Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93449 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2018
see odaa bee... is it good?? kiss
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by phenol33(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2018
that is why I tell them don't mistake ur husband for ur boyfriend.....
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Vikky014(f): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

I won't be surprised you left a good girl to settle with her. its ur cross carry it . But this is painful. very painful. may God heal ur heart
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by jaxxy(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

What an epistle!grin

I did not say it was her reason's for cheating oo Remember!

But it those are the reason's that lead majority (women) to cheat!

Such a lady can sleep with ur gateman or driver wen ever ure not in town even if u marry her plus get pregnant and say the baby is urs. Unless she changes bt even that can't happen overnite(depending on how deep this behavior is in her) She needs to do dat from her own will, sense and remorse not just to fix her upcoming wedding. I believe in 2nd chances bt not the way u saying it cos it not that simple. She was loose and low. Denied her fiancé more time with her to go meet a fuckboy i mean.
Wisdomguy4u na God save u so and wanted u to know the truth
Bianca
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by MilesLamar(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u baba thank God for u oh..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2018
shinarlaura:

Chaiìiii Martins. sad what are u saying?

What are my saying?

So that girl does not deserve to be forgiven or what?

Do u know the meaning of suicidal attempt?
Do u know the meaning of Rehab?

Do you know that by normal circumstances you are to give a broken hearted human some good care to avoid he or she going into such state that will lead to that above I mentioned?

Did you hear,or see me advice the man to marry her or take her back into the relationship?

Now ask me or say where I ve made some wrong statement towards cheating?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be....
Amen o... Na dem dem children of Eve.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by skido1968(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Women shit,although not all of them.we still have few of them,rather 3% of them that God's fearing.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by gifted5050: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Alot of comments already on the issue of cheating.. Just to keep it real, be it true or fake story, be it Nolly wood or Hollywood, the bottom line is that the actual gal of the story was wrong. Come to think of it guys, let's put these stories aside, do u know how many couples did stuffs like this? Because be never heard their stories or posted it. Countless lines I ve heard some lady friends of mine tell me in confidence how they made out with their ex a day before their wedding saying it was gonna be the last time and some will claim their ex's "was a better fcku!! " but are not willing to stay with the better fcku..... That is to say there is more to marriage and also more to cheating...my take is this, there is no perfect being between guys and babes are cheats but at some point one has to make a decision to do the right thing and continuity becomes the watch word.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I was not there,hence, I can't claim if it is true or not.
Intelligent...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Yawn once a cheat always a cheat, OP has moved on she should to, she had plenty of chance of think about the consequences before cheating , also would she have come clean if OP didn't know no time for second chance there are more reasonable people out there bare. You need to go and relax bro.

Did you even understand ma point?
Coz it seems you don't!

So you mean before you cheat you have to think well?
If all these you have said about thinking before cheating then am sure we will ve no cheating partner's in the society today!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Yehman(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

This was exactly my own story last year June.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by stonecoldcafe: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

knows me ).

And that was how the wedding plan died. Right there in the hotel room
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2018
It's sad how people who have partners who genuinely care for them take them for granted and hurt them.sigh!. Who get head nor get cap, who get cap nor head. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Then good riddance. One more faulty gene removed from the genepool

It boggles! It hurt! Fear's grip me!

What a world! Human's keep making the mistake day by day!

Only few possible human's have the possibility to think negatively/possitively in this our mordern 21th century society!

Honestly it boggles!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2018
J0hnmiller:

Uncle Martin0 clap for yourself
I just did!
Do you have anything else with good sense to add to what you just typed
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Next2Bezee:
My brother. Many are whores and only few are loyal. If you visit her social media accounts now, you will probably see captions like 'god lover' or 'sister in christ'.

Just be thankful that God saved you from spending your life with a cheat. Don't let that stop you from seeking a partner, just make sure not to trust any woman 100%, always sleep with one eye open grin
Oga you have a special grace upon your head.. Just keep praying and praising the Lord of lords that vindicated you from that abominable woman. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by sykah(f): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2018
My friend all the other girls who caught you pants down, how many are entering the year 2018 with the theme "trust no man". It wasn't meant to be , thank God it wasn't after marriage. Get your emotions together and move on. 2018 will be better
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by bamidelekay89: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2018
imagine ......just imagine
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by vinpella02(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Well to me
1. She is unfaithful
2. She might just want to taste another before finally marrying, that doesn't mean she didn't love you.
3. You, why on earth will u be remoted to drop a hotel room key inside the room and not properly checking out when you know you are not passing the night...
4. Why didn't you call her to inform her you were in a traffic jam
5. Long distance relationship sucks, if you had her mothers contact and you wanted her to pass the night with you, why didn't you ask the parents politely?
6. Sorry bro, I feel your pain.

Visit my poem site for tips how to cope with heartbreak

Http://Vinzpoetry.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Realhommie(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Adukey:

Ameen!
Are you searching again? Thought you said in the other thread your baby is cuter than some dude

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Jabioro: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2018
She did it on your bill...l beg waka pass otherwise you are going buy forever cheater.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Adukey(f): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Realhommie:
Are you searching again? Thought you said in the other thread your baby is cuter than some dude

You,ehn. Been a while tho.Please,sir check your WhatsApp
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by thunderbabs: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2018
The line i detest the most frm girls is this... "All guys are the same" forgetting as it is with guys, so it is with deir likes too...

Goodluck brother
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Realhommie(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2018
vinpella02:
Well to me
1. She is unfaithful
2. She might just want to taste another before finally marrying, that doesn't mean she didn't love you.
3. You, why on earth will u be remoted to drop a hotel room key inside the room and not properly checking out when you know you are not passing the night...
4. Why didn't you call her to inform her you were in a traffic jam
5. Long distance relationship sucks, if you had her mothers contact and you wanted her to pass the night with you, why didn't you ask the parents politely?
6. Sorry bro, I feel your pain.

Visit my poem site for tips how to cope with heartbreak

Http://Vinzpoetry.
What are you analysing bro? Why must she taste another preek before finally settling down?

And if he had done numbers 3 - 5 he would never have found out who she truly is.. You should be happy for the dude.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Adukey(f): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Realhommie:

Or,you don't use that number again?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by ZAWs: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2018
The young man may not be really that broke as not capable of paying for the room
But the nonsense Igbo girl may have claimed paying for the room already , thus pocketing the money.

#some girls are really mad and stupid
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Realhommie(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Adukey:

You,ehn. Been a while tho.Please,sir check your WhatsApp
Oops, is this tiny

Didn't know, Lol.. I'm offline there for the now.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Adukey(f): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Realhommie:
Oops, is this tiny
Didn't know, Lol.. I'm offline there for the now.

hmmmmm,ok. Little wonder,sent you messages,no reply.Hope you are good tho?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by lereinter(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2018
title of the movie?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Coldfeets: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Vikky014:
I won't be surprised you left a good girl to settle with her. its ur cross carry it . But this is painful. very painful. may God heal ur heart

Fishbrain talking... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by ComradeTonaldo: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

knows me ).

The story Neva end na. wetin later happen in the hotel and outside it? ���

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.