Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) (23308 Views)

Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by okway: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by matadonis(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice....
At least, the shoes will b bold labelled "made in China"
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

And I expect this nonsensical comment to generate lots of likes.

The question is, does your governor need to waste public funds for something as simple as shoemaking that Africans have been doing since they could walk.
Hey.. Don't get it twisted.. I'm not in support of what Ikpeazu is doing.. Chill jare and don't make those funny statements anymore
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:
Simple shoemaking, we need to send people to China?

Africa and slavery grin grin grin grin

This is why the black nation will never progress. If na medicine, I for say okay.....but shoe making grin grin grin

Egusi brain.......
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

Show you a shoe I produced? Is that your excuse? Foolish. I'm in tech, not in shoemaking business.

You need a foreigner to teach you how to make shoes? Do Chinkos come to Abia to learn how to make shiiit?
undecided undecided

Name 5 well-kown Asian shoe brands ...
Oga. I get your Point. But your Last sentence No make Sense...Adidas, Nike etc are ade in Asia, particulaly in China... They May Not have a top brand yet, but they Sure have the skills.

Again, i get your drift.
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by winnah(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
odiereke:
Am happy for. At least she would be freed from roaming around the street looking for job.

the last time I checked its never by force to quote. how is she roaming on the street in search of a job, and will 30days visit to China change that. beside she is currently a shoe maker that means she is currently a job provider. she is already helping your country by providing both direct and indirect job.
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2018
A man's talent maketh way for him.

Go girl!
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by freeze20: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

Once again, this is shoemaking, nothing serious....will it stop an aba mn from making 'GUSHI', 'PLADA' and 'Tommy HILFINGER" shoes? grin

What a waste of state resources.

Abia state as usual.....commissioning nonsense.

Aregbesola has commissioned more things in 2017 than all SE governors put togeter. SHAME!!!
This is the very reason you are on this thread running amok like a headless chicken. Why are hafonjas this envious? shocked
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

This is why the black nation will never progress. If na medicine, I for say okay.....but shoe making grin grin grin

Its a shame....
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by ogechukwubliss(f): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
sureheaven:
Still on the matter ............ Happy birthday to me . grin grin grin
. Happy Birthday. More Money

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
UncleJudax:

Oga. I get your Point. But your Last sentence No make Sense...Adidas, Nike etc are ade in Asia, particulaly in China... They May Not have a top brand yet, but they Sure have the skills.

Again, i get your drift.

Your last sentence too no make sense.. The only reason these brands you mentioned are made in Asia including top phone brands and pretty much everything simply boils down to CHEAP LABOUR + STRENGTH OF THE $ against most Asian currency
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
the Lady with brown hair looks smart
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2018
I love blond gals...

shocked
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2018
pafisayo:

Your last sentence too no make sense.. The only reason these brands you mentioned are made in Asia including top phone brands and pretty much everything simply boils down to CHEAP LABOUR + STRENGTH OF THE $ against most Asian currency
Lol. Everybody knows it is cheaper to make them in Asia, but why are These companies Not in Africa/Nigeria?

Is the Labor Cost in Nigeria higher or is your currency superior to the Dollar?

Do the maths!
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by eodavids(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2018
festwiz:
Congrats to her but,

...going by her reputation, VP in the student union etc, then you know for sure she's probably not there by merit. She's there for the image, planted there by political influences. There are a host of shoe makers and cobblers with little exposure and more talent but they won't be presented with this opportunity.

#...

Easy Dear.
Everyone could not have made the list, so be happy for those that made it. There is always next time. Let's paint a picture of hope and respect, not the other way round.
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2018
She is not even a graduate.. Na my level girl sef.. When she start to sew shoe kwanu? Her politics wey she carry for head don pay off sha.. Chomytex come and see mct former courserep
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by bossrillboss: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
yeye dey smell moves.Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Krafty006: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

so shoe small if Na medicine no issue now I know u no get sense....if we reach let's do everything here...dos guys over dee are not magicians
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by samchem(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Krystalzkris:
She is not even a graduate.. Na my level girl sef.. When she start to sew shoe kwanu? Her politics wey she carry for head don pay off sha.. Chomytex come and see mct former courserep
I know her too but we aren't in d xme dept sha.I saw her shoe samples on fb I thought she was marketing or something,never knew she was producing.But I tink all these were well planned and staged
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
samchem:

I know her too but we aren't in d xme dept sha.I saw her shoe samples on fb I thought she was marketing or something,never knew she was producing.But I tink all these were well planned and staged
of course.. Political sontin.. She only started advertising recently

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by samchem(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=Krystalzkris post=63924043]of course.. Political sontin.. She only started advertising recently[/quote
Best of lucks to her sha]
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by samchem(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=Krystalzkris post=63924043]of course.. Political sontin.. She only started advertising recently[/quote
Best of luck to her sha
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by okway: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2018
freeze20:

This is the very reason you are on this thread running amok like a headless chicken. Why are hafonjas this envious? shocked

Keep typing crap with multiple ID.

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Espada10: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
MemphisRaynes:
If you don't slave, you'll never learn, better late than never. Its easy to critic when you got nothing to offer, you can prove me wrong by showing us a bathroom slippers you produced.

your wife don born? did uou later did the DNA test?
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by chomytex(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
samchem:

it wasn't planned nor staged...she's actually a shoe maker

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by chomytex(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Krystalzkris:
She said she was doing it before she gained admission.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Shade Have Done Differently To Avoid Her Current Situation???? / 8 Things To Avoid At An Interview / Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.