Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,614 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (43167 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / 14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nathanieloo7(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
D girl no fyn self
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Fitzzgerald: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dollarface won't seize to amaze me... na wah Sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by omodave(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Marriage is not for children.. Well I think we can all learn from this.. Its not by spending
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by ojoduoludare(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
does this girl really worth spending 1m on?
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Make up your mind.

na so d thing pain me reach jare
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
the girl no fine nah, better to chop run clean mouth on time than to divorce later, who will balance him the 1m he spent during the engagement
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Jitey(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Speechless..
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by justjify(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
KelvinCX:
Just 1 million.
Is that one money
No sir, It's cowrie
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by lilyheaven: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rokia2:
Well that is what happens when you get engaged to a so called girl.
You have concluded, you don't even know if the man in question is mentally OK.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Mryacks: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Never make decisions in the heat of the moment...not all goes well
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by willibounce1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
lol....ipod girls are the best indeed. Did I read anambla in the write up? kikikikik...ipods be rike: Our ghels are the best....olosho don show my guy pepper.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by mikejj(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Lie, I can stake my two balls the girl ain't dating only that guy
baba your balls no be sure odds..kiki
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ndi local championship grin
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Any brother of mine, no matter how rich he is, who spends such a huge amount on drinks in a girl's birthday party will be forcefully taken to the mountain in Osun for spiritual cleansing and hot deliverance. He musto vomit that efo wey he chop angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.