Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back (4339 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by BusinessPlan22: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
My babe leave me after she japa 10 years ago, she come dey see me as local... Now she dey cry blood, no husband abroad. She want me... Her papa hold money, but I nor be brostitute...
She called me broke then, today, I dey roof my house, I get car, I wan marry my wife.

Give life time, since u are doing right, you won't be left out.
Peace!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by decatalyst(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
You better be careful.

Don't say because she has small money and full sauce of desperation and loose yourself oo

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by BusinessPlan22: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
decatalyst:
You better be careful

Why
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Funny woman.
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
My babe leave me after she japa 10 years ago, she come dey see me as local... Now she dey cry blood, no husband abroad. She want me... Her papa hold money, but I nor be brostitute...
She called me broke then, today, I dey roof my house, I get car, I wan marry my wife.

Peace!

Congratulations man. Reject her without looking back.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Emma2Seconds: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
God bless your hussle brotherly.Never let any body see you as second choice/option/alternative always remain One in millions

22 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by tee59(f): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why is it so difficult for ladies abroad to get guys to marry there? So for good ten years no suitors or she was whoring around? Why are men not marrying them? Is it because, the law of that land favour women than men? Has she been communicating with you all these years? Hmmmm, she bleeped up bad. Niggar, never look her side again oh. Karma is a bitch.

13 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by tayo60(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
She don see say life don better for you and moreso, you are still single. Don't take her back

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Stallionhorse: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you no want am.. Give me I need am.. No need for long story..
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Stallionhorse: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
tayo60:
She don see say life don better for you and moreso, you are still single. Don't take her back
omo!! You carry breast oo.. Are you single??
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Stallionhorse: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
tee59:
Why is it so difficult for ladies abroad to get guys to marry there? So for good ten years no suitors or she was whoring around? Why are men not marrying them? Is it because, the law of that land favour women than men? Has she been communicating with you all these years? Hmmmm, she bleeped up bad. Niggar, never look her side again oh. Karma is a bitch.
Jesus!! Who's side should he look?
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Autobot05: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Peace!

Factos

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Nobodyany1: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Peace!
this is beautiful... you just inspired someone now

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by EmiDon11: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
no, she is plural

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Stallionhorse: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
no, she is plural
those equipment is for real men, not kids like you.. Now go to xvideos and play. Allow men be men.. Shift a beg!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by satandeterrible: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
those equipment is for real men, not kids like you.. Now go to xvideos and play. Allow men be men.. Shift a beg!!

Arrogantly ignorant simp.
Your case is hopeless.
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Nonexisting: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na man you be brother. Stand your grounds and never fall for her manipulations. If she travel down come give you free fucck, reject am and run. Many of them vaginarians that once called me broke in Abuja back in the day are now begging me for flight tickets to come give me free fucck here in Owerri but I know that their agenda is to come and become lord of the rings so I no dey pick their calls again. I prophesy today that the Lord wey change my life for me go do am for all our broke-shamed brothers. Otito dirinu Jesu.

22 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by BusinessPlan22: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nobodyany1:

this is beautiful... you just inspired someone now
I was 22 then, I was depressed... Baba...
We move... I have a job, I own a bike logistics business, God gave me a hardworking caterer as a wife to be...
God will do yours bro

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by BusinessPlan22: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
tee59:

It was hard for me then... I thank God I recovered... Was 22 then
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by BusinessPlan22: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
tee59:

She was actually whoring, clubbing and made sure I saw the pictures... Piercings and tattoos... Doing all I didn't like to kill me.
Forget, we move. That na forgotten past

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by tosaino95(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
tee59:
Why is it so difficult for ladies abroad to get guys to marry there? So for good ten years no suitors or she was whoring around?
Why are men not marrying them?
Is it because, the law of that land favour women than men?
Has she been communicating with you all these years? Hmmmm, she bleeped up bad. Niggar, never look her side again oh. Karma is a bitch.
Maybe At the first bold
Yes at the second bold
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by tosaino95(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Na man you be brother. Stand your grounds and never fall for her manipulations. If she travel down come give you free fucck, reject am and run. Many of them vaginarians that once called me broke in Abuja back in the day are now begging me for flight tickets to come give me free fucck here in Owerri but I know that their agenda is to come and become lord of the rings so I no dey pick their calls again. I prophesy today that the Lord wey change my life for me go do am for all our broke-shamed brothers. Otito dirinu Jesu.
shebi you no exist grin grin
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by RisenJoe(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Peace!

Bro connect us
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by RisenJoe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Cumrade

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Uzomacharles: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
tee59:
they become proud and embrace toxic feminism. They will tell u boldly they dont like cooking or submit to a man. They also want to live above their means , only 5% of them are wife material the rest damaged goods

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Kobicove(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ten years is a long time abeg, don't go back to her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Edyice: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonexisting:

grin seems me and you dey follow same babe ...when I heard flight tickets ..

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by diogo23: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Peace!
She will use you as rag this time around, after ten years and she still want you back, brother think na please go for fresh blood because she have useless her life there

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by Generalwoodz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
angry
Give her my contact information

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by SavageBoy: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Breast or chest?? undecided
Re: My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back by CrownOfClay724: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why your post come dey sound like song?

I read it in Erigga's voice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You / My Letter To Another Nairalander / Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.