Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide (709 Views)

Have You Met A Nairalander Before? / Have You Met A Nairalander Before?? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by hesilo(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
I lost my job last year, I worked in a private firm so they downsized. I was a victim of the downsizing. The money I managed to save while working and the one they paid me off with I invested in a business. Truth is the business is power intensive. And now electricity in my area of business is so poor. I hardly meet up with promise as it's a laundry business I do. The business is collapsing and I barely feed. Please I need your help my head is so full as I can barely sleep. All that my head come up with are several ways I can make it doing evil. Please help me out in anyway you can before you probably see/read news about me here in nairaland where I was lynched trying to survive, be it job or support so I can at least change business /relocate or even buy a generator set. Thank you as you help.

Mods please help move this to front page
Cc; lalasticlala, mnd44...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by RoyalBlak007: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Not even a single pic of your laundry

..Hard to trust people these days
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Airforce come and help a brother, not just snapping your #13,000 wine for show off
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by hesilo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Not even a single pic of your laundry

..Hard to trust people these days
This is the pic of my shop. Please I am not joking.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Noloss(f): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
How I wish I can help but I am financially incapacitated now.
However, just want u to know there is light at the end of tunnel. There is hope for a tree was cut down, it will sprout again.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Don't relent.
Hope you find help soon.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Don't relent.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sorry man
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Timekeeper: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Different people different problems at different time for different reason. God will help you Op, even time keeper sef need help. God will help him too
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by egopersonified(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
You don't need a gen or to relocate, keep your shop open, take your washing machine and ironing table to a location with enough power. Ask around, it doesnt have to be free, neither does it have to be expensive. You can do it in someone's back yard with a small shade. Sit down and think along this line, walk around, talk to people, ask their opinions, you would be surprised the kind of advice people give that they can't carry out themselves but you will get inspiration from them. If this business fails, it's not nepa 's fault, it's yours, cause you choose not to do something different.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! / Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right / Guy Gets Caught Cheating By His Girl By Tries To Say The Chic Is A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.