Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (68045 Views)

Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Butty1(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari don suffer o... Wetin be Buhari own for this matter now... � Even if you no fit shit for toilet na buhari ....�
WizydXkoba:
Buhari why?
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ROUS(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2018
WizydXkoba:
Buhari why?
Loll.. Chai
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2018
shezy:
are u sure u are a female? Dis ur post is cruel!
gerrout of here joor
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by JERRYABC2(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
This pikin no go send me go prison.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by paix(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
A similar thing happened to my brother's child in Maiduguri. A visitor came to the house and the child crawled underneath the car, unknown to the driver he engaged the car into reverse and the rest was history.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by baggio2006: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
SO SO TRUE,I STILL SHIVER WHEN EVER I REMEMBER HOW A TODDLER WAS CRUSHED IN MY STAFF QUARTERS.PARENTS SHOULD KEEP A
WATCH OVER THEIR CHILDREN PLEASE.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by CioAngels(f): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
WizydXkoba:
Buhari why?
Why Buhari, this is a very old information from abroad.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Thylord(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
segzy14:
I believe if the baby hears the sound of the truck when the ignition is turned on, he will run out of that place.
who tell you.it doesn't happen that way.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by WizydXkoba(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
CioAngels:
Why Buhari, this is a very old information from abroad.
just kidding. Ease up sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.