Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Help My Online Gf With Her Family Problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Help My Online Gf With Her Family Problems? (449 Views)

Family Problems Is Weighing Me Down, l Need Advice / Meeting Your Ex-gf With Your Current Gf. / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Help My Online Gf With Her Family Problems? by gabbyboy(m): 2:14am On Jan 05, 2018
I’ve recently been going through a rough patch with my online girlfriend. We’ve been together for about three years now from a dating site called LoveMe. A couple of months ago, her family has moved in with her due to financial issues. Since they’ve been sharing the same roof, communication with her has been quite complicated.

She’s been handling her family problems, and barely has time to contact me anymore. I’ve been worried about how things are going for her and was thinking of ways on how I could help her. I’ve offered to send her funds and things she and her family might need.

But I honestly feel like I’m not helping her out enough. Recently, I’ve been browsing through some plane tickets and I thought to myself if it would best to console her in person. I want to help her out in any way possible but what do you guys think I should do? Aside from traveling to see her, are there any other ways I can try out instead?

I’m open to any suggestions and advice you guys can give me, but my last option is definitely visiting her. I would usually talk to her about these kinds of things but she already has so much on her plate that I don’t want to burden her even more. Please help me out guys, I feel like a sitting duck here.
Re: How To Help My Online Gf With Her Family Problems? by daewoorazer(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2018

gabbyBOY.... Your name says it all.

Have you considered emptying your account for this so-called ONLINE gf? You should if you love her really
Re: How To Help My Online Gf With Her Family Problems? by Next2Bezee(m): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2018
gabbyboy:
I’ve recently been going through a rough patch with my online girlfriend. We’ve been together for about three years now from a dating site called LoveMe. A couple of months ago, her family has moved in with her due to financial issues. Since they’ve been sharing the same roof, communication with her has been quite complicated.

She’s been handling her family problems, and barely has time to contact me anymore. I’ve been worried about how things are going for her and was thinking of ways on how I could help her. I’ve offered to send her funds and things she and her family might need.

But I honestly feel like I’m not helping her out enough. Recently, I’ve been browsing through some plane tickets and I thought to myself if it would best to console her in person. I want to help her out in any way possible but what do you guys think I should do? Aside from traveling to see her, are there any other ways I can try out instead?

I’m open to any suggestions and advice you guys can give me, but my last option is definitely visiting her. I would usually talk to her about these kinds of things but she already has so much on her plate that I don’t want to burden her even more. Please help me out guys, I feel like a sitting duck here.

If you're sure that you haven't been misled by a hungry Nigerian scammer, then get a flight ticket and go and see her.

3 years is too long for a long distance relationship. Also by going to meet her in person, you'll get to see how things really are for her.

It's probable she has a man there keeping her satisfied sexually just as you keep her satisfied financially.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question / 6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man / Forever Living Products For Men. How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.