Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59894 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

338 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by schoolboymatt(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by heffem(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bad-agry-ment

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
why still waste your life with this low life biatch?! i dont get it

416 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Goldbw122(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Keep trying don't give up

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damn!

She's now a pingpong grin. Covectiousness lead her to it. Now, she's gonna think she's smart but by the time you guys are done using her and dump her like a torn cloth, she's gonna play the victim card. Of course, she'll cry. grin

I wish to see her expression when she finds out anyways. It would be good for a meme.

I must say, you dated or dating a FILTHY WHÖRE!!!

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

Lol

A lady can sleep with a cripple. There's nothing bad in that, but sleeping around with different men like a fvcking dog on heat is so degrading!

329 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by phorget(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Orphan wey suppose get sense self dey do runs... Nah wa o.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by vinzita1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cheif
I will advise you to let her go away from your life for real.
This case of yours is the same as mine, even mine is even worster than yours.my own is diabolical, confirm lier, promiscuous (highly).
Since 2003,
Forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I was able to get a daughter from her,with dna test that is mine after many pregnancy saga.
tory plenty
I can't say it all here.
I woke up early morning say 5:00am,
After consultation, throw her things at the main road, and say bye bye to bad luck and the like.
Hold onto my child and move on.

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh..the banny played with the wrong warri Nigha.....

Like I normally say here--"wahala for any guyman wey put him trust ontop woman". Las las,dem no go tell am.......

But even at that self,I don't support your mission.....A real nigha won't do such,via say a real nigha will just decide toash her for the last time and drop her pot of beans once and for all lipsrsealed

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by donbachi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ur mission may not end well.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by schoolboymatt(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

A lady can sleep with a cripple. There's nothing bad in that, but sleeping around with different men like a fvcking dog on heat is so degrading!

Like a fvcking dog grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EmperorTolson: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tell her you're no longer interested instead of joining hand with the guy to use and dump.
It's not as if you've not had her before.
No be by force to be in a relationship, if it's no longer convenient, leave...
You're not even safe sleeping with her.

350 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by vinzita1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
While I was with her, every thing block.
Na now, road /door start opening.
Business upon business, good luck upon good luck.

My advice is leave her jejely.
The more u try useless her, the more your bad luck increases.

The more u forget her, the road(good luck)go dey opens for you.

Good luck.

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Namdeenero(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op you get time. Instead of chasing money you’re playing Pro evolution soccer with a call girl. Angle pass, R1 triangle. Continue!

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:

Like a fvcking dog grin

I'd rather free the babe than still keep sleeping with her.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Qpid5(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
phorget:
Orphan wey suppose get sense self dey do runs... Nah wa o.
all is because she needed money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Havesomesense(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Can't Turn A Hoe To A Wife.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by schoolboymatt(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Tell her you're no longer interested instead of joining hand with the guy to use and dump.
It's not as if you've not had her before.
No be by force to be in a relationship, if it's no longer convenient, leave... If i
You're not even safe sleeping with her.
Nothing wrong in a little payback.
I turely would love to see the look on her face when she finds out.
Maybe she might agree to a party who knows grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by schoolboymatt(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'd rather free the babe than still keep sleeping with her.

Enjoy her small na grin
She might even agree to a threes0me when she finds out.
You see...you win all along

Fvcking NLbots

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:

Enjoy her small na grin
She might even agree to a threes0me when she finds out.
You see...you win all along

Fvcking NLbots

Lol

I get irritated easily, boss.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by schoolboymatt(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

I get irritated easily, boss.
Now she wins all along sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:

Now she wins all along sad

Well to you, she does. To me, it's not so. There are greater punishment than what you suggested. I don't dip my spoon in a community food but she would still be punished.

6 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
OP, it's better you just forget about her,simple

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by schoolboymatt(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well to you, she does. To me, it's not so. There are greater punishment than what you suggested. I don't dip my spoon in a. community food but she would still be punished.
Being the bigger man. It's good you have forgiving spirit.
You should still consider the threes0me though...just kidding

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:

Being the bigger man. It's good you have forgiving spirit.
You should still consider the threes0me though...just kidding

It seems you didn't understand my response. I clearly don't forgive people which is why I said I don't need to sleep with her to punish her. There are greater punishment than that.

I will pass on the threesöme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EmperorTolson: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:

Nothing wrong in a little payback.
I turely would love to see the look on her face when she finds out.
Maybe she might agree to a party who knows grin
Forget payback,
Do the right thing

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Demigod22: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
OP, learn how to give your used toys to the less privilege. Be mature and let her go. Vagina is not something you can finish eating, you do and leave it, the next person that come will be happy over your leftovers. Just move on with life.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by HillaryNelo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Y so much hate did u give her your kidney

19 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Charmingrascal(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls. They are indeed useless.

Bro they have warned you that she has been used yet you want to "useless" her.
That means you want to continue sleeping with her.
Bro I will advise you not to sleep with that girl again.
She is already been used spiritually and spiritual battle could be contagious.
Don't jeopardize your future because of sex.
There are many girls out there.
Your plan is to useless her don't end up making yourself useless.
Let the person who used her continue using her, flee from her and make it clear that you are done.

Infact tell her to seek spiritual help that is the only assistant you should render to her, if she takes your advice fine, if she doesn't fine.

Just stop having sex with her.

My cent bro

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by JimmyDarmody: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op I understand your pains but my advice is you should cut her off and replace her. Reason is simply because you don't have time for unproductive ventures. Goodluck.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by ForestHill: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fake story. Nairaland have become a ground for writing skill testing.

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.