Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child (1741 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Could She Be Carrying My Child? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
We started as friends till we became lovers.. today , this relationship has bear fruit a beautiful girl , Sydney.

I bless The day I met you.

You're everything a man needs in a woman.

You're not a slayqueen and that's why I fell inlove with you and like I've promised you my darling , I will stay true to this relationship till the end of time .

Stay Bless up always .

Yours Lover Lover.

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
smiley

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by scarybeeeee: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Your baby is so pretty.Happy mothering Sunday to your woman.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by JasonScoolari: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
The baby is beautiful.

Good looking out to you Airforce.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Thank You

Thanks

Lalasticlala
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Nggs121: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
'' you're everything a man needs in a man ''.

Nice......
Nice to know that you are not trans phobic.

You had your child with a transgender then?

I applaud you for your courage.

Unless....

It is just your terrible use of English and your phone keyboard.

Sad, the direction Nigeria seems to be going these days....

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nggs121:
You're everything a man needs in a man.

Nice......
Nice to know that you are not trans phobic.

You had your child with a transgender then?

I applaud you for your courage.

Unless....

It is just your terrible use of English and your phone keyboard.

Sad, the direction Nigeria seems to be going these days....

*spits*

And your President is just a waec certificate holder .
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by daddycee91(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Never promise a woman marriage. You need to learn that bro to avoid troubles tomorrow.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
daddycee91:
Never promise a woman marriage. You need to learn that bro to avoid troubles tomorrow.

Never done that

Never will
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by GoldChest(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Awww such a cute baby

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Why? But don't be angry when she secretly date other guys
daddycee91:
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol hmm
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Lloydthesaint: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
AIrforcr you be strong man
I want to have a baby Mama at a young age but nija economy no go gree
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
You don tie her down with a baby na wink
Airforce01:

She wan die be dat
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
AIrforcr you be strong man
I want to have a baby Mama at a young age but nija economy no go gree

It is well with you my man
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by xendra: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
You no dey ever give her money for better hair do your own na to come NL come make mouth.
na here you dey wish her mother's day
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The baby is beautiful.
My ovaries are matured o grin grin cheesy
What ya think man? wink

Good looking out to you Airforce.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
xendra:
You no dey ever give her money for better hair do your own na to come NL come make mouth.
na here you dey wish her mother's day

She's not a slay mama

She only do her hair when she likes and when she feel necessary

She likes to rock her natural hair and I LOVE her like that .

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by JasonScoolari: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=Divay22 post=77154921][/quote] Just relax, I am coming this weekend. I will anoint it with my special "olive oil"

Don't scream. grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Headlesschicken(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
undecided A kid would always behave like one...
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Airforce01(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by HolyArtStatue: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Easter is fast approaching, we have free offer for Catholic Churches.

Check this out!

https://holyart54..com/2019/03/free-statue-offer.html

Airforce01:
We started as friends till we became lovers.. today , this relationship has bear fruit a beautiful girl , Sydney.

I bless The day I met you.

You're everything a man needs in a woman.

You're not a slayqueen and that's why I fell inlove with you and like I've promised you my darling , I will stay true to this relationship till the end of time .

Stay Bless up always .

Yours Lover Lover.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Divay22(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just relax, I am coming this weekend. I will anoint it with my special "olive oil"

Don't scream. grin
Hahahahahahahaha
Sorry hon, I'll be traveling tongue
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Airforce1, wait yet! baby mamas day is different from mother's day o.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by JasonScoolari: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahaha
Sorry hon, I'll be traveling tongue
You Go still cum back. wink
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Divay22(f): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You Go still cum back. wink
After you don go back na
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by JasonScoolari: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Divay22:

After you don go back na
I hope you know that you're playing a rough play. grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Divay22(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I hope you know that you're playing a rough play. grin
Even life is rough smiley as far i don't get injured let's play then cheesy grin grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by JasonScoolari: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Divay22:

Even life is rough smiley as far i don't get injured let's play then cheesy grin grin
grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Divay22(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin
Meet me on the other side
Make we no derail Airforce thread.. The guy look go fit kill pesin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Mother Of My Child by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Divay22:

Meet me on the other side
Make we no derail Airforce thread.. The guy look go fit kill pesin grin grin grin
I said it,na u i been see for my dream last night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Has Been Compromised. / What Is “alpha Male” / If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.