Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. (951 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by bethyz(m): 1:25am On Jan 06, 2018
This is to all girls. Be wise . But when you know you have made a mistake be quick to correct it and learn from others mistake too.

Two years ago I had this friend of mine . Very pretty. We kind of look alike though slim clean chicks . One thing brought us together in school. Me trying to save her. looking after her like a junior sis. I was in final year in school when she entered year one. In the room of final year I was like a mother to her. No one could do anything to her as long as am there. Fast forward I graduated we talk and still see each other at least every year. She was like when are you going to get married this girl . I said i havnt found the right one yet . Years passed I met a man . Loving , caring. I couldn't think of anyone on this earth I would spend the rest of my life with. So I guided him jealousy. And we loved each other at first site. 2015 or so I went for my brother's wedding so I had to sleep over at this my friends place. So many things happened. She had finished schooling. Bored at home waiting for NYSC. So I invited my boyfriend then to come for the wedding as future in law NA. He is a quiet person . Head over hills in love with me . My wish goes . So he came in a car with his friend took me and my friend to my brother's wedding. Before then this girl will ask how I spend so much time on the phone talking to one person. For my mind this people don't no somthing .

After the whole ceremony my boyfriend went back to base . I began to miss him. Where will I be on Christmas season for Gods sake. He is everything to me. I have grown up with mother father brothers. He is my future now.
So I decided to go back to be with him for the holidays. Because i would resume work soon. See my friend come dey ask me o_O. So you are travelling . I havnt been to that state before please let me go with you. Hmmm I said this kind wahala girl. Ohoo. I wanted to say no but my boyfriends friend said he was interested in her so I said ok. If he is interested I will eat free goat meat where I like it. NA so I carry my friend o_O to my man's place. The guy who wanted her she no gree see am again . Said she does not like him. Hmmm NA so this girl won make me miss this goat meat. I forgot that side. I began to open my eyes wella. My man took a picture of her eating so much food though it was a funny picture . After the picture I went to his phone and deleted it all. We went out one night to a super market knowing too well how my man likes new things. I sat in the car the girl left me there and followed my man . Walking round the shop with him. I was so angry with him but laughed with my friend. Second time . My man left us in the car to shop again. Before I count 5 this girl jumped out again to go meet him . Hmmm . NA so my mood changed and I directed my anger to the innocent man because I didn't want to hurt her feeling with my words. But who follows person boyfriend like that. I began to think she is still a small girl she doesn't know what she is doing at 22- 23 years I was 27. You can see how I taught her mentality will be.

The worst happened a day for her to go back then it now showed I was really angry but she wasn't sure if it was with her or with my man. She came to me asking me to give her my boyfriend number. I asked for what she said she wants to send him her account number that she needs money to go back . NA so I look this girl o_O. I was quiet. She kept bugging me . In my mind I was like who brought her to this state. To call the long story short because it's long. I collected money from my man woke her up at night and gave her the money for her fair . In the morning ,Immediately she entered the bathroom went to her phone deleted my man friend's phone number from her phone. I saw she asked my man's friend for his number when I didn't give her the same guy she refused to see for the days she was with me. I deleted the guys number, deleted my man's number that he sent . I wiped everything. Then when she came out dressing I told her one thing .
I won't let you go dear without telling you what you did wrong. I didn't mention jumping from car to meet him. I just told her I invited you here you don't need to go through my man before you go. I don't like it.
She replied you are an elder sis to me you would have told me it was wrong
PLEASE IS THERE A COURSE CALL LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP 101?
My best friend told me even if NA small pikin dey do the girl my sister is high time she left.
See how African Magic won happen for my eyes . I told my man I don't want her number on your phone . You don't ever call her again. The day I hear you call her . I will join two of you together.
We are married now as husband and Wife. HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US.
Babes shine your eyes so you don't go round in cycle through out your life because of one silly mistake.
I didn't tell you my mum won kill me with talk . Never try that rubbish again.

3 Likes

Re: How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by HungerBAD: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Make I read.
Re: How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by Blackhawk03(f): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2018
Mstcheeeeewwww

2 Likes

Re: How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by Yian1(m): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2018
I'm very sure Bedbug is inside d brain of the person that posted this shit..Rubbish of d day!
Re: How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by alatbaba1(m): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2018
we should fry beans.

Re: How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by y3mi(m): 3:27am On Apr 19, 2018
bethyz:
This is to all girls. Be wise . But when you know you have made a mistake be quick to correct it and learn from others mistake too.

Two years ago I had this friend of mine . Very pretty. We kind of look alike though slim clean chicks . One thing brought us together in school. Me trying to save her. looking after her like a junior sis. I was in final year in school when she entered year one. In the room of final year I was like a mother to her. No one could do anything to her as long as am there. Fast forward I graduated we talk and still see each other at least every year. She was like when are you going to get married this girl . I said i havnt found the right one yet . Years passed I met a man . Loving , caring. I couldn't think of anyone on this earth I would spend the rest of my life with. So I guided him jealousy. And we loved each other at first site. 2015 or so I went for my brother's wedding so I had to sleep over at this my friends place. So many things happened. She had finished schooling. Bored at home waiting for NYSC. So I invited my boyfriend then to come for the wedding as future in law NA. He is a quiet person . Head over hills in love with me . My wish goes . So he came in a car with his friend took me and my friend to my brother's wedding. Before then this girl will ask how I spend so much time on the phone talking to one person. For my mind this people don't no somthing .

After the whole ceremony my boyfriend went back to base . I began to miss him. Where will I be on Christmas season for Gods sake. He is everything to me. I have grown up with mother father brothers. He is my future now.
So I decided to go back to be with him for the holidays. Because i would resume work soon. See my friend come dey ask me o_O. So you are travelling . I havnt been to that state before please let me go with you. Hmmm I said this kind wahala girl. Ohoo. I wanted to say no but my boyfriends friend said he was interested in her so I said ok. If he is interested I will eat free goat meat where I like it. NA so I carry my friend o_O to my man's place. The guy who wanted her she no gree see am again . Said she does not like him. Hmmm NA so this girl won make me miss this goat meat. I forgot that side. I began to open my eyes wella. My man took a picture of her eating so much food though it was a funny picture . After the picture I went to his phone and deleted it all. We went out one night to a super market knowing too well how my man likes new things. I sat in the car the girl left me there and followed my man . Walking round the shop with him. I was so angry with him but laughed with my friend. Second time . My man left us in the car to shop again. Before I count 5 this girl jumped out again to go meet him . Hmmm . NA so my mood changed and I directed my anger to the innocent man because I didn't want to hurt her feeling with my words. But who follows person boyfriend like that. I began to think she is still a small girl she doesn't know what she is doing at 22- 23 years I was 27. You can see how I taught her mentality will be.

The worst happened a day for her to go back then it now showed I was really angry but she wasn't sure if it was with her or with my man. She came to me asking me to give her my boyfriend number. I asked for what she said she wants to send him her account number that she needs money to go back . NA so I look this girl o_O. I was quiet. She kept bugging me . In my mind I was like who brought her to this state. To call the long story short because it's long. I collected money from my man woke her up at night and gave her the money for her fair . In the morning ,Immediately she entered the bathroom went to her phone deleted my man friend's phone number from her phone. I saw she asked my man's friend for his number when I didn't give her the same guy she refused to see for the days she was with me. I deleted the guys number, deleted my man's number that he sent . I wiped everything. Then when she came out dressing I told her one thing .
I won't let you go dear without telling you what you did wrong. I didn't mention jumping from car to meet him. I just told her I invited you here you don't need to go through my man before you go. I don't like it.
She replied you are an elder sis to me you would have told me it was wrong
PLEASE IS THERE A COURSE CALL LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP 101?
My best friend told me even if NA small pikin dey do the girl my sister is high time she left.
See how African Magic won happen for my eyes . I told my man I don't want her number on your phone . You don't ever call her again. The day I hear you call her . I will join two of you together.
We are married now as husband and Wife. HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US.
Babes shine your eyes so you don't go round in cycle through out your life because of one silly mistake.
I didn't tell you my mum won kill me with talk . Never try that rubbish again.
Interesting read Bethyz.

Some people can be naturally puerile while some matured ones do pretend to act immature just so their friend can let their guards down and snatch.

Guys do that a lot, when they act playfully silly with their friend's girlfriend or lover. Kudos for not flaring up and handling the whole thing so maturely.

I know you meant to type guarded and not guided up there ^

Try see the movie title 'Obsessed' by Idris Elba and Beyonce.

Re: How I Shielded My Girl Friend From Snatching My Man. by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 19, 2018
mature girls protecting their bf since 1700

(1) (Reply)

Young Couple Dies In Fatal Accident 2 Months After Their Wedding / Need Your Advice Please / Where Is Donstan18?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.