Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (68052 Views)

Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Chidon1685(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
wonder kid
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by namely(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
This gave me chills.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Topestbilly(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is dangerous
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by emperorzillion: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
This picture is giving me anxiety
Ibkayee coolcool
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Snow02: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
imagine, this actually happened to my dog last year my mom ran it over not knowing
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by BabaCommander: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
God save our curios kids.
Who in Nigeria will have the Patience to ritually go around his car in this mad Buhari times?
God save our kids! We beseech thee.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by notoriousbabe: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Only oyinbo childrens fit do dat kind mumu play,naija childrens are very wise
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
emperorzillion:
Ibkayee coolcool
Hmm?
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by notoriousbabe: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
as in making you wet? grin grin
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by thorpido(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
segzy14:
I believe if the baby hears the sound of the truck when the ignition is turned on, he will run out of that place.
The tyre could catch him before he finds his way.Such a dangerous play.

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by kennynelcon(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Flogging comes next
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by MartMax(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
victorazyvictor:

See them....
Grown up ppl coming here to recite ABCD

Lol overgrown baby grin
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by seancombs617: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
This was how I killed my Goat 'buhari, I haven't forgiven my self embarassed...
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by chiefojiji(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Something must kee something
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by engrchykae(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmm... these kids no go put people for trouble...
their angels are not smiling.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by chiefojiji(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
seancombs617:
This was how I killed my Goat 'buhari, I haven't forgiven my self embarassed...
e die?
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by emperorzillion: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Toosure70: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
I did this when I was small, my grandma told me.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Kobicove(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
segzy14:
I believe if the baby hears the sound of the truck when the ignition is turned on, he will run out of that place.

Can he run out quick enough before the car starts moving?

I seriously doubt it

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Mrkumareze(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm, this pic remind me how I was saved from from hitting someone's child late last year, who left her mom to feel my bomber. I never knew someone was at the back cos I just stepped into my car but I thank God those at the plaza alerted me while I was already on reverse

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by delerx(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesus
sodiqapril:
so true, I swear something like this happened in my street late last year. a child was playing under the tyres of a truck(those types used for conveying granites). the owner of the truck who was rushing to the hospital to see his wife, didn't notice anything. he just went into the truck and reversed. I tell you, the sight was horrible: the boy's skull was squashed Like an egg. once again, nice post OP.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Topman0001(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
TeeSeven:
Na truck I dey drive?
regardless of the type of car, one small child was playing behind a car one faithful sunday, the owner of the car entered the car and he was to reverse before he finds his way. Thank God for the guys arround that shouted. Since then I cultivated the habbit of checking my back before reversing. Nice info @ OP
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by francisduru: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Little kids, did your toy go in there? You found a nice place for Hide and Seek game
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by francisduru: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Little kids, did your toy go in there? You found a nice place for Hide and Seek game
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
not the driver's fault... let him ram the child.. grin
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by seadesi1986: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
the same thing that killed my brothers second born in oko kwara state marvelous sleep well

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by SalamRushdie: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Almost happened to me once at some place in Lagos, I had already entered the car when this very strong gut feeling told me to look around the car , I looked around and didnt see anything and as I was about to go back in the car I decided to look under and saw that a toddler had crawled under away drom his mum who was sell recharge card and gisting by the road side

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ariklawani(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ha!Gbese re oooo. ..
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ariklawani(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ha!Gbese re oooo.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
I feel you.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is SCARY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.