hell of alot of proof and testimonies to prove its genuine relationship. If they even suspect its not real on one persons side theyl refuse you entry to begin with.
wow wow wow wow first time iyam seeing a beautiful oyibo babe on nairaland.so tell me..are u married to a nigerian man? be careful about the nigerian guys here oo..they so hot blooded and their blood will juss heat up if they see a fine gehl like u;-)

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol nobody is safe ...
but yes ... they mature quicker than Nigerians mentally because white are more exposed n advanced ...that being said she is defo older than that boy

Shed be about 33-38
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

Write something in Igbo for me then write the translation in English. I really like Igbo people by the way. smiley

My man is igbo. Ahuru mgi na anya.
Means i love you. I love igbo ppl. I only met mostly igbo. Its beautiful language but hard to learn too much at once i think. Is easier to learn pidgin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
u mean mature more than nigerians physically?

No we arent. We just live differently. You guys eat healthier drink lotsa water n dont smoke cigarettes n drink or do drugs in the way white ppl do. It ages the skin. Water n healthy foods will keep the skin nice. Plus u guys are more into looking nice every day. Alot of white girls can b lazy to do it every single day. Not all but most
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Martin0:

I agree with you!

Then again nobody should rate her as old mama!
That lady doesn't deserve to be rated like that!

She's just possibly 30 as u predicted! By the way we are now in the 21th century let throw out those old thought which still see's age as a sort of big deal!

I can marry 100year's old sefgrin I don't care the highest wey go happen I go,go adopt what else again!

Na so my sis carry her yeye sharp mouth dey tell me say ma nor fucvk who don old pass me saying it not good as she's older than me,I told her she's crazy!grin
Coz if she's opening her legs am there to register the age number's wey she dey open for!grin

Yeye mentality!

So make we allow that woman be oo,mek una nor call her granny again oo!

grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
wow wow wow wow first time iyam seeing a beautiful oyibo babe on nairaland.so tell me..are u married to a nigerian man? be careful about the nigerian guys here oo..they so hot blooded and their blood will juss heat up if they see a fine gehl like u;-)
see as you dey pour sand for naija guys garri
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh n mentally too... cause white are exposed to things we Nigerians shelter our kids from

Like now from 15 I have been living alone .. had my first house

Now that will be almost impossible bk home or rare... how can u live in a big house by yourself from 15 even society there won’t let u live lol .
Also from 16 here we are driving ..
We work from 16 here too ... so that makes us grow quicker ...
my cousin had twins at 19 a boy ... if that’s Nigeria they will talk now he is a family man with a bad ass job making serious coins ... but if he lived in Naija his life would have finished ...

That’s what I mean by diff mentality and we grow up fast like super fast

Yeah our enviroment n lifestyles differ greatly. Aswell as cigarette smoking n junk food fizzy cordials all things that age the skin.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
if whites dey mentally good dem no suppose to dey fall for childlish scams na.u will see a yahoo boy using beyouncy pix to profess love to one oyibo man for dating site and like mumu the oyibo man will start sending thousands of euros to the guy posing as beyouncy.how many nigerians go fall for such foolish childlish scam.To scam a Nigeria u must prepare ur scam scheme well cos the average nigerian is naturally suspicious. Though i won't lie u that some few mumu nigerians dey sha. Like someone go use nicki minaj picture whatsap one alhaji and the alhaji will actually think he's chatting with nicki minaj.
grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol no kill me Oga lefu
Here a bit easier
Every child get £20 every week till their 18 birthday
You also get child support , child care if you work and earn less
Also social housing .. when u have a dependant you are priority for housing if on low income and was living in like a room .. you will get a one bedroom or 2 bedroom depending on sex of the child all paid or by Government ... but ppl like me pay for all that .. that’s why we pay taxes in this country .
Even unemployed ppl get £70 a week for doing fuk all ... so u see more fortunate

These ladies just want black deek simple grin

Australian governments the same but we get paid way way more. The tax/welfare systems almost the same
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Martin0:

Oh atleast u know!grin

So e nor get were scam nor dey!

But base on wetin lalas247 talk sha na the black jaguer wey dem nor get na dey make dem fall so cheaply!

Abi u don forget say some white dey like hear u talk about sex and diccks!grin

One of my guy for lagos use im deek take scam one scottish woman of some pounds abi Euros!

Just imagine deekk for that matter ooo;

I believe na deek dey make dem fall easily and most of these white ladies when dem see black guy like this dem go beging use their brain dey imagine how pesin deek be!

My friend connect me to one babe from london guy lefulefu when diz babe beging talk about sex and deeks I gotta run ooo!grin

grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
well u can't blame some of the youths.no job ,nothing dey at all. Hence they got no choice other than to siddon for dhier papa house.but den that no mean say person go just just siddon like dat doin nothin dey blame buhari all throughout d day.Person must get tangible plan on wetin he wan do and work towards dat plan.some guys own na to play nairabet and wen dem hammer dem go use d money take drink and carry ashawo and wen money finish dem go start blaming buhari.dat one no be life na.remember dat guy i tell u wey near my area here wey chop 600k from one Hungarian old mama.na for October 2017 d old mama send am d money ooo and by Dec d money just finish. D guy take buy cartons of expensive wines,carry numerous oloshos den take am dey do party for im lodge.d don broke now and im don sell some of d few clothes wey he take d money buy.he's now back to his wearing one brown old slippers and three quarter jeans.he dey ask make i give am money for him to take go Jos.na one eye me just dey take look am yet sha.

They scam all that money then waste it on girls n beer instead of putting it towards their future so they dont need scam all day. Stupidity
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm na wao but if oyibo babes love black men that much then why our hustling green card seeking brothers no dey fit bring the pretty ones come. All my guys wey hook up with oyibo babes the oyibo wey i see with them are ugly. Some of dem even get tobacco stained rabbit looking teeth and some come look like men sef. Even India wey dem say dhier women are so beautiful but then if u see d ones wey our nigerian guys dey carry come house dem dey dey very ugly. Is it dat nigerian men wey dem travel abroad dhier magnetic charm dey only attract the ugly? Look, if i see say na only ugly women and eniola badmus looking women dey surround me i will meet a strong pastor to pray for me cos by then e go dey obvious dat na village ppl dey wan try tangle with my destiny.

I love my igbo guy n im not a beast to look at i dont think so maybe im your exception lol?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
so u don't like a babe wey go dey talk to u about sex? cheesy.don't u know if u have such a girl she will ensure u chop sex belleful cheesy.no be wetin we want cheesy.anyway i no fit cope sha with oyibo babe cos dem no get ukwu. U when u are at home and ur wife is in d kitchen preparing ur meal and u will be in the sitting room admiring her backyard then u will just be marvelling at dat ukwu. But it won't be like dat for a white lady na cos white women have very flat buttocks.

Thats a lie lol. My igbo guy loves my bum. He says it looks like a black girls bum but white hahaha. Mines not flat at all. Or fat. Its just right he says although i think its plump lol. Im curvy short flat belly but curvy bum n legs.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s like seeing Ferrari and wish if only u can just touch it grin ... now those that touch and own one Kai Kai
U get my drift

Before i met emeka my naija guy i never thought bout black guys before. Im in tasmania Australia and theres sum african guys here but very few n id just never considered it before. Sorta like an outta sight...outta mind scenario. Now i been dating meka for two n half years i swear i never want anyone else but if things didnt work out id not go for a white guy again. Id go for no one as i love my man too much but i do think black guys ate hotter. More romantic more manly more sexy. More sexyal altogether

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by JustCare: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Before i met emeka my naija guy i never thought bout black guys before. Im in tasmania Australia and theres sum african guys here but very few n id just never considered it before. Sorta like an outta sight...outta mind scenario. Now i been dating meka for two n half years i swear i never want anyone else but if things didnt work out id not go for a white guy again. Id go for no one as i love my man too much but i do think black guys ate hotter. More romantic more manly more sexy. More sexyal altogether

Just say black guys are like horses in bed, by size and performance wink

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2018
JustCare:

Just say black guys are like horses in bed, by size and performance wink

grin this be my smile wen meka n i finaly spend our first night together i bet lol. You guys can be so damn sexy n the sweet talking sum do try...lol
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2018
virgoquin:
see as you dey pour sand for naija guys garri
... . haha i no pour sand sand for any one garri oo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:

Lol. Thanku. Yeah been in a two n half year long distance relationship with an igbo guy whos in nigeria. We aint met yet as we aint had the money but hes working on it. We will marry when we meet. And yeah i know how hot blooded they can be lol

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

No, it's whites, don't try to right a wrong by putting it on Mexicans. SMH undecided For your information, the color of a person skin means a lot in the U.S. after all this country was founded on racism, rape, murder, slavery, thievery, just like your country was and it hasn't changed much. Ask those aborigines in your country does skin color make a difference.

Calm dwn. I know my countries history well and the us n all the white on black crime but that was past white ppls crimes not mine or all white ppl and i definitely dont condone it. Terrible things were done to those ppl n Im not saying wat you say isnt true i dont read American news just that ive read alot of it happening in mexico. And we are all the same humans despite skin colour. All races kill each other and their own is what i was saying. Anyone who kills any person is a bad person their skin colour dont define them.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

ehn this emeka really has good eyes oo.travelling all the way to far away australia to pick one beautiful bride with angelina jolie lips while our other colleagues over there are coming back with 87 yr old grannies as wives...hmm ur man has gud eyes.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

And hunni i love black ppl. So dnt get me wrong. My man is nigerian n him n his family are the nicest ppl i know. And i understand the bad shit that white ppl have dun to black ppl over the centuries. Im surprised u know of our indigenous ppl our aboriginal ppl here. Did they teach u in school there? In my comment i was refering to stories ive heard n i even seen a movie about these mexican drs who had a whole network ring of ppl of all races from drs nurses policemen in the us and mexico who were trafficking organs from murdered ppl. Homeless ppl and ppl who had no family to miss them n such. And basically that no matter your skin a murderer is a murderer. I meant no offence to u at all or ur comment im not like that. But that kinda thing happens by all kindsa races to other races and their own worldwide.
As for the white crimes against black in the history of Australia and the us or anywhere i find it disgusting and cruel inhumane and those ppl who committed those crimes or will commit crimes as such will all answer to god someday
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Thats a lie lol. My igbo guy loves my bum. He says it looks like a black girls bum but white hahaha. Mines not flat at all. Or fat. Its just right he says although i think its plump lol. Im curvy short flat belly but curvy bum n legs.
ok i take it u have a pert behind.that one is good .a pert twerkable ukwu is cool...and a flat tummy?...olala cheesy
Missyford31:

ok i take it u have a pert behind.that one is good .a pert twerkable ukwu is cool...and a flat tummy?...olala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.