Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? (3358 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by Cockyzy(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2010
Ladies,Can a boyfriend/fiance/husband be too caring and loving to a fault?
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2010
Well, I think it depends on the kind of partner one have.
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
it does not depend on anything. too much of anything is bad, why do husbands cheat, you give them too much egusi and they want to have a taste of okro sometimes. soooo

pace your passion a bit, pace your care as well (reminder not to be taken for-granted).

It is basic psychology, withdraw attention to create a need for attention
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by Mudley313: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2010
there's nothing like too much love; cos (real) love is a good thing. but there's a thing called obsession, which is very unhealthy
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by master2(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2010
YES! Luv with caution is the name of the game.
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by CuteAngel(f): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2010
Too much love is not good for the heart, it makes it weak undecided oops did i just say that?
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by indie22(f): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2010
Too much love is more of an obssession, little or less love and ure stone cold, better to keep it in the middle,

1 Like

Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by Sonofpeace(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2010
Like they say too much of anything is bad. I in particular hates being over coddled by ma parents talk less of being over loved by ma lover, it atimes makes me to reflect back to da relationship to know whether da gal in question truly love me or after ma money. For instance, if i did something wrong dat warrant being cautioned by her yet she didnt see anything wrong in wat i did all in da name of love. Its irritates me cos dat isnt love.
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by abrahym(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2010
It kills relationship
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by madlady(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2010
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by Ben13: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2010
When one dies, the other can't cope.
Death takes two at once.
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by ruskiee(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2010
Too much of anything ain't good.
Re: Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad? by up2u: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
'too much love' get different grade o. What I might call too much may be different from what you call your. It depends on the individual.

(1) (Reply)

Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great / Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.