Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari (569 Views)

Buhari Failed In Areas We Expected Him To Act During His Visit – Benue Govt. / Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States / Dino Melaye Rocks "Crying For Naija" Top To Mourn Benue Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by CasaFFa(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=504172

Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to make the plight of Nigerians a priority.

Omokri a stark critic of the All Progressive Congress on Tuesday queried Buhari for not visiting victims of Benue massacre.

He said this was contrary to Buhari’s hurried visited to his son, Yusuf who was recently involved in a bike accident.

In his tweets he wrote “Dear President Buhari, you visited your son Yusuf when he had a bike accident because you are his father.

“As father of the nation, don’t you think you should also visit the victims of herdsmen killings in Benue? Show that you care for Nigerians the way you care for your son.”

Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
No, he is off to Abia to see Orji Uzo Kalu on a mega APC rally,

Please help me vote back Buhari to get at me for voting him grin

Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2018
The truth is always bitter but we have to understand him too as he said old age will limit his performance.

Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2018
CasaFFa:

Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to make the plight of Nigerians a priority.

Omokri a stark critic of the All Progressive Congress on Tuesday queried Buhari for not visiting victims of Benue massacre.

He said this was contrary to Buhari’s hurried visited to his son, Yusuf who was recently involved in a bike accident.

In his tweets he wrote “Dear President Buhari, you visited your son Yusuf when he had a bike accident because you are his father.

“As father of the nation, don’t you think you should also visit the victims of herdsmen killings in Benue? Show that you care for Nigerians the way you care for your son.”

Nigger Area intrigues grin grin

Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by fergie001: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Who is he going to see in Benue? 'soft targets'
Nothing happened in Benue,just neighbours flexing muscle,that's all.
When the friends tire,they will rest.......meanwhile he is at a mega rally in Umuahia......
His colleagues attacked the fmr President who went to Kano to dance after a bomb-blast...
The President and his Vice are over there dancing FIA and Man's Not Hot respectively.

Rip to the dead......

Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by Kezifils(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2018
I was against Buhari for President in 2015. Come 2019, I must vote for him. This suffering will not end until some Zombies will see what others have seen and witnessed all along.
Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by aminu790(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kezifils:
I was against Buhari for President in 2015. Come 2019, I must vote for him. This suffering will not end
grin
Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by nijabazaar: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Wild wild wild thoughts...
Re: Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari by aolawale025: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
The FG should start talking of compensation for lives and property lost in Benue

(1) (Reply)

Challenge For Atiku Supporters And "Haters" / Please Read.. / May Obasenjo Never Write Me A Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.