Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) (4303 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by emperorzillion: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
The question is what if this categories of girls u just listed are broke too ... u better use ur head to grow ur bank account coolcool.. the broke niggaz won't like this but I no send una
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Sike(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
This ain't right.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Extendedfamily1: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Elparaiso:
You forgot to add the things you have to buy too.
1) Laptop
2) RDP
3) Match or Zoosk subscription.

Since na Yahoo you kuku wan do with your life.
Nonsense and Ingredients.

Greeting bro .
i really need RDP, Match or Zoosk subscription .

Can i we chat via Email please ?
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Elparaiso(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Extendedfamily1:

Greeting bro .
i really need RDP, Match or Zoosk subscription .

Can i we chat via Email please ?

I don't do those. I was only trying to tell the OP that he was describing fraud.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) by Extendedfamily1: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Elparaiso:

I don't do those. I was only trying to tell the OP that he was describing fraud.

Oh okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Oh / The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.