Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93313 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good. smiley
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by cstr1001: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
But how will her parent feel now? The monumental disgrace.

If that lady was from my family, my Dad would kick her out of his house.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Reeberry: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Greatzeus:
She didn't love you period!! That other guy might be broke,but she loves him. Despite the fact that she hasn't seen you in months,yet you called her to meet you somewhere,she gave excuse,you went to her house,pick her up, lodge her in a hotel,yet she couldn't wait to leave,c'mon guys be wise now. It's obvious,she didn't love you,she just want a financially stable man to get married to.
Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
babadee1:

What are the unbelievable holes in the story? Please give one or two examples.
The op leaving d key and I've never met any serious traffic at nkor
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Honestly, I like you, Biacan. But you need some brain resetting slap...
Bluntboy you don't know her story let's beg the op embarassed
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
nor dingbang I'm a changed person I won eat first bank money embarassed embarassed grin. grin grin
I bind you...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greypencils: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is where the op is wrong. You haven't seen your girl in months and you expect her to keep her thighs together? Like your trousers were zipped up throughout those months of absence? Your own body no be firewood. Her own body no be firewood too. you expect a girl who has had sex a couple of times to stay without it? For months? I will only judge this girl if the Op himself has been faithful to her....WHICH I DOUBT

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
dingbang:
I bind you...
You don turn prayer warrior...... when last you go church

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Expired Slay Mamas viewed this thread and ran away.

Im talking about pocohantas, lalas247, safiaa, marinee, ishilove & co.

Notice its mostly responsible women that are commenting here.

Pocohantas and her menopause crew have retired early 4 d night.
hahaha.. Lol don't mention mariinee she is a good girl
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You don turn prayer warrior...... when last you go church
I know a demon when I see one...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dadabashua1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
seriously stories like this makes me lose interest in ladies the more.... you get serious with them and be faithful they still mess up... truth be told most of them are not worth it joor.... what rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by hanassholesolo: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story

Mention one

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by martinz1: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chaii, someone shift abeg I want to faint, this is too much na
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by J0hnmiller: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

See that girl is saying or suggesting some good for you!

You have to take her to your place for now and let her be at you watch talk to her and hear her reason's!

I am a man and my ex cheated on me but it was never never a problem!

That lady might just committ suicide!
She needs some kind of care right now,I mean mental care!

Call her,take her out or invite her infact don't invite her coz she might be scared! Meet her or talk to her...

I know what am saying oo!
Any normal and well matured human's should understand my point!

For the fact that someone cheat doesn't mean u can forgive them!

It possible she might change and it also possible it might continue! 50 50!

Uncle Martin0 clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
dingbang:
I know a demon when I see one...
Person wey nor dey go church dey nor demon dingbang abeg nor finish me with laugh

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Mention one
Nna the girl fuckup dey absurd biko
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Drlilprinz:
are u truly from awka etiti
By God's grace.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by sulakishop(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sorry bro, my own case was worst!
Trust again at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by cstr1001: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Greatzeus:
She didn't love you period!! That other guy might be broke,but she loves him. Despite the fact that she hasn't seen you in months,yet you called her to meet you somewhere,she gave excuse,you went to her house,pick her up, lodge her in a hotel,yet she couldn't wait to leave,c'mon guys be wise now. [b]It's obvious,she didn't love you,she just want a financially stable man to get married t[/b]o.

That is the case in 99% of Nigerian marriages nowadays. Most Nigerian women marry the one with the brightest prospects, not necessarily the one they love.

Every man on some Level should come to terms with the fact that your wife or fiancee probably chose you because the one she really loved was not good enough when she was ready to settle down.

It dosen't mean the women should start cheating like an animal. That is inexcusable.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
berrystunn:

Did you read the story??
YES I did.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Bluntboy you don't know her story let's beg the op embarassed

Which story of hers do I need to know again I hate cheats. Even if the OP decides to go on with the wedding, I will hire a truck and drive it straight into the church and destroy the cake. I will make sure no guest leaves there with their complete attires.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by momysgirly(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nollywood story.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Person wey nor dey go church dey nor demon dingbang abeg nor finish me with laugh
even d devil pretends to be an angel of light.. Bia biko, just dissapear ... Carry urself enter ur village..

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Kylekent59: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
This happened early 2015. I woke up by 5am and I prepared for work. On coming out from my gate, I met a man fucking someone else wife inside a car he was to service as early as 5:30. They didnot know I was watching them from the back. I know the man and also the woman. The man is a mechanic and the woman sells minerals( both in cans and bottles). The man was seriously sweating with the woman. I decided to bang my gate so that they will knw someone just came out and immediately the lady came out of the car and tied her wrapper and was walking very fast. Then she followed the the first corner and went back home.

I began to ask myself why she would leave home so early to Bleep a mechanic that services peoples car??. Eversince then I cannot trust woman. We men need to be very careful so as not to make a mistake.
Not to even talk of a neighbour that bangs someone else wife when the man had gone to work.

Just move one with your life Mr man. It's not the end of the road. The woman destined to be yours would surely come.

15 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by berrystunn(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
YES I did.

Sounds like a movie to you??
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
dadabashua1:
seriously stories like this makes me lose interest in ladies the more.... you get serious with them and be faithful they still mess up... truth be told most of them are not worth it joor.... what rubbish
If only there's another alternative... Unless you wanna love ur fellow man. On a more serious note, there are still faithful nice ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by karlboss: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oh mehn this story Na die oh, if this your story is true then guys shine your eye. I think the best way to know a woman is to act like a player so you can bring out the beast in any woman you date. Women pretend alot playing good and nice won't yield results.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
berrystunn:

Sounds like a movie to you??
Well, nothing is impossible. That ops fiancee takes d cake at stupidity.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
dingbang:
even d devil pretends to be an angel of light.. Bia biko, just dissapear ... Carry urself enter ur village..
Dingbang nor vest I just dey joke
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
By God's grace.
I mean from anambra state
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
eruchboy:
angryOne disadvantage of long distance relationship.If na me i for don slap tears commot her eye then disgrace the YOUNG BOY(not even man) .Guy ur lucky u found out before u married her,once a bi*tch always a bi*tch.I wuld not be suprised if she has been giving him ur hard earned money.undecidedThey say the brain of (some)women is between that of a fish&chicken,just see what she has lost coz of di*ck

It might not be his fault though. She could be lying to him as well.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by bionixs: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story
are you one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.