Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (72092 Views)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by 2shure: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
niggi pls
wtf long as epistle shit fo bro
wtf u smoking hun
what u been drinking niggi
what dope u been sniffing around here.
davido did rituals
wtf
we in africa men
and nigeria for fuc sake men
wake d fuc up.
hez afonja
afonja wit ogume
hand in hand
fuc all dat dangote shiit ma niggi
oh spare me the crap of dah celebrity lifestyle shiit
i made ma point u
bich ass niggis like u felt it.
i speak for me
and i always speak the truth
hes into music rituals
enough blood shed
when his late biggis stashed money in the boot
tagbo d junkie even got killed too
and months later
wtf a bentley to boast hmmmm
rituals sure paying
home based iluminati
with no gains but pains.Da grin did it b4
but fuc
now hez late
oh u talking about assets
no reasonable niggi gona buy a third hand g wagon for 30m
wasted investments with no real value
check olx
ma niggi
all those shiit aint got value
esp in naija
if u aint into rituals
u go hail

Jackson042:

You're just shouting ritualist up & down... are you the one that headlined the event?

You're talking about investments... do you think he doesn't have?

Lemme tell you something... there is a very big difference between a celebrity & an entrepreneur... There's also a difference between a celebrity WHO IS AN entrepreneur...

What about Lebron James? Mayweather? Sean Combs? They all have investments... but they also buy the latest cars & they are all Americans...

The reason why white men leave longer than blacks, is because they know how to balance fun & business... not blacks that will kill themselves with work...

Davido's 30B Tour was an investment & he has profited from it... Now that he wants to enjoy himself small, you're complaining...

So it is when someone invests in the whole world that you'll say that he has tried? If he dies of stress, who will then take care of his investments?

Even Dangote still finds time to go to AY Live & other events...

They all have the money.. let them live their lives...

You're saying if you had 40m you invest it... that's because you've not been around money the way these men have... you know how many cars Mayweather has?

You should also know that the Bentley Davido bought is no child's play... that's an investment... an asset... a $190k car.. if not more... years to come, that car will still be worth $100k... now, should incase Davido ever go broke, just that car alone can get him back on his feet when he sells it...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
2shure:
niggi pls
wtf long as epistle shit fo bro
wtf u smoking hun
what u been drinking niggi
what dope u been sniffing around here.
davido did rituals
wtf
we in africa men
and nigeria for fuc sake men
wake d fuc up.
hez afonja
afonja wit ogume
hand in hand
fuc all dat dangote shiit ma niggi
oh spare me the crap of dah celebrity lifestyle shiit
i made ma point u
bich ass niggis like u felt it.
i speak for me
and i always speak the truth
hes into music rituals
enough blood shed
when his late biggis stashed money in the boot
tagbo d junkie even got killed too
and months later
wtf a bentley to boast hmmmm
rituals sure paying
home based iluminati
with no gains but pains.Da grin did it b4
but fuc
now hez late

When you finish forcing yourself to speak janded, just remember TWO things...

1) I've also made my point!

2) No matter what you accuse him of, it won't deduct 10 naira from his account...

So better go & get your hustle up... and stop talking shit!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by 2shure: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2018
ma niggi
send me your account number
letme give in some donations
i dnt need no long ass epistle
your name was never mentioned
Jackson042:

When you finish forcing yourself to speak janded, just remember TWO things...

1) I've also made my point!

2) No matter what you accuse him of, it won't deduct 10 naira from his account...

So better go & get you hustle... and stop talking shit!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
2shure:
ma niggi
send me your account number
letme give in some donations
i dnt need no long ass epistle
your name was never mentioned

LOL... my guy.. i don't need your money... there are beggers on the streets who do...

Or Use it & double your hustle... Or better still, use it & learn how to speak good American English...

Just because you have a few thousands in your account doesn't mean you're richer than me...

You don't know my networth and I don't know yours...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by anochuko01(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:

They aren't mocking education and certificates, they are mocking the lazy fellows, or possibly not mocking anyone but showing their success.

Education and its certificates has helped a lot of lives, it has helped a lot of serious and hardworking fellows.

Now, ask yourself if you can subscribe or keep in update with any debating or academic channel the same way you follow musics and movies.

oga forget that thing.
FORMAL EDUCATION IS OVERRATED in man's quest for wealth.
so many hard working graduates with nothing to show for it.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by 2shure: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2018
rich niggis do hand to hand
no gun battles
id knock u off within a second
fuc your networth niggi
u aint worth shit
saw u the other day
driving a piece of shiit
in your weak ass mind oh lord u so rich
buh in reality u juz a hopeless broke ass wannabe
Jackson042:

LOL... my guy.. i don't need your money... there are beggers on the streets who do...

Or Use it & double you hustle... Or better still, use it & learn how to speak good American English...

Just because you have a few thousands in your account doesn't mean you're richer than me...

You don't know my networth and I don't know yours...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2018
2shure:
rich niggis do hand to hand
no gun battles
id knock u off within a second
fuc your networth niggi
u aint worth shit
saw u the other day
driving a piece of shiit
in your weak ass mind oh lord u so rich
buh in reality u juz a hopeless broke ass wannabe

LMFAO... Nice one... for your mind, you dropped a punchline...

When your parents told you to stop watching too much American gangster movies... You didn't listen... now, look at your life...

saw u the other day
driving a piece of shiit
Please, where exactly did you see me?

If person dey finger you for there wey dey make you feel like Trump, better tell am to stop ooo... no carry that leg come my side ooo...

Point of correction, rich niggas don't do hand to hand... they send people to get the job done for them... It's only gangsters who do hand to hand & they ALWAYS end up in jail...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by 2shure: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2018
lol
oh really
they send who to beat who
here for naija
u must be sipping some yay
ask burna boy and mr 2kay billing of maye abi na mr 2kay.
oya e don do
Jackson042:

LMFAO... Nice one... for your mind, you dropped a punchline...

When your parents told you to stop watching too much American gangster movies... You didn't listen... now, look at your life...

Please, where exactly did you see me?

If person dey finger you for there wey dey make you feel like Trump, better tell am to stop ooo... no carry that leg come my side ooo...

Point of correction, rich niggas don't do hand to hand... they send people to get the job done for them... It's only gangsters who do hand to hand & they ALWAYS end up in jail...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Ejanla07: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2018
ruggedtimi:
how did he confirm that he bought the car. But OP u funny does he have to mention the currency before u know he is talking about N500MILL.

500 million Zimbabwe dollar
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2018
2shure:
lol
oh really
they send who to beat who
here for naija
u must be sipping some yay
ask burna boy and mr 2kay billing of maye abi na mr 2kay.
oya e don do

So you know how to speak pingin english? Smh...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by olayemiabdul: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Ok Mr investor
Sunofgod:
Unwise investment......
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Habbatically: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
basty:

Poor man pickin reasoning
You be fool. Dey asslick Davido. Jobless asslicker.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by olumalcolm(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Davido hustle to mk money and he bought himself a nice ride but some crazy folks dey tlk say unwise investment. Nigerians ehn una no go kee persn. is it ur sweat or ur money? smtin dey worry una ooo. You dnt use panadol for someone else's headache abeg.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by ruggish10: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Unwise investment......

You are too wise...thats why your life is like this!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by ruggish10: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
These guys have made mockery of university education and certificates....
I wonder if a firstlcass graduate can ever afford the tyre of this car...

Exactly!
Personally...i would want my son to be a footballer in premier league....education is failing!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Davido is one of the best musicians we have in this country if not the best.

He knows how to switch styles and all that not doing one genre alone like his closest rival.
His hard work is really paying off.

best musician?
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Harrynight(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Davido is one of the best musicians we have in this country if not the best.

He knows how to switch styles and all that not doing one genre alone like his closest rival.
His hard work is really paying off.

he is not one of the best.... he occupy the position of the Very Best currently in Nigeria and Africa
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by DataMadam(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Nice ride!!!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by missbestie: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
neweraomo:
Is that a car compared to my own ,and I no shout embarassed
make we hear
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Edelweiss44: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2018
swashbuckler84:

Why are you this stupid?

Does Davido demand 10% of his fans' income in exchange for prosperity and salvation, while threatening hellfire if they don't comply? Is Davido exempt from taxes while operating for personal profit? How are the two comparable in any way?

I can see you need prayers to release your destiny from the cooking pot of witches in your village! The money Davido makes, are they not money donated by his fans? The money church makes, are they not money willingly given by church members like me to God? Have I ever come to you to report that my pastor put a gun to my head demanding for my tithe and offering before I gave it? Why are you concerned about my own money I give to God through the church or pastors? Is it your money? did you help me make the money?

And who did pastors threaten or curse for not paying tithes and offerings? Is it pastors that wrote the bible and included Malachi 3:1-10? So pastors should not quote what is written in the bible that says people who rob God of their tithes and offerings are cursed as it is clearly written in Malachi 3 simply because that message hurts your greedy nature? You are certainly a stingy hypocrite like Freeze your hero!

When they tell you to give your life to Christ and go for deliverance, you will say no that you don't need such, but look at you now; In case you don't know, the witches are about putting Maggi into the cooking pot where they are boiling your destiny, and very soon their food will be done!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Habbatically: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
Lawd half mercy. Too many poor bastards on this thread. Wtf
Coward you are.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by kaykay222(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
ho lord ...pls in your mercy bless me too....Baba God pls pik my call too oluwa mi....congrats to Davido......
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Witnes: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
I just liked this guy 4 his tireless hustling despite born with a silver spoon.
Enjoy ur sweat guy!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by efficiencie(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
One mumu daddy fleet abi na freeze no go see as ds wan dey flex im money o! Na one pessin troway thousands of dollars worth whiskey inside bathtub all in the name of flex...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by subtlemee(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2018
vicben27:
when He wants to Bless Someone Dosnt matter if one is def or dumb! the Blessing go Just fall on the person. this ur smile still dy Give me Joy Sha. happy new yr to ya
cheesy same to you bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Habyz(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2018
O lord bless my hustle.
Does this mean that he never had up to thirty billion in his account, I mean with all the noise then? #justsaying
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by YUSUPHER(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Clear the high way... [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Krisddon: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Unwise investment......
only the poor sees it so.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Malakh:
you niggaz are gonna be broke once war breaks out Paul told you guys about uncertain riches, you guys dont know Satan yet, he disguises curses as blessings that's the deception, Lucifer the Master deceiver
cry
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by 400billionman: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sunofgod:
Unwise investment......

Funny.

Not when money flows like water.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by bedspread: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jackson042:

My question is, how do you know that I'm not born again?

Just because I buy the latest cars doesn't mean i don't have Jesus Christ in my life... understand that

There are pastors who have private jets.. does that mean that they are not born again?

or do you think that it's only those who wear rags that will enter the kingdom of God?

Lemme ask you... If the trumpet should sound now, where do you think you're going?

That Davido bought that latest Bentley doesn't make him a sinner...

The truth is, you are the sinner because you are condemning him... and what does the Bible say about those who condemn others?

Wise up...
If you are saved, you will talk wisely when u see the WORD OF GOD
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
bedspread:
If you are saved, you will talk wisely when u see the WORD OF GOD

My dear, there's a difference between hearing the Word of God & understanding the Word of God..

If everyone should start bringing his/her own doctrine, then what's the use of the Bible?

YES... the Bible said, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul...

But none of us are saints... No human on this earth would not tell me that he/she wouldn't want to keep up with the latest trends...

That Davido bought the latest car doesn't mean he's not born again... If you have the type of money he has, you will do thesame... If buying the latest car means he doesn't have Jesus in his life, then you that is using a smartphone, why didn't you stick with Nokia 3310? Why did you upgrade? It equally means that you're not born again...

Remember, the Bible also said "Don't judge".

Even the guy quoting Bible for Davido, don't be surprised if Davido's faith in God is stronger than he's...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.