Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Does She Want Exactly??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want Exactly??? (1510 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want Exactly??? by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's obvious you're only in the relationship for sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Elparaiso(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bro, you don jam abeg. She's a woman sha, tell her to explain the kind of attention she wants. Then explain to her that "you no fit go Rome, no see Pope", which is why you've refrained from sexual activities.

I respect you though, an asexual relationship? Me? Never!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
See person Pikin.

Person first daughter!
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by xynerise: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do you know men do shakara too?

Try it

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sometimes I ask myself why sexually active people agree to a no sex relationship but end up becoming frustrated and sex starved

Anyway, na you use your hand take buy market so learn to cope with it

5 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Tittusstar22(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
so you decided not to travel to Aso rock again grin
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
xynerise:
Do you know men do shakara too?

Try it

How do you mean?
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tittusstar22:
so you decided not to travel to Aso rock again grin

Apparently, it was of no use. Why bother?
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by zexy2030(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sex is all u want from that relationship, don't force to disvirgin, if u do u will regret all your life
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
zexy2030:
Sex is all u want from that relationship, don't force to disvirgin, if u do u will regret all your life

Expatiate
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
She doesn't want sex ba?
kimbraa:
It's obvious you're only in the relationship for sex.
zexy2030:
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
Sometimes I ask myself why sexually active people agree to a no sex relationship but end up becoming frustrated and sex starved

Anyway, na you use your hand take buy market so learn to cope with it

Well said. If no sex was a deal breaker, he shouldn't have agreed to the relationship.
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by banre(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
bros u r very patient gan o....u try
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
You mean you can't be in a no-sex relationship?

Is sex food?
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by richythePH(f): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
that "making out with my hands behind my back" got me rotfl

bros don jam igbese cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Gofwane(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:

Is sex food?
let her not complain when he goes outside to get laid since sex is not food. All that matters is he still loves her

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
Anyone who bothers to read should kindly help a brother out.

I've been dating a girl whom I love for some 10 months now. She told me she's a virgin and doesn’t want sex, I agreed, no problem... Let's see just how far we'd go.

At some point as we progressed during the relationship, when making out, she'd tell me not to touch this and touch that... A whole lot of rules, that kissing was just enough. Even using my mouth on her boobs is a no no(she doesn't like it, so she claims). When touching her Vjay, she'd be like it's painful and all that, not as though am been rough.

Finally I had enough of the whole drama (and suffering on my part) and told her, it's even better we stopped the whole making out thing. How can I be making out and have to place my hands behind my back? I can't keep pushing myself on to junctions where I'd embarrass myself because I asked for sex and get turned down. Afterall she's said no sex. So, I stopped all that with her... It was clearly of no use. I don't cheat by the way.

When she comes over, I respect myself and always repeat it in my head that I've got to control myself. She was making the whole thing seem as though I was been done a favor.

Lately, she's given me signs of all sorts... I ignored it all(hell! I can control myself). Finally she's saying I am not giving her attention.

Please guys and ladies, where's the logicality in all these?

I am nt good@advising but honestly,,,

THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE ON THAT HYMEN!!!!!!!

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:

Is sex food?

keep quiet!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:

Is sex food?

And thus a sexless marriage is born, it's not food but a lot of people divorce over it.
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by jorion(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Brother, you're being used. She's stringing you along like a dog with a stringed bone. Except you can 100% guarantee that the hymen is intact, someone else(s) is definitely praying on her mountain. Bro, let her go. Experienced this and broke up sharperly. If not, you will become absolutely miserable and then you will still end things
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Only her can answer dat question so talk to her.
Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by ubunja(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2018
if one part of a couple wants sex and the other doesnt that makes them incopartible.you are not suited for each other and will only frustrate one another.
since we all believe no one must change himself/herself to make another happy & we promote people being true to themselves first and foremost; then the only logical way forward is to part ways with her.
you are only hurting each other.let her find a guy that subscribes to her "no sex" policy and if you prefer to have a GF you can fvck then find a gal who shares the same desire.
TWO CANT WALK TOGETHER UNLESS IN AGREEMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Well said. If no sex was a deal breaker, he shouldn't have agreed to the relationship.
That's it my brother

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want Exactly??? by Snow02: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari is trash wait what was the topic again?? oh yeah I think she just needs time to know you're with her not just for sex a friend of mine went through same with his girl but last she finally let him nail..just be patient and spend time with her

(1) (Reply)

STRICTLY FOR GIRLS Giving : Head Is Good For Your Health / Is She Truly A Virgin / Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.