Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? (3387 Views)

Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by VCKY99(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2007
I really appreciate the fact that I don't look anything close to "OBJ". Having said that, I'm begining to see one little problem with being either a cool guy or a cute babe. Like I said, it's almost an insignificant issue, but I think one needs to consider it anyways.

Why do people always assume that once a guy is cool and trendy, he's a player? Or, if a girl is cute and got class then she's a LovePeddler? I've had bad starts with girls sometimes cus they don't believe me when I tell them they are the only one in my life.

Why should we think a girl with Beyunce's body and J-lo's face can't be with just one guy? A friend said he can't marry a pretty girl cus she's going to be too much problem, I strongly disagree with that. What about you ladies and gents, what do you think?
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2007
I can't date or marry any guys that is tooooooo cute and has that play boy thing going on for him. becos there will not be trust in the realtion and am gonna feel insecure, so y go through with that problem. abeg i will date some that i can rate 8.5, but meanwhile that doesn't mean u got to date someone ugly or unattractive. I want my man to be handsome not sexy or cute or whatever
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by uspry1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
I would not trust dating or marrying a guy on the following below:

[list]
[li]who is extreme handsome where every girls cannot help taking their eyes off, continue flirting him despite of this extreme handsome guy had chosen me for his girl. It cause me insecure relationship with him.[/li]
[li]who has hot-tempered or violence type.[inheritance from his father/grandfather with long domestic violence history][/li]
[li]who is two-timer player, separated but legal married or cheat on me unfaithfully[/li]
[li]who has children from previous relationship whom he not get along with jealousy freak/stalker [ex-girlfriend/wife][/li]
[li]who is freeloader, lazy, jobless, dreamer, irresponsible, immature and has no future goal.[/li]
[li]who is mama's boy---cannot live without his mother[/li]
[li]who is controllable, stingy, jealousy freak, insecured, demand, manic sex [kitten] freak, and "Mr. Know-it-all" type[/li]
[li]who refuses to admit that he is wrong on little things, "Mr. Always Right All The Time"[/li]
[li]who lacks of showing affectionate, compassionate, caring, supportive, understanding, and respect[/li]
[li]who calls me many bad names in cursing even though i did not anything wrong---very loyal/faithful myself[/li]
[li]who is gangbanger, drug dealer, money-greedy or scammer[/li]
[li]who is constant workaholic freak and gambling addict in 24 hours/7days a week[/li]
[/list]

You should able to tell the difference between boys and men. I focus on good-looking and somewhat good-looking guy with inward beauty: heart and brain especially use common senses to tell what's right and what's wrong and is God-fearing Christian guy.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by jgirl3: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
As uspry1 and omo eko have said, i can't date someone that is toooooo fine. If he's that fine, i will be sure that all the finer girls won't let him rest and he'll cheat on me under the right amount of pressure.
But i still appreciate fine guys all the same.

I can't date a pretty boy either. Someone that takes the same time as me to dress up or is too involved in how he looks (key word: too) but that doesn't mean i want a slob either.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by VCKY99(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2007
Omo eko, can you kindly give me a hint of how your average man should look? RMD? 2face? Cus what you call average could be someone elses Mr Universe. Also, how will you feel if a guy tells you you are too pretty to be his wife, but good to be his mistress?
   Uspry1, hope I got your name, that's a very lenghty list. Wish you luck on your search for that type of guy, that's if you've not gotten one yet.
J-girl, I think I like that name. 1 question for you. Where do you fall in looks, bad, average, okay, cute or very cooooooooooooooool? I don't think having good looks makes one a flirt.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2007
VCKY99:

Omo eko, can you kindly give me a hint of how your average man should look? RMD? 2face? Cus what you call average could be someone elses Mr Universe. Also, how will you feel if a guy tells you you are too pretty to be his wife, but good to be his mistress?

#1 2face is not cute but okay, but i will date someone more of an RMD type.
And i don't want my husband average but i want him to look attractive, at least when i look at him i want to see handsome not Cute or one of those pretty boys type.

No guy will ever tell a female that she's too Beautiful and pretty to be his wife because every guy want a stunning, beautiful lady by their side and to be the mother of his children
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by jgirl3: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2007
VCKY99:

J-girl, I think I like that name. 1 question for you. Where do you fall in looks, bad, average, okay, cute or very cooooooooooooooool? I don't think having good looks makes one a flirt.
Thank you. In looks, i really don't know where to put myself cos it depends on personal preferences. All I know is that when i look in the mirror, I give God thumbs up for his wonderful creation.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by shk(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2007
u knw dis thing 'bout a guy bein too HOT!!!! n a gurl bein 2 CHIC!!! na jst 9ja mentality, abeg its jst a flimsy excuse of nt bein ready 2 settle in2 steady r/ship.avin said dat,dere r guys n chics who tk advantage of deir looks n beauty n use 'em in unbelievably STUPID n SINFUL ways so in ma opinion it depends on hw u perceive urself n odas abi wetin una think
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Seun(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2007
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by dearstan(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2007
No offence, but Nigeria girls are so blinded by their quest for money irrespective what the guy looks like. I wouldn't know if its my fault that i was born handsome. Most girls in Nigeria, girls i genuinely liked never trusted me and ended up  discouraging me. I have concluded in my life that marraige would never be with someone of nigeria blood. My xperience have given me this opinion so dont blame me.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by shk(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2007
well dearstan, i knw hw experiences cud b bitter but we all knw of d sayin dat "we all fall 2 rise again", no offence, but dont u think dat givin up on 9ja babes cos of experiences make u look more cowardly, i min efri1 av had deir share of experiences n dats lyf, shit hapns, its hw we move on dat differs, pze
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by queen2(f): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2007
Like they say Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, everyone's saying i don't want to date ugly guys, u may think he is foine but to others he is not.
I too agree that i will not marry someomne every one would want to have as their boyfriend, but an average looking guy will be good, also i don't judge by being handsome but how they look to you, do u fit each other and be proud of who your going out with
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by progwiz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2007
uspry1: u must ve been keeping dt diary for sometime now

if u girls say u can't date someone who is extremely handsome , does dt mean u re nt extremely beautiful ?? and should guys run away frm u for being extremely beautiful ?

well most people see d physical looks bt the main beauty is inside & it is discovered,u can only gt attracted to d physical beauty bt u get involved with d inward beauty

outward beauty is for the crowd
inner beauty is for few if nt one

so if any guy is after my chic because she is miss universe its normal & i should be sensible enough to know dt
bt if dy get involved dn d prior involvment has probably faded away
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by bennie019(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2007
like most people i appreciate the fine and wonderful things of life and that includes cute guys

I like them pretty boys nothing too 'rugged' but its going to be hard dating someone who is so fine dat all the girls got their eyes on him cos no matter how much i feel i trust him and am worth it , am still going to be a lil bit insecure
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2007
prog-wiz:

[color=#000099]uspry1: u must ve been keeping dt diary for sometime now

if u girls say u can't date someone who is extremely handsome , does dt mean u re nt extremely beautiful ?? and should guys run away frm u for being extremely beautiful ?

OGA plz stop there, just becos we said we can't date a guy who is extremely handsome doesn't mean we are not beatiful, we are pretty to the fulliest.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by x2time(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2007
lol , so let's see grin
y u dy tk offence now ? am sure d guy no mean am dt way
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by x2time(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2007
omo eko let's c d pix , na we guyz go fit talk if u fine
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2007
x2time:

omo eko let's c d pix , na we guys go fit talk if u fine
wow, don't worry what i look like, worry about what u look like grin grin grin
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by zebudaya(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2007
i judge people by their behavior, and I'm almost always right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once a slut always a slut
if they betrayed someone else, they would betray you
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by naijacutee(f): 1:49am On Mar 02, 2007
I tend to keep away from "pretty" boys. Especially when they are well aware that they are good-looking.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by uspry1(f): 4:58am On Mar 02, 2007
@VCKY99

No, I am not searching for guy. It ain't like "White Knight armour on a white horse". I also do not believe in vain imaginations---God forbids!! I used to be daydreamer!!! Now dreamer is for FOOLS!!!

In the past in my secondary school years, i was unattractive, flat-chested, flat-ass, and skinny everyone MAKE FUN OF ME so cruel. 10 years and 20 years later at my secondary school class reunion i visited, almost all guys' mouth opening so wide seeing how I turn out---NO LONGER SKINNY, NO LONGER FLAT-CHEST/ASS! Just like a children's book that i always remember the story, "The Uglying Duck". That is exact who I am, does not matter what!!!

Few guys remembered me how much I changed differently. Lot of girls including my family and  relatives---all females keep asking me what is my secret of my youth appearance.

@prog-whiz

No, I don't keep track of writing diary. I have experienced through.

I disagreed with your statement about not dating guy who is extremely handsome that means I am not extremely beautiful. I personally do not feel that way, i am happy with my physical look that GOD CREATES me uniquely. For myself, i have difficult receiving nice compliments that I never have before, such as "you are beautiful", it make me blush or giggling, but inside my feeling, i don't feel myself beautiful. I consider myself pretty that is good enough for me.

I don't care if this guy is Mr. Universe, movie star, singer, or celebrity, there is still slight problem of insecurity when it comes to flocks of girls surrounding him, hard to build trust and worthy in relationship. I am not that type of person to grab around my man's arm rolling my eyes on girls saying,"he is mine, don't touch him". That is immature absurd behavior!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by FactorChic(f): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2007
Well, one thing in life presently, once most guys find out that they are really cute, people think they are cute, and they know most girls want the cute guys, they start misbehaving, they let the so called "handsomeness" get inside their heads, d same goes for girls, u're rigth about what u said, most ppl wont go for the really cute ones cos there are gurls out there, even better than d one with d guy, and once ahotter girl begins to check out ur really cute guy, u should watch out! well for me, I'm allergic to ugly, I love cute people, because a guy is really cute doesn't make him a player or something like that, although most guys are, well it depends on u meeting d right person, and I hope u will, and I hope she's a really cute one too smiley
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by FactorChic(f): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

wow, don't worry what i look like, worry about what u look like grin grin grin

lol nwo dats funny, Omo eko I like ur answer wink
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by pearlyseed(f): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2007
There really is no big deal in dating a cute guy.I would most certainly date a cute guy if i love him.My guy is really cute,and i love him.

As long as u both av God as the foundation of ur marriage or relationship,u av nothg to worry abt cos the Holy spirit will always prompt u when u want to go astray.

If nobody wants to date cute guys,then what happens to them.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by bunmii(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2007
hmm if everyone don't want to go out with the really sexy, cute, handsome people i wonder who will? I WILL because not all sexy guys are cocky, some are down to earth. i really believe a relationship should be based on personality not on looks
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by anabell(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2007
i will love to date and marry a very handsome, and really sexy guy, all them girls cand look at him, but i wont care one bit,cos i no at d end of d day he is going home with me and he is mine
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Tobiegal(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2007
Dere's no big deal with a guy bein realy cute nor drop-dead handsome, It depends realy on wots going on btw them,

I would date one if he truely loves mi, cheesy
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2007
truly being too much attractive, handsome, sexy. . wateva, makes one feel insecure in a relationship
but u don't judge through that. . everything depends on the guy whether he's ready to flirt with the flocks of gurls around him, and i believe a guy who loves you 4real won't do that infact in that sort of situation it is you who will help most cos he really need you to trust and believe in him. . do you know so many relationship has been destroyed for  this reason? why? cos the gurl keep feeling insecure, believes he's with someone else when not with her, monitors his incoming and outgoing calls, too desperate to know where he his and who he's with. .etc with this the guy get pissed off and in most cases go ahead to do all those things he's being accused of.

for me i don't mind going out with the most handsome guy in the world. . so far their is trust btw us nolongthing, infact kilo ti ri emi gan si. . most beautiful gurl jo!! grin grin
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by diyobdw(f): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2007
looks are deceptive
why would anyone base their trust on that! undecided
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Curved(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2007
Seems like everyone's pretty much saying the same thing here. Bottomline is, we would date you, love you and stay with you alone if you'd stop the unnecessary suspicions and distrusts. Some guys get pushed beyond limits by their women. Trust me, i've got a personal experience!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Curved(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2007
Ronnie-slimz, you took the words right out of my mouths there. Thanks for understanding even tho it seems, you're a girl! grin
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2007
It's funny how some females in here are saying how they will date a guy who is drop generous only if he loves herhummmm so u think becos he loves u, he wont cheat on u, plz na there u sit. ***rolling eyes***

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour / Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.