Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " (2184 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
What's your say on this?
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by taylor88(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
She's taking it huge somewhere else

This is 2018 if u ain't wise now then ur taking ur stupidity to the grave

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Its her way of telling u she doesn't find u sexually attractive

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Most ladies that give those conditions are cheats and pretenders. So for me,I wouldn't take them serious.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by thesettingz(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Immediately i feel aggrieved and tensed

Begin to wonder what lead me to her in the first place

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by elantraceey(f): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Its her way of telling u she doesn't find u sexually attractive

That's not always true lefu
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
She's taking it huge somewhere else
What if she is testing you or maybe she needs time before jumping into bed with you.

There is no rush in life you know tongue.
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Samsimple(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Fine by me ... Me sef go tell am say this is a no money relationship... If she no gree let her submit her CV somewhere else ...

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
I feel great with it. If she's someone I want to marry, its even me who will tell her that its a sex-free relatnshp before she thinks of saying it. A woman you want to marry, you don't sleep with her anyhow until youve married her. Even in marriage it shdnt be a rush, else the sizzle will fizzle and the sexual excitement will fade out too soon...then d temptation for having another adventurous variety outside marriage comes in. Thats why a couple would sleep two weeks on same bed and wont have sex especially about middle age...the agility has come down, children are grown up...the same couple that behaved as if they can't survive without sex when they were younger.

If an unmarried guy keeps sleeping with his gf too often, abt a month after wedding, he'll start getting irritated out of sexual familiarity and fading out. It takes discipline to keep to the same set of breasts and vagina throughout life.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2018
All well and good,

Since we are looking after our futures here, I will simply also demand for " no spending relationship"

So that I can also save enough money for my future
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by taylor88(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
What if she is testing you or maybe she needs time before jumping into bed with you.

Testing what diick?

Diick that didn't go to school

Diick that doesn't know when ur mourning a lost one that kicks off at the sight of Asss

Diick that doesn't have conscience

Is it what u testing?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

That's not always true lefu
well for a lady that's a virgin that might be understandable .See, there are some ladies that have multiple boyfriends...so in order for some not to feel so sexually lose and to bring the body count they will be giving it to the main boyfriend while in the case of the side boyfriends they practice the no sex relationship.its all game and the girl that's sharp is good in it..or like i said earlier it could she loves the guy's personality but don't find him sexually attractive.u know it might the guy's self esteem if such a lady were telling him she can't have sex with him cos she don't find him sexually attractive.that will be somehow nawink. A lovely cold morning to u.hope u had a sweet new year celebration?
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by elantraceey(f): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
well for a lady that's a virgin that might be understandable .See, there are some ladies that have multiple boyfriend...so in order for some not to feel so sexually lose they will be giving it to the main boyfriend while in the case of the side boyfriends they practice the no sex relationship.its all game and the girl that's sharp is good in it..or like i said earlier it could she loves the guy's personality but don't find him sexually attractive.u know it might the guy's self esteem if such a lady were telling him she can't have sex with him cos she don't find him sexually attractive.that will be somehow nawink. A lovely cold morning to u.hope u had a sweet new year celebration?

There are ladies like that but not all and by the way a lady doesn't necessarily need to be attracted to a guy to have sex with him, if a lady wants a no sex relationship then first you should ask if her reasons why and not just jump into such conclusions.

Morning to you too, I sure did though I fell quite ill but a lot better now, I believe you're good?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by elantraceey(f): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I feel great with it. If she's someone I want to marry, its even me who will tell her that its a sex-free relatnshp before she thinks of saying it. A woman you want to marry, you don't sleep with her anyhow until youve married her. Even in marriage it shdnt be a rush, else the sizzle will fizzle and the sexual excitement will fade out too soon...then d temptation for having another adventurous variety outside marriage comes in. Thats why a couple would sleep two weeks on same bed and wont have sex especially about middle age...the agility has come down, children are grown up...the same couple that behaved as if they can't survive without sex when they were younger.

If an unmarried guy keeps sleeping with his gf too often, abt a month after wedding, he'll start getting irritated out of sexual familiarity and fading out. It takes discipline to keep to the same set of breasts and vagina throughout life.

Thank heavens reasonable guys still exists, I wonder what will make marriage fun when you've experienced all there is before getting married, little wonder a lot of guys just prefer remaining single because there's no need for it anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2018
If she is not a virgin, den she dey mad
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

There are ladies like that but not all and by the way a lady doesn't necessarily need to be attracted to a guy to have sex with him, if a lady wants a no sex relationship then first you should ask if her reasons why and not just jump into such conclusions.

Morning to you too, I sure did though I fell quite ill but a lot better now, I believe you're good?
well if she says no sex in the relationship i am not going to force her and neither Will i ask her why.. E no be my business na.oh sure i am goodwink....d hamathan no be here ooo cheesy.
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by VERDA: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

While you made some very valid points,I think your analysis is wrong in some aspects,life is not black and white,a relationship that will loose its spark in marriage will do if the couples don't understand how keep things going whether they stay in a sex free relationship for 10 years before marriage,its all in the mind and our ability to understand and mantain the right perspective pertaining relationships and marriage,the origanl reason a no sex relationship was encouraged(besides the religious reason),was so that both couples would see and learn to appreciate the deeper person....sex is a powerful force and has a way of clouding judgment and blinding us to certain things,those that have risen beyond the strong control of sex and understand what a relationship should be about would maintain a lovely relationship long after marriage whether or not sex was frequent pre marriage....I have often pondered at the logic behind the whole "if you sleep with her now,what will be left after marriage or if she keeps seeing you and cooking and funny stuffs like that,what would be left after marriage"...Once two people who claim to love each other enter into a relationship FOR THE RIGHT REASONS...with a heart open to learning and growing in knowledge and understanding about life,love and relationships,they can withstand every storm. My oponion tho....Sorry for my long epitsle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2018
greiboy:
All well and good,

Since we are looking after our futures here, I will simply also demand for " no spending relationship"

So that I can also save enough money for my future

hahaha see ur cunning sense cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by elantraceey(f): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
well if she says no sex in the relationship i am not going to force her and neither Will i ask her why.. E no be my business na.oh sure i am goodwink....d hamathan no be here ooo cheesy.

Lol, if you really like her and you're interested in sex then it's something you both need to talk about na and come to a compromise .... Na everywhere o, thank God for the short holiday sha, enough sleeping things

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

angry

∆ Gbam!!! That's all ∆
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:

lol this scenario is different.its like saying she wants to know u better and lets not rush things. Unlike if she says emphatically no sex and no kissing b4 marriage.
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by eberetos: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
She is forming decent.. but may be receiving it outside
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

Lol, if you really like her and you're interested in sex then it's something you both need to talk about na and come to a compromise .... Na everywhere o, thank God for the short holiday sha, enough sleeping things
nah nah nah i can't pressurize a lady to do what she don't want to docheesy. Abeg na to use enuf cream this weather to protect ur skin against dryness.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
This Question doesnt apply to me but id share my experience.

I once met an amazing guy and we both loved to talk and hang out. Although in total, we met three times.
The Second time we met, he asked about my sex life, but i managed to dodge it, although it made him angry, we moved on.

On the second date, he asked again.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

This time, i told him the truth of how non-existent my sex life was. He looked at me in shock but braced up and Commemded my effort of staying that long without sex.

Then he told me he could not handle a no-sex relationship and doesnt keep female friends that he was not smashing. In his words,

"what do you mean by friends with no sex, I smash All my female friends and we are cool."

Well...we never got to see again or talk anymore since the last date. I wasnt happy losing him that way but i was glad he came out plain and never judged me.

But some immature guys will just act otherwise and insult you.
My point is, No matter how you feel when a girl says this, never make her feel you made a wrong choice. Explain whether or not you can cope. If you cant cope, just move on and dont try to lure her into it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Crossbow(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
OP.. My lipido is not so high and I can stay sexually dormant for 6-7 months with no sexual related activity.. I feel if the idea is find out if I truly love her by not touching her she will fail because I barely have any sexual interest in a woman for the first four months and if she is not content, loyal, funny or intelligent, with the no sex policy, I will gradually get uninterested and write off the relationship in a cool way, even giving her some cash.
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by ubunja(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2018
if i dont fvck a girl within 3 days of getting to know her i lose interest.
if i wanted a relationship without sex i would date a virgin.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:
if i dont fvck a girl within 3 days of getting to know her i lose interest.
if i wanted a relationship without sex i would date a virgin.

How would you know she is a virgin?
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by EOOJ(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2018
No biggy... Am also an advocate of no sex relationship grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by EOOJ(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2018
VERDA:

While you made some very valid points,I think your analysis is wrong in some aspects,life is not black and white,a relationship that will loose its spark in marriage will do if the couples don't understand how keep things going whether they stay in a sex free relationship for 10 years before marriage,its all in the mind and our ability to understand and mantain the right perspective pertaining relationships and marriage,the origanl reason a no sex relationship was encouraged(besides the religious reason),was so that both couples would see and learn to appreciate the deeper person....sex is a powerful force and has a way of clouding judgment and blinding us to certain things,those that have risen beyond the strong control of sex and understand what a relationship should be about would maintain a lovely relationship long after marriage whether or not sex was frequent pre marriage....I have often pondered at the logic behind the whole "if you sleep with her now,what will be left after marriage or if she keeps seeing you and cooking and funny stuffs like that,what would be left after marriage"...Once two people who claim to love each other enter into a relationship FOR THE RIGHT REASONS...with a heart open to learning and growing in knowledge and understanding about life,love and relationships,they can withstand every storm. My oponion tho....Sorry for my long epitsle.
long but cool...
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by EOOJ(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Maychang:

good question
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Maychang:

ubunja:"hey,are you a virgin?"
girl:"yes."
ubunja:"ok. im disvirgining you next saturday.write it in your diary".

/or/

ubunja:"hey,are you a virgin?"
girl:"no"
ubunja:"take off your clothes".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by VERDA: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2018
EOOJ:
long but cool...

Thx smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U'all Talking About D Female Sex Doll Meet D Male Sex Doll, Has Varying D!ck Siz / #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl / Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.