Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (25304 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by deebsman1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Someone among them is finally brave enough to challenge.

I love Islam
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Zionbel(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Writs:
Really? "Number of tithers and givers have increased"? Kindly share your statistics and source please.

I don't owe you explanation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Writs:
With these many juvenile comments on NL,
Won't be a bad idea from 2018 to have a minimum age requirement of 21years to register on NL.

More decorum, etc is needed.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 et al please note.

Thanks.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Charly68: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Follygunners:

Animal!
First class dogs
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Make dis Freeze nor go krase one day o.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Darvel(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionbel:
Freeze is just battling for recognition and cheap popularity. He even helps make free advert for prosperity Ministers whose members are die-hard loyalists.
The number of tithers and givers have increased.

*yawns* he is popular my dear

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ponziponzi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
There's nothing satanic about prosperity, Freeze is so confused.
Why pretend you don't want something when you know you need it..."ask and it shall be given unto you"

And why are we so poor in Nigeria or in Africa for that matter, if more than 43% of Pentecostal Christians are in Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ikorodureporta: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:
Oyedepo is fake.

so u no know before?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rebecon: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Saul of tarsus did more than freeze, zeal wtout genuine knowledge. Haggai 2:8- should d son of a king be wearing rags?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Darvel(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
bros.... be careful of the pastors u condemn...... if they are called by GOD, u in trouble oo

Nigerian pastors are *I had a dream God called me*

Once u don go Bible school.. NA automatic calling.. Hehe

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Leonbonapart(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
LuvU2:
yep. All properity preachers re fake asses. grin
you will kneel before them for help when the time is right but then it will be to late for your already miserable life
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Darvel(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Timijo:
Exactly my thought. He is saying what nominal christians and unbelievers like to hear in order to attract them to his youtube video and make more money. Freeze himself is a fraudster and a deceiver. He is not my standard but Christ and his word are my standard.

Sorry sir... Ur G. O is yr standard... M I making sense?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by DJperdurabo: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:
He is indirectly saying Oyedepo is fake.

This man is digging his own grave

says who?

You?!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
Any Message that Does not Lead you to JESUS CHRIST FIRST that does not tell u the need for SALVATION FIRST, The need to get Ready for the 2nd Coming of JESUS Christ is a FAKE MESSAGE FROM A FALSE TEACHER.....

After Salvation Every other thing can be thought.....
Prosperity Message in its self is not a Sin but Prosperity Message without Salvation Message is a False.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by pressplay411(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
delugajackson:
That is how they will promise you heaven on earth. Everything is now monetized; daddy G.O's birthday seed, prosperity seed, holy water, G.O's supernatural hankerchief and all that.

All these are means of getting money. I don't know, but there is something really wrong with pastors of today.

He celebrates his birthday/wedding anniversary na congregation still pay for am.
How does that contribute to the body of christ?
When the needy are still there to be catered for.
Just saying, it's getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by jaytee01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
sureheaven:
This guy should keep quiet and vest his cheap talks on our politicians/ leaders. But for fear sake, he attacks church for nothing. We need u to tackle the senate, governors, the presidency instead of u propagating this shiit
Talk is cheap. Must other people do everything for you? Why don't you start on the politicians?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Darvel(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
deebsman1:
Someone among them is finally brave enough to challenge.

I love Islam

Religion of bomb!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
americaninja1:
Seek ye d kingdom of God first.. others will follow..is like going to sch an puttin all ur focus on d way u luk(craving for expensive and designer clothes) rather dan focus on ur primary assignment.. wen u done wiv gud grades, u gonna have everytin u want in excess..kingdome first. U don't nid to preach abt d rest, it wil come naturally
Indeed! Is daddy freeze seeking the kingdom of God and his righteousness? No. Does Freeze preach salvation messages? No. Didn't the bible say 3 John 1:2
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth"?
Must a Christian be poor all the rest of his life in the name of holiness?
The messenger preaching isn't he living well. Can't see the type of clothes he put on?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ikorodureporta: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

I rep #FreeTheCaptives movement. See more eye opener from yr false prophets here...

* https://www.nairaland.com/4262047/check-out-these-occultic-codes

* Winners Chapel 's Hidden Satanic Signs https://www.nairaland.com/951953/winners-chapel-hidden-satanic-signs

*https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral/

#SayNoToFalseGospel!
#FreeTheCaptives!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you will kneel before them for help when the time is right but then it will be to late for your already miserable life
You have no right to tell anyone he/she would live a miserable life because you are not God.And if she works hard and is determined to succeed she doesn't need to kneel down to any pastor to become wealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Jaykolo10(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Seriously everybody tends to forget the verse of the Bible that says judge not because with everything happening around both the freeze, his sheeple, and if those who aren't abiding by his doctrines are sinning because God's words is against everything that pertains to judging your fellow neighbors.... Shalom
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by LuvU2: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Deprofessional(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

Do you need a gospel to prosper? What he's telling you in summary is that the wealth and success you rightly aspire to can be gotten without these fraudsters fleecing you to death. Do you know how absurd it sounds when a man who you donate your hard earned income to tells you that your faith is not strong enough which is why you are not as rich as him. No. The reason he is rich is because you made him rich and the reason you are poor is because you keep giving him your money.

Sir, this is just the plain truth. I salute you.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by princechurchill(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
kullozone:

Lol... You're just working hard and smart, that's all.
Like i said its working for me
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by princechurchill(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
tonytony208:

The "beautiful" thing about social media is that you can sit in the corner of your room and claim anything.
Just as u can sit in a corner and believe anything
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Firstcitizen: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

Oyedopo is your god. continue
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rebecon: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
God is interested in ur prosperity psalm 35:27.God wants his land n people to prosper GEN 14:20,came before GEN 24:1tithing comes b4 Godly prosperity. Abrahamic covenant read it Genesis 17:1-7;GEN 18:17-19. Abraham tot his children tithing. Jesus traveled with SHIPS as entourage Mark 4 :35-36. Jesus rode on brand New vehicle 21:1-8. Jesus ate last supper in a mansion Luke 22:10-12. I am christ - like, am a Christian, nothing less. freeze n his followers should continue where Saul of tarsus stopped until they will encounter d king of kings. 3john 1:2

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Empiree: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Adeboye and other NIgerian yahoo pastors will never watch this grin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmyDCIHUO-/
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by tonytony208(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
princechurchill:

Just as u can sit in a corner and believe anything

You just confirmed what I wrote about you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by chinawapz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
mazinoweb:
The Bible says many are in the road to destruction but few in the road of life.
So I am not surprise when pastors use prosperity to win followers.

By the way contact me for land purchase.
Do you mind having a website for estate management?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Prosperity messages are good but there is a limit to it.
Daddy freeze and his holiness members have forgotten these verses in the bible 3 John 1:2,Prov 20:20,Prov 13:22, Luke 6:38, Prov 3:9-10,Deut 16:17,Prov 10:22, Phil 4:19?. The essence of Christians being prosperous is for them to use their wealth to promote the gospel of Christ.
Yes many churches are preaching prosperity but doesn't mean it shouldn't be preached. The messages to be preached in churches are messages that will draw men to Christ but unfortunately many churches have deviated. Many churches don't preach holiness, salvation and righteousness any more. Many don't even preach but perform miracles. Freeze and co have you forgotten this verse in the bible too?( Matthew 24:12).
The ones preaching holiness messages many of your kind condemn them because they are going extreme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.