Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " (2201 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by EOOJ(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin badt guyzzzzzzz
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
What if she is testing you or maybe she needs time before jumping into bed with you.

There is no rush in life you know tongue.
No Money Yet too... I Will Test Her... No Rush In Life
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by jmoore(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Who sex epp?
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Pojomojo: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Made sense!!!!!!!!!!!!! if yu come shot belle no enter nko? wetin u go do! test the market wey you wan buy.
RadicallyBlunt:
I feel great with it. If she's someone I want to marry, its even me who will tell her that its a sex-free relatnshp before she thinks of saying it. A woman you want to marry, you don't sleep with her anyhow until youve married her. Even in marriage it shdnt be a rush, else the sizzle will fizzle and the sexual excitement will fade out too soon...then d temptation for having another adventurous variety outside marriage comes in. Thats why a couple would sleep two weeks on same bed and wont have sex especially about middle age...the agility has come down, children are grown up...the same couple that behaved as if they can't survive without sex when they were younger.

If an unmarried guy keeps sleeping with his gf too often, abt a month after wedding, he'll start getting irritated out of sexual familiarity and fading out. It takes discipline to keep to the same set of breasts and vagina throughout life.
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by CHAVINCI: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
What if she is testing you or maybe she needs time before jumping into bed with you.

There is no rush in life you know tongue.
testing me abi?bt wen she collects my moni no b test,Bleep test
Re: How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " by Pojomojo: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2018
I feel bad,but at the same time feel very okay. S/he may be treating an infection and does not want you to contract it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Leaving The University With Hiv(true Life Story) / If He Has These 6 Habits Don't Marry Him . / 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.