Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (72090 Views)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by jamariwolf3(f): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Flashh:

Mehn Flashh is now soft on Nairaland these days because of ban he had gotten without knowing nothing. angry

If not, what that transgender(Jam.. ariwolf3) and fággot(Fitbillionairep) replied me, outta their oil-bloated brains; people would have known who the broke ass and stúpid fellow is. grin
you're a broke sissy faqqot. Telling a guy who made up to 500 million a night how to use his cash?
Shove your opinion down your wide anal hole, no one cares.
I ask again, how much do you worth bitch?
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by bedspread: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
What shall it profit a man if he gains the world and losses his soul......
Davido my brother.... Wealth is cool.... in fact it's good.... But without JESUS it's not worth it.. I tell u bro.... it's not
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

Davido , the frog voice musician who always licks wizkid foot.

Davido is just a useless kid, I prefer having a goat as a kid than Davido.

At the end of the day, he's still rich! So after you talk finish, you sleep...

And that goat you said you prefer having as a kid, let's just hope hunger doesn't make you kill it & eat...

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by plentykola(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pple will just come and call millions has if Na play 500million Ko 250million Ni

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Flashh: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
jamariwolf3.

You now expect me to start this with you this night? Na!

Eejits like you would even call God a sinner for condemning sin. grin

Just remove that (f) from your profile you orangutan. You can't troll with me that. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
bedspread:
What shall it profit a man if he gains the world and losses his soul......
Davido my brother.... Wealth is cool.... in fact it's good.... But without JESUS it's not worth it.. I tell u bro.... it's not

but wait ooo... did he tell you that he isn't a christain? Or that he doesn't pray?

Just because he's enjoying his hard earned money... the fruit of his labour doesn't mean he doesn't believe in God...

At the end of the day, even you that is quoting "What shall it profit a man... " might still go to hell...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Donshemzy1234: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

Even if God wants to give you a kid like davido, he will rather give you a goat since that's your prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Flashh: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
CplusJason:
The unintelligible outpouring from the mouth/fingers from the transgender is what baffles me. grin

I would have loved to make their lives a catalogue of disasters but i would give Mynd the opportunity to put them to rest.

Just Ignore them Boss. Na new year. grin
Been trying to ignore them.

I will boss. Thanks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by adims96(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

OK we have heard
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by CornFooPanda(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sunofgod:
Unwise investment......
That's what a broke man will say, he's got investments if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by David160(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Should have invested wisely.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Malakh: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
you niggaz are gonna be broke once war breaks out Paul told you guys about uncertain riches, you guys dont know Satan yet, he disguises curses as blessings that's the deception, Lucifer the Master deceiver
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Flashh:
You aren't wise with spending, Davido.

Someone that has been hustling all damn year.. 30B Tour.. country to country... now that he wants to enjoy the fruit of his labour, you're saying he's not wise in spending...

Now tell me, which is better... Going to the club & wasting money equivalent to that car in one night... or buying the car that will be an asset for some years?

It's not as if he's family, baby mama or kid are in need of money or anything... they all are living okay...

it's not a crime for someone to spoil himself once in a while after doing a damn good job...

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by LyfeJennings(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Horlaidex:
Congrats Davido!!!

Oh Lord! Bless my hustle, double my income and reduce my stress. I want to be a living testimony of ur grace before the year runs out.

Me self o
God Abeg o
Please God
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by LyfeJennings(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jackson042:

Someone that has been hustling all damn year.. 30B Tour.. country to country... now that he wants to enjoy the fruit of his labour, you're saying he's not wise in spending...

Now tell me, which is better... Going to the club & wasting money equivalent to that car in one night... or buying the car that will be an asset for some years?

It's not as if he's family, baby mama or kid are in need of money or anything... they all are living okay...

it's not a crime for someone to spoil himself once in a while after doing a damn good job...

God will embarrass U with blessing for this comment

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Plolly(f): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

I prefer the sense of a fish to urs
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

Are you done?
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by vertueptime: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sunofgod:
Unwise investment......

The car resemble toyota venza

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by LyfeJennings(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
YhungJoe:
Baba God why my own turn neva reach na..abi shey na by surname you dey bless people on d blessing script abeg make e reach my turn oo

Lmao
This got me rolling on the floor
E go happen my guy
We sef go loud
In Sha Allah,
We go bam die
God bless ur hustle bruh

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by PreciousBro: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
eezeribe:
These guys have made mockery of university education and certificates....
I wonder if a firstlcass graduate can ever afford the tyre of this car...
Lol I think not.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by vertueptime: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
See as people the quarrel over fake news
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Horlaidex:
Congrats Davido!!!

Oh Lord! Bless my hustle, double my income and reduce my stress. I want to be a living testimony of ur grace before the year runs out.

You can do this, sleep no more on your dreams. Davido doesnt sleep, I do not, you shouldnt.

The road to success is paved with sweat, tears and blood. Your sweat, your tears, your blood. Then above all, a plan. A successful plan and a desire to achieve your goal at all cost, including the cost of your very life. That is the Spirit of Winners. Success is not a coincidence, that is fraud, Success is sweeter when it comes from genius. Fraud is Good but Genius is best and bring eternal glories. This is what forges men to Gods. It is the very core of our existence, the reason we came to participate in this Holographic Simulation we call LIFE.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by LyfeJennings(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
airsaylongcon:

The annoying thing is that the ₦500m might be sales of tickets o. Not profit. With the cost that went into advertising, security, renting the venue, profit fit nor reach ₦100k

A lot of that was already taken care of by the sponsors
U know how much First Bank gave him for that concert?
Pepsi sef go give am money o
That venue might have been a partnership with Eko Hotel cos that show alone got the whole Eko Hotel selling out. From Skye Lounge to the pool Bar, to Eko Signatures.
500million sef small
That concert alone might have fetch the entire Victoria island more than a billion naira..
Even Anthony Shishler of Fahrenheit (The Hotel opposite Eko Hotel) on his IG bow say THIS IS THE NIGHT.
Even agbero make money
Beggar make money
Thieves got their share
That guy no exaggerate
He is saying #Fact
500million

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Reeberry: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
jamariwolf3:
you're a broke sissy faqqot. Telling a guy who made up to 500 million a night how to use his cash?
Shove your opinion down your wide anal hole, no one cares.
I ask again, how much do you worth bitch?
Shut up Zombie.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Temysteve(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

If bubu administration had provide job opportunities for a clueless folk like you, you won't come here to waste your 10mb. Ewuuuu

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by TellMeNothing: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Obudu man go say kpash!!! See headline now...

Figures upon fugures!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by biblegirl: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
I wish we choose d countries inwhich we re born in
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by TellMeNothing: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Where i come from My ppl go say kpash!!! See headline now...

Figures upon fugures!

After making N500m/ from his N30B....
Eeeje!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by temptnow: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Flashh:
You aren't wise with spending, Davido.
accountant general for APC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.