Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! (799 Views)

How Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men – Lady Explains / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! by Romanic: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
The post below is a summary of my conversation with two people who are married for three years. They both called me to vent their frustrations. With their permission,I have shared their conversations with me. We would like to hear what you all think.

My Name is Eddie and I have been married for about years now. I met Stacy my wife during a photo shoot I was organizing for some models four years ago. Stacy is a model too. I am a social entrepreneur. I run photo shoots,I am an MC and I also run a blog.

Meeting Stacy,we flirted a while before we started dating. We knew each other in the same entertainment industry. Our dating was filled with drama. All because of Stacy’s insecurity. She is always suspecting me of cheating. We called off the relationship like five times in one year of dating. But she always came back crying saying shes sorry that she knows I am just doing my job and that she will try and become better. I dont know but I think I truly loved this calabar girl cos I still went ahead to marry her after one year.

http://livelystones.com.ng/marriage-ismine-beginning-feel-like-prison/

Re: Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! by taylor88(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Romanic:
But she always came back crying saying shes sorry that she knows I am just doing my job and that she will try and become better. I dont know but I think I truly loved this calabar girl

My present gf is like dat
Re: Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! by tuniboss: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
My present gf is like dat
how are you dealing with that
Re: Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
tuniboss:
how are you dealing with that
She can call me 10 times a day over very little things and little fears. I kinda like it cus she's tender and loving towards me. But Im yet to see her strong. I still support a little strong will in a woman, cus I can not always be there for her..no man can be always there except God. What happens when her exes show up and I'm far at work. What happens when work takes me off for weeks, how will she cope with intimidations here and there.

(1) (Reply)

India Breastfeeding Magazine Cover Ignites Debate (photos) / Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This / Awesome Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.