Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39340 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
This is a very flawed reasoning, the prophets of islam are the same with those in the bible. They all believed in one God.

The only difference is that christians believe that jesus is a man-God, islam disagrees, to them jesus is a great prophet,nothing more.

That does not erase the fact that both religions came from one source and worship the same God.
You see why I said you know nothing about religion and shouldn't be pokenosing?

Islam plagiarized the Bible to make their Satanic religion have a semblance to Christianity. Pls, do your research very well.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by wizod(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Now i know why Muslims are violent against those who are not in d same faith wit dem.
Brainwashed set of people, am using d bedwetting pedophillic camel toe presidiot Buhari and senseless Sarrki as a case study. They are stupid, senseless and violent. If u think I'm lying ask Nwamaikpe and his likes for confirmation
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

God forbid that i bow to their God.
We don't share the same God.

Jesus raises the dead, their god no fit heal

U forgot to say by Gods permission not his. Even jesus himself said all power was given to him...without God by his side he can't do noting

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by lonelydora: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
I have been saying it that Daddy Freeze knows nothing about the bible....you all thought i was joking.

Soon i will write him an open letter to teach him tithing and freewill giving.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
wizod:
Now i know why Muslims are violent against those who are not in d same faith wit dem.
Brainwashed set of people, am using d bedwetting pedophillic camel toe presidiot Buhari and senseless Sarrki as case. They are stupid, senseless and violent. If u think I'm lying ask Nwamaikpe and his likes for confirmation

I laugh u bros....I think this brainwash refers to christians....dogmatic people

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

Do u tink Christians are better than Muslims?
I don't just know where christains think they are the people gonna make heaven that's if it truly exist.
As much as they are bad Muslims out there, there also good ones.
And there are terrible Christians 90% self.
Daddy freeze is absolutely right
Being good is not the only criteria to making heaven. Accepting Jesus Christ who is the way to heaven is surely the only way you can make heaven.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by zimuzo: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

Infact, I think most of his submissions are very logical.

So true !!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Acidosis(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

That's the thing, the Bible is not based on logics.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Megaflex(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
So you guys believe that only believers of Jesus will make heaven. But what about my ancestors who never heard about Jesus? Where dem dey??

Abeg free me jare, I no get interest for any of the numerous heavens. if I die I will go to meet my ancestors or go another galaxy go exist. I don't have time to argue about something written in a book and passed from generation to generation. Even if there's a god, he sure ain't in the Bible or Quran

7 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Megaflex(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
God has only one way to him. That way is through Jesus Christ. Any other way is the way to HELL.

word
Keep deceiving yourself. I pity your sense of reasoning
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

3.) Christians should stop opening Churches abroad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlSPSK4stw

This a wrong statement which should never come out of the mouth of anyone who calls himself a Christian. Only an Antichrist is capable of making such a statement. Freeze is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the mandate giving to them by Jesus Christ himself when he said...

(Mark 16:15)

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mathew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Mathew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

What is Freeze's excuse for making such a statement? He claims Nigerian Pastors have no right to go and preach about blessings in Dubai and China cos they are yet to eradicate poverty and sickness in their own Country. He thinks blessing is all about material things and physical well-being. He doesn't know that receiving Jesus Christ is also a blessing which surpasses every other blessing cos it gives you eternal life. It is this eternal life Freeze is trying to prevent people of those Countries from accessing by ordering Pastors to close their Churches branches abroad and stop going to other Countries to establish the gospel there. This is an Antichrist spirit.

4.) Christians and Muslims worship the same God

In most of the videos Daddy Freeze posts on Youtube, he makes a claim that Christians and Muslims worship the same God. In the video of his that I'm using for discussion, he went ahead to speak of how Pastors are deceiving Christians into believing that the God Muslims worship is not the same Christians worship.

You see, making statements is one thing, backing them up with solid proof is another. Freeze has made his claim, but surprisingly he failed to back them up with scriptures like his FreeTheSheeple followers often claim. Are Christians and Muslims worshiping the same God? Let's use both the Holy Bible and Quran to see if his claims are true.

In the Bible, God made us know he has a Son whom is called Jesus Christ.

Mathew 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mathew 17:5

While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!"

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

In the Quran, it is said that Allah has no Son.

Quran 17:111

And say: "All praise be to Allah Who has neither taken to Himself a son, nor has He any partner in His kingdom, nor does He need anyone, out of weakness, to protect Him."125So glorify Him in a manner worthy of His glory.

Quran 112:2-3

Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born,

Do I have to quote many more verses that clearly show that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God? Okay, let me drop some more.

The Bible spoke of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Luke 23:46

Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

Mathew 16:21

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

John 19:33
But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.

The Quran denies that Jesus was Killed.

Quran 4:157

Sahih International: And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

The Bible clearly stated how the Antichrist will operate. It stated that whoever denies the Father and Son is the Antichrist.

1 John 2:22
And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

Now, what does the Quran have to say in regards to this stance?

Quran 17:111

And say: "All praise be to Allah Who has neither taken to Himself a son, nor has He any partner in His kingdom, nor does He need anyone, out of weakness, to protect Him."125So glorify Him in a manner worthy of His glory.

Now, tell me how Freeze believes a God which inspired one thing in the Bible is the same God which inspire the opposite in the Quran.

My dear, if you have been carried away by the falsehood of the man called Daddy Freeze, it's time you retrace your steps. I don't blame you much cos you lack in-depth knowledge of God, that's why he can confuse you using scriptures that don't even support his stance. Only baby Christians won't figure his lies out.

If I could use verses from the Bible and Quran to prove his statements to be false, as seen above, don't you think the scriptures he uses to back such FALSE statements might actually be quoted in error?

Watch out for PART 2.

Chai...see write up here on nairaland to challenge Freeze...why don't you write a letter to him personally that you are ready to debate him anytime anywhere. Tell him u have proof he has been lying to people ( it would be brave of u doing so since no pastor or man of God has been able to come out with concrete proof to debunk his arguments) instead of coming here to post rubbish...how many people are in nairaland compare to the whole Nigeria..I dare you to do that..den and only den we will know he is lying....fool

By the way I don't think Christians and muslims worship thesame God because most christians worship the creation instead of the creator. ( jesus whom God created instead of God who created Jesus)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Prove it otherwise then.
God is a supreme being and has it's definition according to various religions.Hinduism which is the oldest religion on earth has it's belief in the re incarnation.Judaism,christianity and Islam all fall under the Abrahamic religions and they have their belief in hell and heaven.Heaven is not only a Christian belief if you read the Torah,Talmud,bible and quran they have similarities and differences.Jesus has different beliefs and interpretations in the three Abrahamic religions.So I don't go with the idea of God being for only one religion it is for all.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EVarn(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Epic reasoning failure.

You want to equate barbaric mosaic laws to the 21st century quran-inspired barbaric terrorists and intolerance acts?
What kind of planet are you from?
SMH.
You do know that millions of people were slaughtered by the hebrews(commanded by God) in the battles to conquer canaan.

Women were taken as slaves,others were raped and infants were dashed against stones(Psalm 137), as commanded by God. Even in many cases, entire cities were wiped out,down to their livestock(I hope you know the story of king saul and his failure to wipe out the neighbouring canaanite city as commanded by God).

What is the difference between the barbaric mosaic laws and some of the commandments given by mohammed?, So islamic terrorism is 21st century while bible inspired terrorism is olden days?

10 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:

the OP'S introduction,topic,title,body and use of words in the write up reeks of nuisance tendencies And sheeple capabilities...

Funny educated ignorant people...So Muslims will go to hell because they don't have JesusYou see the reason smart people say religion is responsible for the division,chaos and carnage in the world

Why cant we just do what we like and love what we do in peace You don't like freedom in its entirety

People like you always seem to derive gratifications from wrong things justapoxing your case with the case of a fool blaming the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife that killed it..

FYI...Christianity is not domesticated to Africa but Africans domesticated a revised edition to the extent that even the whites marveled...Today Nigeria has the highest number of churches and mosques in the WORLD..Just today 493 Nigerians returned from libya...That alone is to show the world that church buildings and humongously ridiculous amount of pastors transcribes to nothing...Salvation does which apparently is impossible to lay claim on in your society..

Compare and contrast your country to other countries that you share your secular society with.

Compare your lives...

Freeze and his campaign is and should be the least of your problems...Eliminate the hypocrisy in you lots first...Lastly Mr Man you Nigerians brought Christianity to ridicule to the extent it's mandatory to say you are Christian even in the midst of a crime and still blame the devil...Because the devil lives in Nigeria..

And sorry bro you know I'm talking to the OP not you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Islam plagiarized the Bible to make their Satanic religion have a semblance to Christianity. Pls, do your research very well.
What of Christianity and Judaism who copied who?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by pxalmydee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
I hope you all Muslims and Christians masturbating to these sheepish post knows how your religion came to Africa? your religious books is full of fairy tales, reason politicians use it to swear before assuming office and they will later loot our money. tell them to try sango or Ogun..those gods in Africa are fraud!..I know none of you came with religion from your mother's womb, but your parents and society put that shit into your hands and head

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EVarn(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
shallysgirl:

Christians and Muslim s do not worship the same God .
Yet you have the same prophets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by kingsbuoy: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oh there are others.

I switch off freeze when he stated his stance on premartial sex and beer

Premarital Sex
http://www.pulse.ng/communities/religion/daddy-freeze-says-bible-is-okay-with-premarital-sex-id7520197.html

Beer
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/tithe-daddy-freeze-replies-adeboye-says-bible-one-drink-beer/

I was like who is this guy.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
God is a supreme being and has it's definition according to various religions.Hinduism which is the oldest religion on earth has it's belief in the re incarnation.Judaism,christianity and Islam all fall under the Abrahamic religions and they have their belief in hell and heaven.Heaven is not only a Christian belief if you read the Torah,Talmud,bible and quran they have similarities and differences.Jesus has different beliefs and interpretations in the three Abrahamic religions.So I don't go with the idea of God being for only one religion it is for all.
Don't you get it?

God has only one way to Him which is through Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

Show me where other religions stated it that they are also a way to the God called YAHWEH.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Being good is not the only criteria to making heaven. Accepting Jesus Christ who is the way to heaven is surely the only way you can make heaven.
And why do u tink accepting Allah is not d way to make heaven?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Awoo88: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Freeze is a radio presenter who anchor a program every Sunday morning. He listeners are both Christians and Muslims. If he preaches Christ the true way, he will lose his listeners. Freeze got carried away and became disillusioned about his status as a Christian. Freeze is not even born again.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kaybmal100:

Chai...see write up here on nairaland to challenge Freeze...why don't you write a letter to him personally that you are ready to debate him anytime anywhere. Tell him u have proof he has been lying to people ( it would be brave of u doing so since no pastor or man of God has been able to come out with concrete proof to debunk his arguments) instead of coming here to post rubbish...how many people are in nairaland compare to the whole Nigeria..I dare you to do that..den and only den we will know he is lying....fool

By the way I don't think Christians and muslims worship thesame God because most christians worship the creation instead of the creator. ( jesus whom God created instead of God who created Jesus)
Very funny. Last I remember, he refused to debate a Pastor who requested that of him.

If you are one of his sheeples, tell him to debunk what I wrote. He can't and won't cos the evidence against him is many.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
Yet you have the same prophets.
Stop confusing yourself. All the prophets in the Bible called on the name YAHWEH, some of them even had his name as part of theirs e.g JeremiYAH, ELIYAH etc

If you believe those prophets were also for Muslims, then tell a Muslim to shout YAHWEH AKBAR in a mosque and see what his fellow Muslims will do to him

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Don't you get it?

God has only one way to Him which is through Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

Show me where other religions stated it that they are also a way to the God called YAHWEH.
Other religions do not believe that God can have a child they believe that the followers of their God are all his children.Remember not all Christians believe in the holy trinity,the followers of Arianism who were at the council of Nicea disagreed in the father,son and holy spirit doctrine and they have biblical verses to back it up.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Very funny. Last I remember, he refused to debate a Pastor who requested that of him.

If you are one of his sheeples, tell him to debunk what I wrote. He can't and won't cos the evidence against him is many.

U and the pasted na desame person....send am ur own request naa... U dey fear?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:

Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God, get that today.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by mrMeen(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
it seems like most of the Christians commenting on this thread do not know Jack about Islam, every Muslim is required to believe in the Bible before you can call yourself a Muslim. all of our prophets are the same, infact you can call Islam the successor of Judaism and Christianity. the only misconception that modern day Christianity have is the belief that a supreme being is bound by our mortal laws to urges to have children (subhannah) Jesus is but a prophet of God sent to his people to grant them salvation but sadly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EVarn(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Have you ever read the quran before?, if you haven't then your hate is based of hearsay,psycological conditioning and weak intelligence.

If you are at least a little bit intelligent,then please do try to read the quran and then compare it with the bible,only then can you make and educated conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

what you wrote is filled with hate and intolerance and no true Christian should even engage such a hateful post.

Many Saints had close allies in Muslims. Friends even, but you come here to deride Islam and Muslims simply because they do not share your beliefs

Truly, you are no better than Boko Haram and ISIS. People like you who think they have Jesus, but have no love for their fellow humans are the most delusional Christians. You cannot be in Jesus if you practice hate and intolerance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Alaska90(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I have no obligation to entertain your juvenile tantrums. If you had a little bit of intelligence, you'd have found out about the violent laws littered across the mosaic books; laws supporting slavery,genocide,mutilation,sociopathy,discrimination against foreigners etc.
I doubt you can discern these things.

The laws you are talking about has nothing to do with Christians. The original plan of God is revelead in Jesus Christ ( which is the new testament of the bible). The old testament people were not christians.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Stop confusing yourself. All the prophets in the Bible called on the name YAHWEH, some of them even had his name as part of theirs e.g JeremiYAH, ELIYAH etc

If you believe those prophets were also for Muslims, then tell a Muslim to shout YAHWEH AKBAR in a mosque and see what his fellow Muslims will do to him
grin grin grin
u wan kill us with laf here... grin grin grin
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
You do know that millions of people were slaughtered by the hebrews(commanded by God) in the battles to conquer canaan.

Women were taken as slaves,others were raped and infants were dashed against stones(Psalm 137), as commanded by God. Even in many cases, entire cities were wiped out,down to their livestock(I hope you know the story of king saul and his failure to wipe out the neighbouring canaanite city as commanded by God).

What is the difference between the barbaric mosaic laws and some of the commandments given by mohammed?, So islamic terrorism is 21st century while bible inspired terrorism is olden days?
Do you know the horrible sins committed by the people whom God told the Israelites to wipe out? Sins like bestiality, baby sacrifice, incest, homosexuality, paganism, lawlessness and so many evil. Their time was up and so God used the Israelites to judge them. These same Israel also got judged when they sinned. When they sinned, God used pagan nations to punish them as well.

You lack knowledge of the Bible, that's why you are looking for justification for Islam's terror of old and present. Muhammad was never on the defensive side. He was always on the offensive trying to Islamize everyone. That's the same thing we see in his followers of today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching / Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.