Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (72093 Views)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Edelweiss44: 2:42am On Jan 10, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are blind and hypocrites. Davido buys this kind of car and Freeze will say nothing, he won't question how many poor people in Davido's village he has helped, but if it's a pastor, the idiot will have mouth to complain nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by swashbuckler84: 3:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Depreciating assets are fantastic investments.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by swashbuckler84: 3:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Edelweiss44:
A lot of Nigerians are blind and hypocrites. Davido buys this kind of car and Freeze will say nothing, he won't question how many poor people in Davido's village he has helped, but if it's a pastor, the idiot will have mouth to complain nonsense

Why are you this stupid?

Does Davido demand 10% of his fans' income in exchange for prosperity and salvation, while threatening hellfire if they don't comply? Is Davido exempt from taxes while operating for personal profit? How are the two comparable in any way?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by basty: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Flashh:
You aren't wise with spending, Davido.

Poor man pickin reasoning
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by handsomeyinka(m): 3:48am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Davido , the frog voice musician who always licks wizkid foot.

Davido is just a useless kid, I prefer having a goat as a kid than Davido.

So shall it be in Jesus name..Amen
Let us know when your goat arrives,we will name it (GOATIDO)

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by revolt(m): 4:23am On Jan 10, 2018
So ppl blve this nonsense joke?!! No wonder buhari won an election in Nigeria.

500 million naira !!!! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by CYNODELEKS: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2018
And you will have goat as a kid...rubbish.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Paradigme777: 4:40am On Jan 10, 2018
subtlemee:
Thunder fire poverty.....this God just dey take time bless some people even with the frog voice lipsrsealed
Maybe u should get a frog voice also
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by bus2016(m): 4:40am On Jan 10, 2018
When u have money, but u don't have sense to use it; The 30Billion Gang will a stage show and collect ur money. Later, he will tell u what he buys with d money.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Stevengerd(m): 4:44am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
These guys have made mockery of university education and certificates....
I wonder if a firstlcass graduate can ever afford the tyre of this car...
Tyre Keh, U no say the battrey.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by MetroBaba1(m): 5:10am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:

grin

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by fagbohun4j(m): 5:18am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

AMEN!!! And na goat you go give birth to
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by DSoj(m): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Mumu. Poverty kill u there.

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Joe88(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Achieving excellence in academics is never a guarantee for financial success, it only shows you were diligent in whatever you did to achieve that academic success. Getting financial success is a different thing entirely.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by 2shure: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2018
black man mentality
a smello boi
does rituals
sucessful
1st thing na to draw tatoo
buy mowp(4 wheels)
jewelry
arrogance
pride

in d end he dies or getz killed

same davido dah killed his guys for rituals
robbers shud leave mr ibu alone o.

white man orientation.
he hammers big
invests in technology
infrastructure
ideas
bla bla bla
still dresses simple
no flashy car
no bling bling.

we are just useless
i havd 40m
and still counting on biz to open.
maybe a upgrade my ride kind of thing.

davido d tagbo killer
and ritualist
it has finally paid u 500m
fuc
this iz rituals men
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Burgerlomo: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2018
That's beautiful. Abeg Baba God pick my call too oo
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by onadana: 6:00am On Jan 10, 2018
subtlemee:
Thunder fire poverty.....this God just dey take time bless some people even with the frog voice lipsrsealed

Not all blessings comes from God.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by fedora04: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Congratulations Davido. You are the evidence of God's supreme blessings in a person's life...it will be too much...just like KING DAVID in the Holy Bible

Divinely blessed did you make these shoesHowever sent you a text message.Send me an email on godday79@yahoo.com.Need one
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Codes151(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
no b small
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by eedrissa(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2018
subtlemee:
pray for toad voice too..
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Olulinks(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

God will grant your hearts desire: goat child. Go and sin no more.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2018
HIS TIME IS HERE cool
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Fessy09(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
not atol sir grin
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by automatix: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
they can it is just for them to use their brain to figure out how money works.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Dollarship(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Those that cover book for exam where are you
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT U JACKSON TO BUY BENTLY 2018, Rock your life here on earth and Lose your Soul.....
Without Having JESUS CHRIST..... you Living is Worthless .....ITS A PAINFUL TRUTH...
A sweet and Complete Wealth is Being no Wealthy and Being Born Again....That what is Wealth

My question is, how do you know that I'm not born again?

Just because I buy the latest cars doesn't mean i don't have Jesus Christ in my life... understand that

There are pastors who have private jets.. does that mean that they are not born again?

or do you think that it's only those who wear rags that will enter the kingdom of God?

Lemme ask you... If the trumpet should sound now, where do you think you're going?

That Davido bought that latest Bentley doesn't make him a sinner...

The truth is, you are the sinner because you are condemning him... and what does the Bible say about those who condemn others?

Wise up...
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Shakushaku1(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Congratulations Davido. You are the evidence of God's supreme blessings in a person's life...it will be too much...just like KING DAVID in the Holy Bible

Ur level make sense o, how much.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by geedup(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
even if i earn more than that amount he earned i will not lavish it in acquiring such. davido doesn't know that one day his music won't be relevant anymore as change then will be inevitable. he now has kids from different women which is an incurred expense that must be met. be wise davido
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by johnuche111: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Davido is lies about everything. Where are the sources of the 500m he claim he made from the 30billionshit? Pathological liar.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by johnuche111: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Davido lies about everything. Where are the sources of the 500m he claim he made from the 30billionshit? Pathological liar.
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by lloydmuna2(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Blessing fall me
Money fall on me
Kudi fall on me
Ego fall on me
Owo fall on me
Too much money fall on me
Am not done talking, I said am not done talking ohh
I don't wanna be a player no more,
I wanna get some money more more
I wanna be chilling with kings and Queens ,rich fellas, billionaires, BABA God please connect me
Money fall on me
Success fall on me
Wealth fall on me
Private jets fall on me
Estate fall on me
Duplex fall on me
Mansion fall on me !!!
Amen ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert by Jackson042: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2018
2shure:
black man mentality
a smello boi
does rituals
sucessful
1st thing na to draw tatoo
buy mowp(4 wheels)
jewelry
arrogance
pride

in d end he dies or getz killed

same davido dah killed his guys for rituals
robbers shud leave mr ibu alone o.

white man orientation.
he hammers big
invests in technology
infrastructure
ideas
bla bla bla
still dresses simple
no flashy car
no bling bling.

we are just useless
i havd 40m
and still counting on biz to open.
maybe a upgrade my ride kind of thing.

davido d tagbo killer
and ritualist
it has finally paid u 500m
fuc
this iz rituals men

You're just shouting ritualist up & down... are you the one that headlined the event?

You're talking about investments... do you think he doesn't have?

Lemme tell you something... there is a very big difference between a celebrity & an entrepreneur... There's also a difference between a celebrity WHO IS AN entrepreneur...

What about Lebron James? Mayweather? Sean Combs? They all have investments... but they also buy the latest cars & they are all Americans...

The reason why white men leave longer than blacks, is because they know how to balance fun & business... not blacks that will kill themselves with work...

Davido's 30B Tour was an investment & he has profited from it... Now that he wants to enjoy himself small, you're complaining...

So it is when someone invests in the whole world that you'll say that he has tried? If he dies of stress, who will then take care of his investments?

Even Dangote still finds time to go to AY Live & other events...

They all have the money.. let them live their lives...

You're saying if you had 40m you invest it... that's because you've not been around money the way these men have... you know how many cars Mayweather has?

You should also know that the Bentley Davido bought is no child's play... that's an investment... an asset... a $190k car.. if not more... years to come, that car will still be worth $100k... now, should incase Davido ever go broke, just that car alone can get him back on his feet when he sells it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.