Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40965 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

No, it's whites, don't try to right a wrong by putting it on Mexicans. SMH undecided For your information, the color of a person skin means a lot in the U.S. after all this country was founded on racism, rape, murder, slavery, thievery, just like your country was and it hasn't changed much. Ask those aborigines in your country does skin color make a difference.

And some of the aborigines here hate us whites. Our ancestors stole their land/country n murdered n enslaved them stole their kids etc...terrible things but its not a crime i myself committed or would commit yet we today are still hated by many for it. I have jewish grandparents on mums side but i dont hate german ppl of today for ww2 crimes committed against our ppl then. Although i do understand their anger. I do have some friends who are aboriginal aswell.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
ok i take it u have a pert behind.that one is good .a pert twerkable ukwu is cool.

Lol yeah but lacking in boobs dept unfortunately lol
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn this emeka really has good eyes oo.travelling all the way to far away australia to pick one beautiful bride with angelina jolie lips while our other colleagues over there are coming back with 87 yr old grannies as wives...hmm ur man has gud eyes.

Hahaha i wish i had her lips. But thanks for the comments n trust me i have a good eye too cos his sexy as hell. And i love u guys accent. Lol meka says if i talk fast i sound chinese.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol yeah but lacking in boobs dept unfortunately lol
lol its not every naija guy that loves big boobs. i dont really like big boobs..i prefer them jus average or perky.iyam very sure u were his spec for him to ask u out.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

No we arent. We just live differently. You guys eat healthier drink lotsa water n dont smoke cigarettes n drink or do drugs in the way white ppl do. It ages the skin. Water n healthy foods will keep the skin nice. Plus u guys are more into looking nice every day. Alot of white girls can b lazy to do it every single day. Not all but most
unfortunatly some few guys here now drink and smoke heavily thinking its cool...though who still avoid such habits and yes it might be type of food we eat that brings about premature ageing rather than race
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

My man is igbo. Ahuru mgi na anya.
Means i love you. I love igbo ppl. I only met mostly igbo. Its beautiful language but hard to learn too much at once i think. Is easier to learn pidgin

Lie go kill you

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
象形字
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

And some of the aborigines here hate us whites. Our ancestors stole their land/country n murdered n enslaved them stole their kids etc...terrible things but its not a crime i myself committed or would commit yet we today are still hated by many for it. I have jewish grandparents on mums side but i dont hate german ppl of today for ww2 crimes committed against our ppl then. Although i do understand their anger. I do have some friends who are aboriginal aswell.

Of course, the aboriginals hate you whites and rightfully so. No, it wasn't your generation who committed the atrocities towards the aborigines, but what has your generation done to rectify the savagery of your ancestors? You think that it is unfair that your generation is hated for something you had no part of, right, but have you heard of the ancient saying that the sins of the father will be visited upon his children, well you reap what you sow. For your information, your grandparents are fake Jews, they are only converts of Judaism from Poland, Russia, and Germany, the true Hebrews were black. As the Arab president said, and I quote, "How did you leave Israel black and come back white?"
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

And hunni i love black ppl. So dnt get me wrong. My man is nigerian n him n his family are the nicest ppl i know. And i understand the bad shit that white ppl have dun to black ppl over the centuries. Im surprised u know of our indigenous ppl our aboriginal ppl here. Did they teach u in school there? In my comment i was refering to stories ive heard n i even seen a movie about these mexican drs who had a whole network ring of ppl of all races from drs nurses policemen in the us and mexico who were trafficking organs from murdered ppl. Homeless ppl and ppl who had no family to miss them n such. And basically that no matter your skin a murderer is a murderer. I meant no offence to u at all or ur comment im not like that. But that kinda thing happens by all kindsa races to other races and their own worldwide.
As for the white crimes against black in the history of Australia and the us or anywhere i find it disgusting and cruel inhumane and those ppl who committed those crimes or will commit crimes as such will all answer to god someday

I don't give a damn what your cooning man is, you are still a savage. The whole world knows what you savages did/are doing to the aborigines. I'm not Nigerian so your bullcrap about how you love black people because your man is black won't work here, I know how you devils work. You may like the man you are screwing but that is as far as your concern goes.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
unfortunatly some few guys here now drink and smoke heavily thinking its cool...though who still avoid such habits and yes it might be type of food we eat that brings about premature ageing rather than race

Don't compare yourself to her kind. They can eat healthy from birth till 30 years old and still look 50.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
lol its not every naija guy that loves big boobs. i dont really like big boobs..i prefer them jus average or perky.iyam very sure u were his spec for him to ask u out.

She doesn't have to be special, just white. SMH at Nigerians. undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

your sister is coming here to sell her bleaching cream undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

i am talking about boobs not her colour cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
JjBankys:
your sister is coming here to sell her bleaching cream undecided

Chyna is not my sister, she is from the Caribbean. Why would Nigerians need her cream when there is enough, "I hate myself cream" already being sold there?" undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:

i am talking about boobs not her colour cheesy

Your brothers over here chase after them like they just fell from heaven, it's so embarrassing. undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
khiaa:

Chyna is not my sister, she is from the Caribbean. Why would Nigerians need her cream when there is enough, "I hate myself cream" already being sold there?" undecided
ok undecided nobody hate anything people all over the world bleach. Indians bleach,Chinese Japan ,Philippines and the rest also bleach .Ghana,Kenyan South African,Congo and so on,Jamaicans also bleach, so you see it's not a Nigeria thing but it's a global something. undecided I'm sure some black Americans bleach as well. tongue
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 4:38am On Nov 24, 2018
JjBankys:
ok undecided nobody hate anything people all over the world bleach. Indians bleach,Chinese Japan ,Philippines and the rest also bleach .Ghana,Kenyan South African,Congo and so on,Jamaicans also bleach, so you see it's not a Nigeria thing but it's a global something. undecided I'm sure some black Americans bleach as well. tongue

Everyone who bleaches their skin is on some serious self-hate, I don't care who he/she is or what country they are from. Trying to become white is some sick, disgusting shyt. angry
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Favor99(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2018
khiaa:

Of course, the aboriginals hate you whites and rightfully so. No, it wasn't your generation who committed the atrocities towards the aborigines, but what has your generation done to rectify the savagery of your ancestors? You think that it is unfair that your generation is hated for something you had no part of, right, but have you heard of the ancient saying that the sins of the father will be visited upon his children, well you reap what you sow. For your information, your grandparents are fake Jews, they are only converts of Judaism from Poland, Russia, and Germany, the true Hebrews were black. As the Arab president said, and I quote, "How did you leave Israel black and come back white?"
Khiaa na, its not good to be saying such things about people. I know whites have done a lot of cruel stuff to our people, but we all know as Christians we should still love everyone and bless those that hate us. Its not easy to show love and bless those that have been bad to us, but as Christians we still have to try. Love is the most important of the commandments. If you don't love your neighbor or enemy, than its impossible to love God.
All of what Im saying is in the scriptures and is the center piece of Jesus Christ's teaching

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2018
khiaa:

Your brothers over here chase after them like they just fell from heaven, it's so embarrassing. undecided
they acting like that cos of that feeling dat is called jungle fevercheesy.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2018
khiaa:

I don't give a damn what your cooning man is, you are still a savage. The whole world knows what you savages did/are doing to the aborigines. I'm not Nigerian so your bullcrap about how you love black people because your man is black won't work here, I know how you devils work. You may like the man you are screwing but that is as far as your concern goes.
Missyford31 seems nice and friendly. Why dont u like her?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2018
khiaa:

Everyone who bleaches their skin is on some serious self-hate, I don't care who he/she is or what country they are from. Trying to become white is some sick, disgusting shyt. angry
lol you don't like white people? undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by kachi19: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol. British have so many accents depending from even suburb to suburb. My nigerian man tells me my australian accent is like chinese whereas i say his nigerian sounds chinese lol. He dont sound chinese but we like to tease each other n laugh at our accents.

His Nigerian accent sound chinese?? omg grin grin that's pretty hilarious
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Favor99:

Khiaa na, its not good to be saying such things about people. I know whites have done a lot of cruel stuff to our people, but we all know as Christians we should still love everyone and bless those that hate us. Its not easy to show love and bless those that have been bad to us, but as Christians we still have to try. Love is the most important of the commandments. If you don't love your neighbor or enemy, than its impossible to love God.
All of what Im saying is in the scriptures and is the center piece of Jesus Christ's teaching

It's those very Christians who enslaved my ancestors, It's those same Christians who are killing my people now, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Friend01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
GraGra247:
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?

Human by nature is insatiable.
Little wonder why you see able young men leaving beautiful females out there as wives for men?

But loving somebody older is not a crime, but this has everything to do with black magic (juju).
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahaha that guy did that Bengali babe strong tin must be a demoncheesy.

A yoruba demon lol
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2018
khiaa:

Very interesting.
No I don't have an Igbo man. smiley There is someone on Nairaland who has stolen my heart but he's not Igbo. wink

My friend Alezy lol
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
yes Bengal na city for India.na India babe na.u don forget say Indians and pakis full UK. Dhier number come even swell for dere wen idi amin pursue dem comot for Uganda in d mid 70s.by the way u fit date India girl?cheesy. India babes no dey get yansh oocheesy.

Una go kee persin o lol
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2018
bejeria101:

My friend Alezy lol

Yessssssss!!! He's my baby. tongue How did you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2018
JjBankys:
lol you don't like white people? undecided

Not at all. undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Missyford31 seems nice and friendly. Why dont u like her?

Why does the Sun shine?
Why do birds fly?
Why is the sky blue?
Why is evil, evil?
why is black beautiful?

You asked me a question that you already knew the answer to, so I will do the same to you. grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 1:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Missyford31:

grin
come oo, shocked
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 1:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Missyford31:

grin
whats funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.