Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,135 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39830 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2018
sirxbit:

First of all d word fool is in your bible
And second i can see u making mockery of ur God.
U are indeed a big fool

Matthew 5:22 KJV
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Onliie(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

Christ himself said

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

"Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

" It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:38‭, ‬43‭-‬45 KJV
Read this and receive the truth
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2018
linearity:

But, you can’t provide a single verse from the Bible to prove him wrong that Jesus or the Apostles tithed or commanded Christians to tithe.

Trying to find him guilty by association is stupid. There are many things he has said that maybe wrong, address those on their own merits, but trying to say, ‘because he might be wrong here or there, therefore everything he said is wrong’ is the lazy man straw argument.

Peter was wrong in teaching and also dissociating himself from eating meat sacrificed to idols as evidenced in Paul’s rebuke to him him. He was also wrong is pulling his sworn and cutting off the ear of one of the soldiers that came to arrest Jesus, as indicated by Jesus rebuke to him.... can we by these draw a conclusion that Peter is also wrong in his epistles to the churches?

By their fruits you shall know them.
I don't need to prove that tithing is right or wrong when the essence of opening the thread is not for that.

Jesus Christ categorically said we must pay our tithes because it is necessary :
Matthew 23:23 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Jesus warned us that his purpose was not to destroy the laws:

Matthew 5:19-20 KJV
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them , the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[20] For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Idecievedyou(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

If Jesus is God, why did he ask Father to forgive them when he was on the cross?

Why did he in these chapters talk about an higher being ?

John 5 : 30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 6 : 38
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.
some part jesus had to speak to people naming himself son of God in order not to set confusion cause he knows he was talking to human his own creations and he understand perfectly how their mind works...at some point jesus even called him self son of man how come you didn't notice this...when the Bible says he is the son of man, son of God, and same time God..analyse this phrases...and take the last one which says he is God..if the Bible says jesus is same as God right from the foundation of the world...my dear whatever jesus calls him self later is just a way to maintain a good relationship with mortals.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

Matthew 5:22 KJV
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
D bible was refering to someone as a fool
And i called u a fool
So u going to hell because u a fool
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Lol you don't believe in Bible bro. So why commenting in this thread when you're not even a Christian?
Am a Christian for ur information
D diff between u and me is that i tend to reason stuff regardless if its written in them bible.
Why u lots blindly follow ur pastors and the bible without any form of reasoning
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
sirxbit:
D bible was refering to someone as a fool And i called u a fool So u going to hell because u a fool
I will not go to hell.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Idecievedyou:
some part jesus had to speak to people naming himself son of God in order not to set confusion cause he knows he was talking to human his own creations and he understand perfectly how their mind works...at some point jesus even called him self son of man how come you didn't notice this...when the Bible says he is the son of man, son of God, and same time God..analyse this phrases...and take the last one which says he is God..if the Bible says jesus is same as God right from the foundation of the world...my dear whatever jesus calls him self later is just a way to maintain a good relationship with mortals.

Yet his last words were, father forgive them. Why would a God be calling on another God if truly he was the God?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

If Jesus is God, why did he ask Father to forgive them when he was on the cross?

Why did he in these chapters talk about an higher being ?

John 5 : 30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 6 : 38
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Jesus is the Son of God. That makes him God like his Father.
A father is not equal with the son .
A father can send his son a message.
If God the Father can forgive sins , the Son should be able to forgive sins as well.

Only a Creator can give life to a dead or lifeless being.
Jesus made a bird from clay and breath into it and it flew. This is said in the Quran.

Important :
Mark 2:5-12 KJV
When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
[6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
[7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
[8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
[9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
[10] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
[11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
[12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

THEY SAID " WE NEVER SAW IT ON THIS FASHION"

Jesus is God that became a man to save us from the power of Satan and eternal damnation in hell.

Give your life to him, he is good, he is gentle and meek but too powerful for the hosts of powers of darkness to behold.
He is the Lord of Lords , the king of kings, the God of gods.
Try him.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

Jesus is the Son of God. That makes him God like his Father.
A father is not equal with the son .
A father can send his son a message.
If God the Father can forgive sins , the Son should be able to forgive sins as well.

Only a Creator can give life to a dead or lifeless being.
Jesus made a bird from clay and breath into it and it flew. This is said in the Quran.

Important :
Mark 2:5-12 KJV
When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
[6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
[7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
[8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
[9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
[10] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
[11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
[12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

THEY SAID " WE NEVER SAW IT ON THIS FASHION"

Jesus is God that became a man to save us from the power of Satan and eternal damnation in hell.

Give your life to him, he is good, he is gentle and meek but too powerful for the hosts of powers of darkness to behold.
He is the Lord of Lords , the king of kings, the God of gods.
Try him.

Loads of people have given life to things. That isn't new. God comes in form of man as Jesus makes no sense absolutely. Secondly, times without number he talked about an higher being who gives him instructions on what to do and how it will be done. He also asked him to forgive them as his last words.

Convert to Islam, believe in Muhamad and pray to Allah
Convert to Buddhism and pray to Buddha
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

Loads of people have given life to things. That isn't new. God comes in form of man as Jesus makes no sense absolutely. Secondly, times without number he talked about an higher being who gives him instructions on what to do and how it will be done. He also asked him to forgive them as his last words.

Convert to Islam, believe in Muhamad and pray to Allah
Convert to Buddhism and pray to Buddha

This not about argument.

Jesus has a father who higher than him, that I have explained.

I was a Muslim, I now know the difference btw Christianity and Islam.

We can continue to argue for the next Twenty years without any result.
Just ask your Creator for direction.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

This not about argument.

Jesus has a father who higher than him, that I have explained.

I was a Muslim, I now know the difference btw Christianity and Islam.

We can continue to argue for the next Twenty years without any result.
Just ask your Creator for direction.

How can someone who has a higher being superior than him be God of Gods, King of kings?

You made your choice and you are free to do so
What's the difference between Christianity and Islam ?

This isn't an argument
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

I will not go to hell.

U are deceiving urself
Who cum one go?
U are candidate no1
Devil right hand man
Hellfire caretaker
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by shallysgirl: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2018
EVarn:
Yet you have the same prophets.
Which prophet? Abeg Christians and Muslims don't have same prophets.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
sirxbit:

U are deceiving urself
Who cum one go?
U are candidate no1
Devil right hand man
Hellfire caretaker

That is your portion , in the name of Jesus.

Psalm 109:17-20 KJV
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
[18] As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
[19] Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
[20] Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord , and of them that speak evil against my soul.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

That is your portion , in the name of Jesus.

Psalm 109:17-20 KJV
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
[18] As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
[19] Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
[20] Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord , and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Is that all?
My friend go and get ready for hell
Stop deceiving urself with scriptures
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2018
sirxbit:

Is that all?
My friend go and get ready for hell
Stop deceiving urself with scriptures

Hell is not my portion , no matter what you say, it is written:

Lamentations 3:37 KJV
Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

But since your desire for another person is evil , the decree of the Lord shall be established upon you, unless you repent.

Revelation 13:10 KJV
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

Hell is not my portion , no matter what you say, it is written:

Lamentations 3:37 KJV
Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

But since your desire for another person is evil , the decree of the Lord shall be established upon you, unless you repent.

Revelation 13:10 KJV
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Is that all?
Oya pack ur bags
Straight to hell
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

How can someone who has a higher being superior than him be God of Gods, King of kings?

You made your choice and you are free to do so
What's the difference between Christianity and Islam ?

This isn't an argument

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that ; Christianity is about worshipping a Holy God in truth and in righteousness.
But Islam is about worshiping a Holy God in sin and unrighteousness.

The Bible says:

John 4:23-24 KJV
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in TRUTH: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in TRUTH.

But the Hadith says:
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 579:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

God is not hungry about worship , he is a HOLY GOD.

The plan of Satan is to destroy as many as possible. As long as someone is in sin, he cannot make heaven but hell.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that ; Christianity is about worshipping a Holy God in truth and in righteousness.

The Bible says:

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in TRUTH: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in TRUTH.

But the Hadith says:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

The plan of Satan is to destroy as many as possible. As long as someone is in sin, he cannot make heaven but hell.

Thanks for this.

All those trying to claim that Muslims can enter heaven without Jesus really need to see this post of yours. They don't know that Islam states that Thieves and fornicators will enter heaven. Perhaps, a paradise where 72 virgins are given, not the Heaven where the True God resides.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

The Bible says:

But the Hadith says:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

Lol. We can go back and forth to cherry pick verses that suits our narratives but it's bullsh*t. I have quoted verses that contradicts itself in the same Bible. Below are more:

How many generations were there from the Babylonian exile until Christ?

(a) Matthew says fourteen (Matthew 1:17)

(b) But a careful count of the generations reveals only thirteen (see Matthew 1: 12-16)

Who was the father of Shelah?

(a) Cainan (Luke 3:35-36)

(b) Arphaxad (Genesis II: 12)

Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?

(a) Yes (Matthew II: 14, 17:10-13)

(b) No(John 1:19-21)

Would Jesus inherit David’s throne?

(a) Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)

(b) No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon David’s throne (Jeremiah 36:30)

Jesus rode into Jerusalem on how many animals?

(a) One – a colt (Mark 11:7; cf Luke 19:3 5). “And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments on it; and he sat upon it.”

(b) Two – a colt and an ass (Matthew 21:7). “They brought the ass and the colt and put their garments on them and he sat thereon.”

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24: 8 )

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36: 9 )

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:8 )

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9 )

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8 )

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11 )

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:8 )

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)

(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)

(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)

(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:8 )

(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

How many were the children of Azgad?

(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)

(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

How many were the children of Adin?

(a) Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)

(b) Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

How many were the children of Hashum?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)

(b) Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)

(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32

Ain't it funny when Christians act like they are the real deal and heaven / God is theirs alone while others are just disturbing themseleves?

You ignored this question

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
BRATISLAVA:

Nobody was born with any doctrine, but the Hunger of your soul will lead you to the doctrine that is true to it.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with discoveries. It has to do with being.

The problem is that many people pick faults with deeply religious people, but what are the faults of those who are deeply irreligious? Are they more enlightened? If they are, what is enlightenment?

There's a difference between being religious and being a fanatic! Most people go to church or mosque, observe fasting and stay away from drugs or other vices but the simple basis of their religion they fail to follow it. Love thy neighbor as thy self! It happens here in Nigeria a lot, Muslims will ignore Christians while Christians do the same. We see a starving neighbor or one who is in danger and we just turn a blind eye. If this is an acceptable doctrine of one enlightened religion then I want no part of it! Enlightenment is seeing beyond religion, seeing beyond tribes, skin color, gender and so on. It is a state of being when one has discovered his or her true purpose in life, it is different from any doctrine because it simply cannot be taught, it MUST be discovered!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

The Bible says:

But the Hadith says:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

You are giving Christians a bad name all over the world, imagine the rubbish you wrote? Just one bible verse makes you look ridiculous:

Matthew 5:17-20

17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20
For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

LOOK AT THE BOLD PART AND TELL ME IT DOES NOT CONTRADICT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS CLAIM!

Whenever you quote a verse from the Quran or Hadith, try and quote the entire context, don't cherry pick it makes your point BIAS! HERE IS THE FULL QUOTE:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

I came to the Prophet while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’ and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise." I said, "Even It he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft? He said. "Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even it he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and thefts." He said, "Even If he had committed Illegal sexual intercourse and theft, in spite of Abu Dharr’s dislikeness. Abu ‘Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says ‘None has the right to be worshiped but Allah’, he will be forgiven his sins." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 717)

From the bold, you can see that this is for those that repents before they die, something similar is in the Bible; STOP THE IGNORANCE!

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TopDogNaija(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
OLUWA E MA GBA O!
GOD HELP US ALL O!!!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
abbey621:

There's a difference between being religious and being a fanatic! Most people go to church or mosque, observe fasting and stay away from drugs or other vices but the simple basis of their religion they fail to follow it. Love thy neighbor as thy self! It happens here in Nigeria a lot, Muslims will ignore Christians while Christians do the same. We see a starving neighbor or one who is in danger and we just turn a blind eye. If this is an acceptable doctrine of one enlightened religion then I want no part of it! Enlightenment is seeing beyond religion, seeing beyond tribes, skin color, gender and so on. It is a state of being when one has discovered his or her true purpose in life, it is different from any doctrine because it simply cannot be taught, it MUST be discovered!

Exactly my friend. Most of these religious fellows are bigots. They see their god, faith, members as the real deal while others are only deceiving themseles. It's a common practice amongts the two dominant faith in Nigeria and yes Christianity is worst especially in the southern part of the country. It's also seen on Nairaland, they are always the first to bully other people and talk them down.

Atheists, Agnostics et al are more sensible than these people. They look beyond your faith while dealing with you. That's the real deal. That's exactly what God wants.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Idecievedyou(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

Yet his last words were, father forgive them. Why would a God be calling on another God if truly he was the God?
the trinity allows him call God Father....take this passage as a learned fellow to get the fact.... 1 In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with God , and the Word was God...this is all you need to answer any further question you feel is contradictory or controversial...acknowledgement of Jesus been God was before his birth not after he was born..so every question about jesus relate it back to the begining of creation... God the holy spirit God the Son God the Father..!!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Idecievedyou:
the trinity allows him call God Father....take this passage as a learned fellow to get the fact.... 1 In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with God , and the Word was God...this is all you need to answer any further question you feel is contradictory or controversial...acknowledgement of Jesus been God was before his birth not after he was not so every question about jesus relate it back to the begining of creation...

No be only Trinity. Na trilogy you go see

I should take that verse while ignoring the ones i quoted. Isn't that stupidity?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Idecievedyou(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

No be only Trinity. Na trilogy you go see

I should take that verse while ignoring the ones i quoted. Isn't that stupidity?
if you feel stupid about where you going...not knowing where you coming from is counted as being foolish...do the math.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Idecievedyou:
if you feel stupid about where you going...not knowing where you coming from is counted as being foolish...do the math.

Mathematics says consistency ought to exist to reach a meaningful and right solution/conclusion. The Bible isn't the consistent book to use
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TopDogNaija(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Christians and muslims misquoting themselves...I skimmed through my bible for some misquoted verses and it turns out that u cant fully understand d full context unless u read tru d whole chapter. I know one thing for sure, THE BIBLE is complete. Stop misquoting and misinterpreting bible verses to buttress islam.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAT INSTRUCTS FOR THE KILLING AND TORTURE OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS. This blueprint points to the fact that Islam is not what it claims to be-"religion of peace".
*Why do islamic countries execute none muslims.
*Why do muslim government officials secure job for only muslims.
* Why do muslims lecturers underscore christians students.
*Why do muslim converts get scared to return to there muslim community.
Mark me, even if I renounce Christianity I can never in my Life convert to Muslim because of ur hatred towards mankind.
None-muslims are deemed to death in islam, WHY!.
To be frank I don't have any problem with any religion but Islam.
There are approximately 4200 religions in the world but none gives us problems like Islam. 99% terrorist attacks points to islam. Please, even if u don't av indept understanding about ur religion at least stop hating none-muslims. Just as u ar taught to believe in allah so are others taught to believe in other superficial beings. Who's fault is that for Gods sake! Is that now a reason to persecute none-muslims?
MAY GOD HELP US ALL O!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
abbey621:

You are giving Christians a bad name all over the world, imagine the rubbish you wrote? Just one bible verse makes you look ridiculous:

Matthew 5:17-20

17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20
For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

LOOK AT THE BOLD PART AND TELL ME IT DOES NOT CONTRADICT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS CLAIM!

Whenever you quote a verse from the Quran or Hadith, try and quote the entire context, don't cherry pick it makes your point BIAS! HERE IS THE FULL QUOTE:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

I came to the Prophet while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’ and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise." I said, "Even It he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft? He said. "Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even it he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and thefts." He said, "Even If he had committed Illegal sexual intercourse and theft, in spite of Abu Dharr’s dislikeness. Abu ‘Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says ‘None has the right to be worshiped but Allah’, he will be forgiven his sins." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 717)

From the bold, you can see that this is for those that repents before they die, something similar is in the Bible; STOP THE IGNORANCE!

Am I the one that wrote that hadith?

I quoted Volume 1, Bk 93, number 579 , just the way it is in the Bukharin. But you have gone to pick another a different volume, a diff book and a diff number.
Why didn't the compiler of the hadith put them together but separated them.

Let's see who is wrong btw you and I.

YOU QUOTED:

Volume 7, Book 72, Number 717:
Sahib Bukhari
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I came to the Prophet while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah' and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise.' I said, "Even It he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said. "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft? He said. 'Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft," I said, 'Even it he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and thefts.' He said, "Even If he had committed Illegal sexual intercourse and theft, inspite of the Abu Dharrs dislikeness. Abu 'Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. He will be forgiven his sins."

I QUOTED :

Sahib Bukhari
Narrated Abu Dharr:

ANALYSING THE ABOVE.

Muhammed said in your quoted hadith and the one I quoted that " Nobody says : None has right to be worship but Allah and later on he dies while believing in that except that he will enter paradise....."
That is the direct statements from Muhammed to Abu Dharrs.

But the Hadith you quoted included another person's statement , that is , Abu Abdullah, who did not receive any message from Allah. It was him that added
" This is at the time of death or b4 it, if one repents or regrets and says.,,,"
Muhammed who got the revelation did not include that in what he told Abu Dharrs , who was not pleased with Abu Abdullah for including it in the hadith you quoted.
This clearly shows that , volume 1,bk 93, no 579 is more valid that what you posted.

Who then is mango picking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.