Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This (1424 Views)

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by liquidlove2018: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
What am about to say is very heavy for me to say it but i did what I had to do. I am having an affair to save my marriage and my husband!

Joe and I have been married for six years and we have three children. But ever since Joe lost his job with the bank 17 months ago,things have been pretty difficult. I have had to try and step in but my meager salary as a secretary is not enough to carry us through.

Things became quite tough. I went to everyone I knew to help. All I kept getting were promises. Some gave little amounts like N2k which didnt even do anything.I went to see my boss for a loan to pay my children’s school fees last term and he asked why we were having financial problems. He then said he could help my husband get a job if I could sleep with him. I refused and my children were eventually stopped from going to school. I wept so much. My husband tried to do bus Driver work as that was only thing he could do at the time but all he makes in a day is not much. One day,he came back feeling frustrated and said he wanted to commit suicide. He said if not for me and the kids,he would have committed suicide. At that point,I knew I needed to do something.

I went back to my boss,I cried and cried begging him to help us. He then said,I could do oral on him,that wont be real s.x. I didnt have a choice I agreed. True to his words,my boss helped my husband get another job in the bank.

Last month,my husband resumed in his new job. He is happy,my children are back in school but every day at work,

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-would-have-committed-suicide-if-i-didnt-do-this/
Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by JULIE1925(f): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin

Buuuuuuuuut......

I bet their frisky love affair didnt end there cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by BlackAdam55(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
liquidlove2018:
What am about to say is very heavy for me to say it but i did what I had to do. I am having an affair to save my marriage and my husband!

Joe and I have been married for six years and we have three children. But ever since Joe lost his job with the bank 17 months ago,things have been pretty difficult. I have had to try and step in but my meager salary as a secretary is not enough to carry us through.

Things became quite tough. I went to everyone I knew to help. All I kept getting were promises. Some gave little amounts like N2k which didnt even do anything.I went to see my boss for a loan to pay my children’s school fees last term and he asked why we were having financial problems. He then said he could help my husband get a job if I could sleep with him. I refused and my children were eventually stopped from going to school. I wept so much. My husband tried to do bus Driver work as that was only thing he could do at the time but all he makes in a day is not much. One day,he came back feeling frustrated and said he wanted to commit suicide. He said if not for me and the kids,he would have committed suicide. At that point,I knew I needed to do something.

I went back to my boss,I cried and cried begging him to help us. He then said,I could do oral on him,that wont be real s.x. I didnt have a choice I agreed. True to his words,my boss helped my husband get another job in the bank.

Last month,my husband resumed in his new job. He is happy,my children are back in school but every day at work,

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-would-have-committed-suicide-if-i-didnt-do-this/
same old bullshit all d time u bloggers are not creative anymore
Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by izaray(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
If i click on that link, let my hand bend. Madam be ready to go down low with ur boss
Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by Neurotika: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
You did what you had to do. The real crime is not letting your husband know. He owns your body. Sounds like a fake story tho, but it happens anyway....
Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by bobokeshington: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
lies everywhere.

picture of you and your boss doing it. then I'd believe
Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by quinSonia(f): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
RECYCLED BULLSHIT
Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by 080jbabe: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
hmnnnn
bobokeshington:
lies everywhere.

picture of you and your boss doing it. then I'd believe

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Father / The Most Ungrateful Thing A Woman Can Say To A Man / WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.