Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures (6314 Views)

Meeting Your Ex-gf With Your Current Gf. / How To Help My Online Gf With Her Family Problems? / How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Olumike456: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
trend close
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Pubichairs(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
lust has made u so dumb u chose not to read de trash u typed before sending it to her

bro' na jargon u de type so

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by 11thGoldTREE: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
See how long your msg is sha. God knows since all thses years of using whatsapp I have never written an epistle like this. Not even to my father or mother.
People that send a msg as long as yours ain't got game bro.

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by yomi007k(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
undecided

Op. You no dey try o.

Free the babe Or Be her friend and don't pressure her for sex.

Go and get olosho babe to cure your konji.

Life no hard.
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by OluwasureGig: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
see wetin ubunj.a redpill dey cause. chaos everywhere
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by rentAcock(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kids these days. How can you break up with someone via whatsapp?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by subtlemee(f): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
You'll not tell us the kind of lifestyle you are living that's making this girl to be careful,you just want us to start judging her from your one sided fake story
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by eazzzy1(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Wait the girl trashed you and you still feel confident to post lol. You did not scatter everything, she did with that reply.

1st she is not your babe, second she is not sleeping with you. I like her already.

18 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by TUANKU(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Op that your English dey pain brain. You actually sent that garbage you typed to a girl? She was actually polite, you don't even deserve a reply to that.
After embarrassing yourself you still came to post it here for all to see? smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by budaatum: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2019
eazzzy1:
Wait the girl trashed you and you still feel confident to post lol. You did not scatter everything, she did with that reply.

1st she is not your babe, second she is not sleeping with you. I like her already.
I was wondering if I understood wrong, lol!
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by samdavjustin(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2019
I guess you’re still a kid because based on your message you don’t have any game at all. Even if all you want to do is chop and clean mouth you atleast have to make her feel loved temporarily. Anyways that girl doesn’t sound like she will miss you so it’s for the best

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by SkinnyNigga: 4:42am On Oct 19, 2019
the trashed you hands down.. you should be ashamed of yourself the trashed you hands down.. you should be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by shawnfamous(m): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Foolish boy.. Dem suppose carry u lie down for ground, comot ur boxer, flog u...

See ur grammar sef.. The girl was just managing u sef

Well, Men don't ask ladies for sex... We just Bleep them
Why the hell were you asking?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2019
You really messed up
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2019
ode ni omo yii shaaa...

I know for one corner of that your dirty room you go dey cry... you come post online wan dey find encouragement...

the girl just dey manage you since, naa she be the boyfriend while you naa side chick... she dumped you... sho gbo

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Baba said is no mannaz undecided chaiiiii I laugh in Greek grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by DenreleDave(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2019
subtlemee:
You'll not tell us the kind of lifestyle you are living that's making this girl to be careful,you just want us to start judging her from your one sided fake story

I swear the guy is an idiot... The babe get sense.... Infact I like her.... Useless guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by DenreleDave(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Olumike456:
in the whole Two years she didn't allow me to enter the punami and I've caught her with many guys with many guys calling her in front of me , she had introduced her bf to me as her friend and we went clubbing together they both left me and took another seat leaving me alone thank God that day that I'm street wise I quickly linked up with another babe there ,if I talked she would find a way to put blamed on me and expect me to apologized for what I didn't do , tonight I finally bleeped everything up #no mannaz

D babe get sense pass you.. U r a failure

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by ArticleBeast: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy grin grin ;DMake una no kill am. On Nairaland the fool go dey form champion. Alpha male person wey never fit buy boxer for himself. Oga if I be the babe brother na to even they slap u for having her number

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by maynation(f): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2019
The babe 5 You 0.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Hahaha..baby yen fi wayre paa, shameless cow

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by tillaman(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2019
This lil niqqa is lame AF, I couldn’t pick an iota of sense from that trash you sent to her, the problem is that you are still in denial, you can’t accept the reality that you lost her, you taught the girl the rules now she’s good at the game!!

She should be the least of your worries at least I could understand the message she’s trying to pass but your text almost knocked me out cold!!
Go back to school please

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Disgrace, the girl win u hands down...
Sharp guys will chop and clean mouth....u did not even see the colour of her bra....shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Buuhhahhahaha, this Op sef! D girl finished you naw grin

See finishing.
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by MJBOLT: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2019
all these boys that keep disturbing a girl for sex all the time are annoying,your biggest complain is that you did not enter the promise land when you should be complaining about how you wasted 2 years dating yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by earthsync(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2019
WTF is hilarious here?? U need to have sense bri
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Delete thread don't be an idiot

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Nuclear99(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Boyfriend wer mumu
Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Gabson001(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2019
So what do u want us to do?
fry beans?
you re not even ashamed
how can u post this trash here

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by seunmohmoh(f): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Small children.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by mizfabulicious(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2019
This is the embarrassing situation ladies find themselves when they entangle with cavemen from the stone Age. Imagine him having the effrontery to make his stupidity public. I bless God for that girl, knowing there are still women like her, gives me strength to continue trashing mofos like you.

Awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by Clubmaster: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Babe just took OP to school.

You played yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / Girlfriend For 2 Weeks Wants You to Meet Her Mother, Grandmother / Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.