Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... (639 Views)

Nairalanders Help!!! I Don't Have To Penetrate Before I Cum!!! / Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
there is this lady I mate just two weeks back,she is beautiful with good sense of managing my home,she is a good busines manager,she was doing office to office sales,to mentioned but some few,but today after she call and say she wanted to tell me something, she started narrating her story for me,mainly is all about the hardship she faced when she growing up,she lose her father when she was 5yrs old,and the guy who she wanted to settle down with broke her heart,the guy got her pregnant, then asked her to abort it,the boy is 3yrs, and don't forget during my two weeks with her,she didn't tell me about it that she had a child with another man,and the guy is no where to be found cos she lose his contact, this girl will call me and we can talked for almost 10-15minutes, she is currently using my picture on her WhatsApp, I do the same. now the question I don't like getting married to someone who had a child for another man,cos I don't know how I'm gonna treat the child, I love her but the child is my problems ,should I let go of her? and she might kill herself.
please help me with if you can advise.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by whitebeard(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmm..this is strong..hmm.mmm...hmm...mmm.

Hmm

So u love but she has a child, what do u think should be done to the child, let her know that the moment u agree to take care of the child there is no going back meaning that the father of the child cannot comeback and claim the child cause he is now ur responsibility. But u can also be flexible, let the child decide if he wants to meet his real dad or not if he appears..

I have spoken through myself.

That is my advice.

But seriously ladies, pls be careful.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by biacan(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
If she's actually interested in you she will keep the child with her mum or relation so you guys can get married..... but I still don't know why some people will lie in a new relationship....life is all about trust if you don't reveal things to me it means we can't be together......
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by Kooldon(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Your Tales By Moonlight Is Sweet But You Refused To Tell Us If You Are Sleeping With Her Alrdy.
She Is Truthful And Open, In Love With You Alrdy.
See Nothing Wrong Is Marrying A Truthful Young Gal With A Son

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by ipobarecriminals: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
sad some single mom are. better by far than the numerous winches outside nowadays. That she work. is a plus,unlike those ones wey go tanda for one sikiratu/chioma from 10 am to 10 pm dey paint nail,fix jezebel hair,wear wristbangle,jump from tosyne2much 2 by 2 bed to okoro bed...I'm not saying. u should. marry her on pity ground. Take her to ur parents/ explain everything. to dem.If dey agree, good and if not,let her go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
whitebeard:
Hmm..this is strong..hmm.mmm...hmm...mmm.

Hmm

So u love but she has a child, what do u think should be done to the child, let her know that the moment u agree to take care of the child there is no going back meaning that the father of the child cannot comeback and claim the child cause he is now ur responsibility. But u can also be flexible, let the child decide if he wants to meet his real dad or not if he appears..

I have spoken through myself.

That is my advice.

But seriously ladies, pls be careful.
thanks sir,the guy who got this lady pregnant has gone to married another woman,their marriage ceremony was on the 16th December last year,according to her,she say her friend attended the wedding and talk to her about it...currently the boy is staying with grandmother in the village while she is in her hustle zone, and now my fear is what if the guy shows up after now when I've take up the responsibility... should I go to court ?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
If she's actually interested in you she will keep the child with her mum or relation so you guys can get married..... but I still don't know why some people will lie in a new relationship....life is all about trust if you don't reveal things to me it means we can't be together......
thanks sister mi,her mom is staying with the child in the village, she loves me and I do too,she is really crying today when she was giving me the story,that's why i have to post this .
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kooldon:
Your Tales By Moonlight Is Sweet But You Refused To Tell Us If You Are Sleeping With Her Alrdy.
no we are not staying together, she is in ABUJA,while I'm in Lagos, we have not had sex before to be sincere, I love her,she is open to me I talked to her about myself as well.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kooldon:
thanks for your response, we are not staying together, she is in ABUJA and I'm in Lagos,we have not had sex before cos I considered her story heartbroken.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by Preshy561(f): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
love her and her child.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by favourmic(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
lover ni
Preshy561:
love her and her child.

ops just one question have you ever seen a football match that starts with scores 1-0
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad some single mom are. better by far than the numerous winches outside nowadays. That she work. is a plus,unlike those ones wey go tanda for one sikiratu/chioma from 10 am to 10 pm dey paint nail,fix jezebel hair,wear wristbangle,jump from tosyne2much 2 by 2 bed to okoro bed...I'm not saying. u should. marry her on pity ground. Take her to ur parents/ explain everything. to dem.If dey agree, good and if not,let her go in peace.
I'm.pleased with your response,
I like the part you say "single mother are far better one sikiratu/chioma who been wearing Jezebel hair,jumping from one bro to another " thanks tho.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
love her and her child.
thank you...short and clear point.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
favourmic:
lover ni

ops just one question have you ever seen a football match that starts with scores 1-0
I should not start the match right?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by ipobarecriminals: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
karnap:

undecided
karnap:

even football wey start. 0-0. nah divorce. dey end am last last.She desire u.Dnt eat her ponmo and trowey
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by whitebeard(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
karnap:

thanks sir,the guy who got this lady pregnant has gone to married another woman,their marriage ceremony was on the 16th December last year,according to her,she say her friend attended the wedding and talk to her about it...currently the boy is staying with grandmother in the village while she is in her hustle zone, and now my fear is what if the guy shows up after now when I've take up the responsibility... should I go to court ?
well the child's feelings is top priority, u can go to court to claim the child as ur own, when the child is matured enough to stomach the truth, u tell him. Raising a child that's not urs won't be easy, cause of emotions, but u can control those emotions with love.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by Babydd(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Possible Solution.

1. Tell her you love her but not the child.

2. You don't want to father another mans son.

3. Let the child stay with another of her relative.

Then, off you go
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided even football wey start. 0-0. nah divorce. dey end am last last.She desire u.Dnt eat her ponmo and trowey
I don't wanna add More pain to her.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
whitebeard:
well the child's feelings is top priority, u can go to court to claim the child as ur own, when the child is matured enough to stomach the truth, u tell him. Raising a child that's not urs won't be easy, cause of emotions, but u can control those emotions with love.
received with thanks.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babydd:
Possible Solution.

Then, off you go
solution 1,2, is more painful to tell her,cos she won't feels my love when her child's is left out....the users who talks about court above is also a good solution and your number 3, is nice as well...thanks .
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Hahaha I don die cheesy

How you take know say na 2 by 2 bed I dey use? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babydd:
Possible Solution.

Then, off you go
solution 1,2, is more painful to tell her,cos she won't feels my love when her child's is left out....the users who talks about court above is also a good solution and your number 3, is nice as well...thanks
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by wristbangle: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

grin grin u no well o
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by karnap(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
wristbangle:

grin grin u no well o
lol
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Out... by ipobarecriminals: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
embarassed shocked angry cry undecided lipsrsealed angry sad
karnap:

embarassed
karnap:

let her go

(1) (Reply)

Today's My Birthday / A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander / This Is How Davido Just Proved He Is The Real ‘omo Baba Olowo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.