Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He (418 Views)

Senator Sadiq Umar: COVID-19 Forcing Stubborn Husbands To Respect Their Wives / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by OGO32(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
An Igbo lady is really angry about the cost of
her traditional wedding as it has drained
herself and her Isoko husband finacially, to the
point of being in debt. She took to facebook to
rant about it. Read below...
I'm really angry and I must rant this
rant......
I want to sincerely beg all igbo fathers
here to pls stop the act of billing their
daughters husbands to be just because
they're non igbos. It's not fair at all
because while they're enjoying the
money, their daughters are at the
receiving end.
I'm of no doubt that some igbo ladies
make good wives and all....my
traditional wedding was last month and
in all honesty, I now understand why
most men marry igbo wives ......continue Reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2018/01/igbo-fathers-need-to-stop-billing-their.html?m=1

Re: Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by thesettingz(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Tell freeze to help you out on the campaign

1 Like

Re: Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
No amount is too much for an Igbo wife

Igbo wife is hard working , cares and respectful to her husband , cooks good soup without pouring much Oil into it and stays with her husband in good and trying times.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by eruchboy(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Good things don't come cheap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
eruchboy:
Good things don't come cheap

They don't know
Re: Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2018
OGO32:
[s]An Igbo lady is really angry about the cost of
her traditional wedding as it has drained
herself and her Isoko husband finacially, to the
point of being in debt. She took to facebook to
rant about it. Read below...
I'm really angry and I must rant this
rant......
I want to sincerely beg all igbo fathers
here to pls stop the act of billing their
daughters husbands to be just because
they're non igbos. It's not fair at all
because while they're enjoying the
money, their daughters are at the
receiving end.
I'm of no doubt that some igbo ladies
make good wives and all....my
traditional wedding was last month and
in all honesty, I now understand why
most men marry igbo wives ......continue Reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2018/01/igbo-fathers-need-to-stop-billing-their.html?[/s]m=1

That lady is an afonja, pretending to be Igbo. The same OP is the same person using one of his many monikers opened the other thread that made it to front page. It's funny that Nairaland that doesn't put the tribe of the person on headline in any news especially bad news...I believe this is Nairaland policy to curb tribalism, has been allowing "Igbo father" on headline, even sending it to front page. If the same Igbo is in good news, they put "Nigerian". Keep fooling yourselves Afonjas...you will die on top of Igbo matters!
Re: Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He by Mynd44: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2018

(1)

Police Record 210 Rape Cases In Katsina / ​south East Governors Meet In Enugu On Dr. Alex Ekwueme's Burial / Gov Udom Swears In New Ssg, Preaches Love, Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.