Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" (1741 Views)

Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Pussitto: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
A twitter user and a relationship coach by name Victoria in her own way of advice couples and people in a relationship dropped her point. Her point may be cool for some people and not good for some. But the question is what if the table turns will it be nice and fair. See her tweets below,

http://chikasom..com/2018/01/relationship-coach-females-are-sexual.html?m=1

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by jchioma: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hoe lo sho things

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by MrHistorian: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is she giving her nudes or what?
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by biacan(f): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
She's a disgrace to womanhood undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Nutase: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Speechless shocked
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by 26Clueless(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
I support her tho

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by VictorRomanov: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
She's a disgrace to womanhood undecided

She's just being sarcastic. She's trying to turn the tables. Imagine if it's a man saying this. That's the stupid excuse men give for cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by valgbo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by MhizzAJ(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is she sayingundecided

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by nrexzy: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hoe trying to justify her fuckery life....
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by nezzar: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Girls like these are useless
All galz that give sexual advices are very dull....
When it comes 2 education, They are very poor
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Uyi168: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
she's just being sarcastic...some people self

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Preshy561(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by RickandMorty: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
We are only Animals anyway

Then embrace your Animalistic side with pride and go live in the wild where the uncivilized animals are and enjoy your sweet Polygamy with Lions, Giraffes, buffalo's and Apes. Don't call yourself Animal and then live with us Humans.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Gofwane(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Let's wait for makydebbie to come and confirm this post.
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

She's just being sarcastic. She's trying to turn the tables. Imagine if it's a man saying this. That's the stupid excuse men give for cheating.
. Very smart
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:
Why everybody dey call am ho?

Most times, when guys don't agree with you, which is most times the truth, they'll classify whoever they disagree with "hoe". It makes them feel better, sort of soothes their ego.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Elparaiso(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why everybody dey call am ho?
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gofwane:
Let's wait for makydebbie to come and confirm this post.
I actually agree with her. Since guys say cheating is in their DNA, and they can always justify cheating, then is it not the same blood color you've that I've too? Cool.

Since they love to act like animals, fvcking every Jane because they cannot control their libidos, it takes two to play the game. kiss

Summary of everything she wrote there is how stupid and lame your excuses for cheating are.
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by unapapadeycraze: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

I actually agree with her. Since guys say cheating is in their DNA, and they can always justify cheating, then is it not the same blood color you've that I've too? Cool.

Since they love to act like animals, fvcking every Jane because they cannot control their libidos, it takes two to play the game. kiss

is laveda your friend?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Gofwane(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

Chaiiiiii.....

But two wrongs don't make a right nah
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gofwane:

Chaiiiiii.....

But two wrongs don't make a right nah
The lady just wants you guys to see how foolish the excuses guys give for cheating are.
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Elparaiso(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

Most times, when guys don't agree with you, which is most times the truth, they'll classify whoever they disagree with "hoe". It makes them feel better, sort of soothes their ego.

Okay, let's be truthful. Anyone who cheats is a ho, whether male or female. I understand what she's trying to convey though. As for me, I would appreciate it if call the relationship off before you cheat. Why cause another being pain?

If you see another person with qualities you desire, end your current relationship and jump ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

Okay, let's be truthful. Anyone who cheats is a ho, whether male or female. I understand what she's trying to convey though. As for me, I would appreciate it if call the relationship off before you cheat. Why cause another being pain?

If you see another person with qualities you desire, end your current relationship and jump ship.
Bro, are you from Mars or pluto? cheesy

If everyone had this mentality tho.

Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Newboss(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
The comments on this thread show why people pay for women in Africa! angry
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Elparaiso(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Bro, are you from Mars or pluto? cheesy

If everyone had this mentality tho.
LOL, I heard men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

It's the truth sha, karma might not be real but our humanity should be. Nobody wants pain, so why inflict it?
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

LOL, I heard men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

It's the truth sha, karma might not be real but our humanity should be. Nobody wants pain, so why inflict it?
The world is full of wickedness.
Ikr? It's a pity people justify cheating which is all wrong in different levels, both male and female.
We're all not saints either, I'm sure we've unknowingly hurt others too. We should just strive to do good. smiley
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Snow02: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
I want to marry this girl SMH who is she? where does she live??
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Elparaiso(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
The world is full of wickedness.
Ikr? It's a pity people justify cheating which is all wrong in different levels, both male and female.
We're all not saints either, I'm sure we've unknowingly hurt others too. We should just strive to do good. smiley

Unknowingly hurting is part of why we're humans. However, there's no justification for setting out to hurt. You talk true sha.
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by makydebbie(f): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

Unknowingly hurting is part of why we're humans. However, there's no justification for setting out to hurt. You talk true sha.
Sure hun. kiss
Re: Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" by Snow02: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
MrHistorian:
Is she giving her nudes or what?
true talk less talking more stripping

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her (photo) / 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 / Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.