Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39345 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TopDogNaija(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
[qu[sup][/sup]ote author=JohnXcel post=64005809]If you like upload a video of Daddy Freeze indulging in some "secret sin", it doesn't change the TRUTH that he is absolutely right about the inapplicability of tithing today.

PERIOD!
[/quote]ode jatijati
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
enilove:

Proofs ?
Show your evidences.

I listed some up there but more can be found down here

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
TopDogNaija:
[qu[sup][/sup]ote author=JohnXcel post=64005809][b]If you like upload a video of Daddy Freeze indulging in some "secret sin", it doesn't change the TRUTH that he is absolutely right about the inapplicability of tithing today.

PERIOD![/b]ode jatijati

And what would that make of him ? An hypocrite.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by musicwriter(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
jupiterx:

I know this, what am interested is if you worship Yahushua ha Hamashiac or YHWH or if you do self worship of another God

I believe in God, but not the God of religion. Religion has disgraced God.

God is not a member of any religion. God has nothing to do with religion.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TopDogNaija(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
I've not seen a single Muslim in this thread with any sensible justification. U'r all just blabbing at the poster of this thread. Fact is, Islam is "no" religion of peace bor u'r just ignorant bcoz you were brought up in islam.
Please b4 u quote me, first tender a Quranic verse to back up ur claims.
Thank you

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
musicwriter:

I believe in God, but not the God of religion. Religion has disgraced God.

God is not a member of any religion. God has nothing to do with religion.
OK
I don't fully understand but okay
By the way, what do you think of ngugi was thiong'o
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
God bless you Op. See, before all of these began, Jesus had already warned us that such a time as this will come where many will arise and decieve many, so much so that if it where possible, the very elect Christians will be deceived (Luke 21). That means the deception will be grand and subtle. Christians must keep watch now for their faith so as not to be deceived. False doctrines look very appealing, religious and humane, but don't be fooled!. The Bible is such a mystery book. If you like read it a million times, without the aid of the Holy Spirit, who inspired it, you can never truly understand it. The devil has read it more than us, knows it more than us and he can easily deceive man with it if we do not rely on the Holy Spirit.

Regarding tithing, for those who say tithing is wrong, old fashion, and a product of the law of Moses, l'll advice you to read the Bible. Tithing was, before Moses and before the law, because, father Abraham, who both Christians and Moslems revere, paid tithe to the priest, Melchizedek.(Gen.14:18-20). Denying tithing is denying the principle and injunction of God. It's true there are fake men of God around, but that shouldn't make us neglect or deny the truth about tithing. Tithing is a divine principle obeyed by even unbelievers let alone Christians. God, who instituted this principle, will settle all account in the end. You just do it.

Again, In addition to what the Op said, I want to say that, clearly, the God Christians worship is not the God Moslems worship.

The Christian God calls them children and they call him Father. While the Moslem Alla, only calls his faithfuls, servants and never children.
The Christian God said, when we go to heaven, their will be no marriage there, but we'll be like the angels.
While the Moslem Alla said, when they go to heaven, they will be given 72 virgins. I wonder what will be given to the female Moslems. Clearly, it is not the same person and the heaven can not be the same place. Pray that God will open your eyes that you be not deceived by anti Christ celebrity preachers.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Idecievedyou(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

Jesus isnt my own God and your words about the Quran isnt my business. This isn't a versus thing, I only pointed the inconsistencies in the Bible. Just in one chapter (John), Jesus is God and He isn't also God but depends on a higher being which is God. Pick a struggle
there is no controversy regarding the existence of the holly bible everything is in accordance for those who sincerely seek the Lord...I had to point out some fact from quran so to prove that the despised religions holly book confirm jesus as God..you do not have a choice over whether jesus is your God or not...cause true the WORD you were created so the creator is the WORD and the WORD is your GOD

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

This is simple to understand , unless you have other motives.

The Debut 24 16:17 , is a commandment of God to the Israelites that in judgement , they should not kill the father for the sin the son committed or kill A for the sin of B. This is not for God to follow but for we His created beings to avert injustice.

Deuteronomy 24:14-17 KJV
Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates: [15] At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the Lord , and it be sin unto thee. [16] The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. [17] Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:

But 1Peter 3 :18 :
1 Peter 3:18 KJV
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

The above is talking about the decision of God to sacrifice His only Son to die for the sins of the world . It has not changed the law that you should not kill the wife for the sin of the husband and other way round.
And the reason why the death of A for the sin of B is useless is that they are both sinners . A debtor cannot stand as a guarantor for the debt of another debtor. But in the case of Jesus , he is not a sinner or debtor , he can redeem the debtors from their debt of death.

If you are not clear , just open your thread for better discussions so as not to offend the Op.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ogaonos: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
enilove:
I think majority ( 85%) of those who call themselves Christians are not diff from other unbelievers.

I wonder how on earth they gave the child of the devil an audience in the first place.
How can such a person just wake and starts to tell us that tithing is wrong.

He is working for the devil to pull down the church of God, nothing more.
leave am na silverspoon guy.wen he attract trial nd tribulatn cum he go knw.at first i thought he was bringing dis topic 4 beta scrutiny nd undastanding y we pay tithe.but d way his going.e friends/family got warn am.na God mata o.wen e vex treat e 4up e bad o
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
enilove:

And what would that make of him ? An hypocrite.

Whatever you want to call him man. TRUTH IS TRUTH!
Period.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
TopDogNaija:
[qu[sup][/sup]ote author=JohnXcel post=64005809][b]If you like upload a video of Daddy Freeze indulging in some "secret sin", it doesn't change the TRUTH that he is absolutely right about the inapplicability of tithing today.

PERIOD![/b]ode jatijati
Thank you, and God bless you.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TopDogNaija(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
JohnXcel:
Thank you, and God bless you.
Amen sir
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Idecievedyou:
there is no controversy regarding the existence of the holly bible everything is in accordance for those who sincerely seek the Lord...I had to point out some fact from quran so to prove that the despised religions holly book confirm jesus as God..you do not have a choice over whether jesus is your God or not...cause true the WORD you were created so the creator is the WORD and the WORD is your GOD

If Jesus is God, why did he ask Father to forgive them when he was on the cross?

Why did he in these chapters talk about an higher being ?

John 5 : 30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 6 : 38
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
BRATISLAVA:

Religious people aren't the problem, doctrines are.

Which doctrine is true is the answer to what is means to be enlightened.

You mentioned terrorists and deeply religious people. If it is harmful, if it terrorizes any whit for you to be subject to it, then it is a false doctrine. A true doctrine will make you free and enlighten you.

I agree that doctrines are the problem but completely disagree at the bold sentence! Were you born with any doctrine? NO! All doctrines are learned behavior and as such is open to interpretation. True enlightenment is making those discoveries, separating the jargon from the truth, the message from the hysteria. Unfortunately most deeply religious people are not enlightened, they think they are but are truly not!

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
TopDogNaija:

Amen sir
And that's how you received "coals of fire" on your head. Romans 12:20
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
fantasticshaw:
God bless you Op. See, before all of these began, Jesus had already warned us that such a time as this will come where many will arise and decieve many, so much so that if it where possible, the very elect Christians will be deceived (Luke 21). That means the deception will be grand and subtle. Christians must keep watch now for their faith so as not to be deceived. False doctrines look very appealing, religious and humane, but don't be fooled!. The Bible is such a mystery book. If you like read it a million times, without the aid of the Holy Spirit, who inspired it, you can never truly understand it. The devil has read it more than us, knows it more than us and he can easily deceive man with it if we do not rely on the Holy Spirit.

Regarding tithing, for those who say tithing is wrong, old fashion, and a product of the law of Moses, l'll advice you to read the Bible. Tithing was, before Moses and before the law, because, father Abraham, who both Christians and Moslems revere, paid tithe to the priest, Melchizedek.(Gen.14:18-20). Denying tithing is denying the principle and injunction of God. It's true there are fake men of God around, but that shouldn't make us neglect or deny the truth about tithing. Tithing is a divine principle obeyed by even unbelievers let alone Christians. God, who instituted this principle, will settle all account in the end. You just do it.

Again, In addition to what the Op said, I want to say that, clearly, the God Christians worship is not the God Moslems worship.

The Christian God calls them children and they call him Father. While the Moslem Alla, only calls his faithfuls, servants and never children.
The Christian God said, when we go to heaven, their will be no marriage there, but we'll be like the angels.
While the Moslem Alla said, when they go to heaven, they will be given 72 virgins. I wonder what will be given to the female Moslems. Clearly, it is not the same person and the heaven can not be the same place. Pray that God will open your eyes that you be not deceived by anti Christ celebrity preachers.

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Philinho(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
The BEST I have ever seen in Nairaland. What a knowledge .GOD, Bless the OP
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TopDogNaija(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
JohnXcel:
And that's how you received "coals of fire" on your head. Romans 12:20
Even dah one av verse again. Oga o!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by musicwriter(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
jupiterx:

OK
I don't fully understand but okay
By the way, what do you think of ngugi was thiong'o

Ngugi is among the 7 persons I consider educated ever to come out of Africa. He was so educated he understands education in Africa is a fraud. And until any so called educated African learn up to the point he/she understands the education we have is still colonialism, I don't consider such person as educated.

If there's anything you don't understand you ask question. There's nothing wrong with asking question, as long as its an honest question.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
musicwriter:

Ngugi is among the 7 persons I consider educated ever to come out of Africa. He was so educated he understands education in Africa is a fraud. And until any so called educated African learn up to the point he/she understands the education we have is still colonialism, I don't consider such person as educated.

If there's anything you don't understand you ask question. There's nothing wrong with asking question, as long as its an honest question.
I love him, read his prison memoir, petals of blood, and a grain of wheat, can't find the rest cry
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

You better mind what you say.
It is candidates of hell that call people "fools",
It can equally be dangerous if God should "tithe your ass ,. how would you deficate ?

First of all d word fool is in your bible
And second i can see u making mockery of ur God.
U are indeed a big fool
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

I don't argue with unbelievers. bye
U have noting to say
All u can do is make reference from the bible which origin is unknown
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sikowitz17: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Enough with all the comparison... My Bible tells me the way to the father is through the son... If any other doctrine or religion tells you otherwise... Then it is different...i follow what the Bible says... And if the Quran truly says otherwise... Then maybe there's another way for them... Just focus on making heaven brothers and sisters... The end time is here... Fake pastors everywhere... My Bible says bring your tithes and offering Into the store house and I will cause the windows of heaven to open for you... If freeze says otherwise... He is antibible... AntiGodsblessings.... And antichrist..
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sikowitz17: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

but you know Jesus was the "son" of God born in human flesh Yeah!!!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by jamael(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know the horrible sins committed by the people whom God told the Israelites to wipe out? Sins like bestiality, baby sacrifice, incest, homosexuality, paganism, lawlessness and so many evil. Their time was up and so God used the Israelites to judge them. These same Israel also got judged when they sinned. When they sinned, God used pagan nations to punish them as well.

You lack knowledge of the Bible, that's why you are looking for justification for Islam's terror of old and present. Muhammad was never on the defensive side. He was always on the offensive trying to Islamize everyone. That's the same thing we see in his followers of today.
Morning brother. I really took time to go through what you wrote and I must confess. It is 100% true. It is also filled with deep insight and entire truth. I have so many things that are wrong with the man freeze as a Christian. I am still putting it and him to God in prayers for mercy upon his poor soul. Ranging from his name: "Daddy" which subconsciously compels his followers to call him their daddy. No different from many of the pastors he opposes. To his lifestyle which his followers (GOATEES) tell us not to look on reminding us to focus on the message and not the messenger while oblivious to the fact that JESUS had to be come through a virgin and was sinless in order for us to be free from sin. And the fact that the blind cannot lead the blind. Everything about the man is false. I have been waiting for him to speak on the dangers of sin, Total freedom from sin, Repentance, Justification, Restitution and Holiness without which no man can see the Lord. Even preparations for the imminent coming of Christ. Instead, what he does is to distract his gullible GOATEEs with matters that did not warrant the death of Christ. Most of his people are not saved, sanctified, and filled with the spirit of God. As the scriptures says, the letter killeth and it is unfortunately killing this man.
More grace to you brother. Just know that many are impressed. Also try to send this on other social media platforms.
At the appointed time, if God permits, I will make inputs based on the Scriptures.

No matter how hard a lie is peddled, truth always prevails

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sikowitz17: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2018
And besides, the Bible says judge not, so that you won't be judged.... Your status with God should be your personal conviction... I know the God I serve... I know what He had done r for me, but I will never belittle another person because he doesn't pray the way I do... Whatever we do on earth is recorded... Brothers and sisters, don't cause men to lose their salvation because of pointless arguments on nairaland... Walk with God, share his message peacefully.. And if it's not accepted, don't criticize, pray that the Holy Spirit touches the heart of such person.... Never pick out statements from both books to cause quarrels, cos I can assure u, the hosts of heaven aren't happy when this is done, they rejoice when souls are won.. Not trampled on... Peace be unto you... God bless you all... I love you all.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by linearity: 3:06am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:
I think majority ( 85%) of those who call themselves Christians are not diff from other unbelievers.

I wonder how on earth they gave the child of the devil an audience in the first place.

But, you can’t provide a single verse from the Bible to prove him wrong that Jesus or the Apostles tithed or commanded Christians to tithe.

Trying to find him guilty by association is stupid. There are many things he has said that maybe wrong, address those on their own merits, but trying to say, ‘because he might be wrong here or there, therefore everything he said is wrong’ is the lazy man straw argument.

Peter was wrong in teaching and also dissociating himself from eating meat sacrificed to idols as evidenced in Paul’s rebuke to him him. He was also wrong is pulling his sworn and cutting off the ear of one of the soldiers that came to arrest Jesus, as indicated by Jesus rebuke to him.... can we by these draw a conclusion that Peter is also wrong in his epistles to the churches?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by jpphilips(m): 3:34am On Jan 09, 2018
enilove:

The church of your God is built on tithe abi?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by yazach: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Hello everyone.

Many Christians have applauded Daddy Freeze since he started to speak on the issue of Tithe in Nigerian Churches. It appears like the attention gotten from his comment has emboldened him to see himself as an expert on all things religion. He has evolved from speaking on Tithe to now ridiculing Pastors.

While I don't see anything all that wrong with pointing errors of Pastors (though I don't support the way he attacks them at every given opportunity even when not necessary), I can't sit back and watch him going into the next move of attacking Christianity itself.

Recently, he has made certain statements that is beginning to make his FreeTheSheeple followers to be skeptical about his teachings. Below is a video he uploaded recently where he made so many foul statements that can only succeed in deceiving baby Christians. To prevent such from happening, I have pointed out a few of the statements to prove to you all how falsehood emanates from Daddy Freeze's mouth with full confidence.

Pls, ignore news about Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid, Davido and Buhari for now cos they add nothing to your spiritual life. Spend a few minutes to focus on this thread cos it will help you decided whether you want to remain deceived or truly FREED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qf3Xvfqndg

1). Quran says Ishmael was the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice

Forward the above video to 22:15 to see where he made that statement.

Freeze says the Quran stated it that the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice was Ishmael and not Isaac. This is a FALSE statement from him cos there's nowhere in the Quran where such is recorded nor anything in that likeness. This means he has lied against the Quran.

Though the Quran acknowledges that Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son, it didn't mention the name of the son. The Bible that was compiled over 700 years before Muhammad was born made mention of the name of the son as Isaac. In addition to the Bible's clear stance on the name, taking a look at the circumstances that surrounded Isaac is enough to let one know that he was the child. He was the promised child, the covenant child, the seed of Abraham that would make the whole world blessed etc. His miraculous birth to an old man and to an old woman who had given up of ever conceiving is an addition. Ishmael on the other hand wasn't a promised child but an illegitimate son from Abraham's encounter with his wife's slave woman. That was why Abraham sent Ishmael away cos he knew he wasn't the promised child.

The fact that Daddy Freeze could say that the Quran said something it didn't say is a clear pointer that most of the statements he makes are wrong without him even knowing, or perhaps he says such to deceive the gullible.

I know one thing that is very sure, you cannot face daddy freez in a debate except that he will disgrace you big time. Even oyedepo adeboye etc
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by BRATISLAVA: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2018
abbey621:

I agree that doctrines are the problem but completely disagree at the bold sentence! Were you born with any doctrine? NO! All doctrines are learned behavior and as such is open to interpretation. True enlightenment is making those discoveries, separating the jargon from the truth, the message from the hysteria. Unfortunately most deeply religious people are not enlightened, they think they are but are truly not!

Nobody was born with any doctrine, but the Hunger of your soul will lead you to the doctrine that is true to it.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with discoveries. It has to do with being.

The problem is that many people pick faults with deeply religious people, but what are the faults of those who are deeply irreligious? Are they more enlightened? If they are, what is enlightenment?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TribesNG: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2018
sirxbit:

U have noting to say
All u can do is make reference from the bible which origin is unknown
Lol you don't believe in Bible bro. So why commenting in this thread when you're not even a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.