Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (43166 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / 14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by MrFly(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
After wasting one million naira. Guys please think with ur brains and not your D*ck.
a nigga who spends 1m on drinks alone has 20m left in his account. Think with ur brain ok?
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by ImpressionsNG: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Indeed.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
I like her reply.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Snow02: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
the boy needs to be dragged out and beaten like a common criminal for wasting 1 Mill like that.. too many simps out here
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Evablizin(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

I dey wait to go Winch meeting.
Why you never sleep?explain now.
Hahahahhahaha, good.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Slaye: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
I like the shoe the bae is putting on..

@topic...village people at work shocked

I just pity those who will think you are the one on your dp and fall prey to your scam and lose their money to you.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Xano(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
HeWrites:

Una no dey sleep undecided

He's probably doing his job
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Kaazhmooond: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Madness dey worry both.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

Hi Pretty!
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by IamLaura(f): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2018
The height of childishness
All these people that post their relationship issues on social media ehn,fear them

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Countersam(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Mumu...

Instead of drinks of 1m why not buy 1 bag of Dangote 3x cement N2800 to cement the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Be careful and be warned of relationship that is built on physical appearance. It will inevitable collapse

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Shhhh01(f): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2018
HeWrites:
Few weeks back on December 23rd, we shared a video where we announced about a Nigerian Big Boy Named Dollar Face Peters who spent N1Million on drinks on his Girlfriend’s Birthday then he proposed to her, well he just took to his Instagram account to announce that the relationship is over.

He posted the below photo with the caption;
"My relationship with The so called girl I engaged 15th of last month is over."

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guy-who-spent-1million-on-drinks-then.html

ur not a celeb just a mumu wit no brains
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by seanatist(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2018
so dem Don turn 2 celeb abi wetin? :-
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by deavicky(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

I can buy a better one for you if cooperate.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Preshy561(f): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Tunasco:
Hi Pretty!
hii
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by QueenBec: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2018
and how can we believe he spent up to that amount? Immature adults. Dafuq!
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Preshy561(f): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Slaye:

I just pity those who will think you are the one on your dp and fall prey to your scam and lose their money to you.
k..this urhobo man leave me alone..ain't the only girl in here..
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by blackbeau1(f): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
The girls reply tho. Dear Jesus . No questions asked. Btw, he spent 1m on the proposal drinks for a marriage that finally didn't hold. Money that could have helped lots of people. He deserves to be flogged.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by newoffer: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Immature strangers coming together. Marriage is not because u can afford it.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by cold(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tor as i no get money na make i hide my face
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
I love this mehn grin grin grin grin

Idiot....He will probably have one cultured babe that is ready to do anything to make him stay but he prefers a SLAY QUEEN
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by madeofhuman(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rokia2:
Well that is what happens when you get engaged to a so called girl.

LMFAOOOO
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Well since the guy's first name is Dollar then 1 million naira is chicken feed to him.anyway sorry about ur breakup shacheesy. Won't be difficult for u to get a new replacement cos many babes want to date a guy like ucheesy.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by ola12(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Slaye:

Is she fake?, I bin don dey trip o
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by ola12(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
D guy dodge bullet sef, very obvious d grl neva genuinely liked him
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Slaye: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
ola12:

Is she fake?, I bin don dey trip o

My guy nor trip na fellow guy like you o
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
hii
compliments of the season dear!
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Guy is probably a douchebag who thinks his money his everything. The lady did not even shake. She must have been waiting to escape.

I'll pick a jovial loving caring not rich guy over a rich sadistic monster any day.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
ola12:
D guy dodge bullet sef, very obvious d grl neva genuinely liked him
Or she's fed up with his nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.