Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. (914 Views)

Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts / Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal / Illicit Sex Causes Poverty And Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Well, I am writing this piece because I have seen that Sex is so common today among every age group, Men see ladies as sex objects and when you see a men admiring a lady, it's all about fantasizing sex in the mind.
Male Gender will always be hunters while the female gender will always be hunted.
Sex between married couples is the best and remains the best.
Illicit sex is deadly.

My reasons.
1. Man has the Spirit, the soul, the body.. the soul is responsible for our emotions, the body expresses them, the spirit is most times neglected by majority, When we have sex, Our bodies, souls and spirits are joined together, Having multiple partners, you can only imagine how connected you will be in the soul and spirit to those partners even though in body you might think you aren't connected.
Every human being has a source, where we were born into, our upbringing developed into who we are today, at birth Some are blessed by traditional gods or otherwise with different spiritual incisions attached,
Most of us today just see a lady which we don't know their sources and sleep with them, yes we don't contact HIV but we are cleaved to them, any curse or blessing any of them receives is shared by the two of those involved, it is a bond.

Some cannot do without sleeping around - they say so and laugh but meanwhile they are under a spiritual bondage, they have slept with a lady they shouldn't have slept with, the more they sleep around, the more that 'sleeping around' bondage is spread and they are powerless, many of them will read this and lambast but the truth is the truth. I am not condemning but it's time TO BREAK FREE.
Some are not making headway in life, things are not going so smoothly but they take solace that wizkid or Davido or any popstar sleeps around and is still rich, so they continue... they have slept with wrong partners and astonishingly they keep on spreading the demonic spirit of 'no breakthrough' to others.
A girl was deceived and had her heart shattered, she then picked up a padlock and said that the man that deceived her would have his destiny locked up and she locked the padlock and threw it away, the curse would surely work because there was already a sexual connection between them.
The Guy who thought he was wise enough to manipulate words, have sex with her and dump her appeared to be a fool afterall, of course some of these curses don't appear immediately but when they do, the Wise people around will notice, some earn money but can't use it for themselves, they waste all in search of women.
some experience retrogression, others setbacks, others depression, etc
Illicit Sex.! it's Time to break free and Quit.

2. When you have sex with a virgin, a blood covenant is made simply because blood is involved and you are bound for life to that person except death separates, a Nairalander was saying that sex is marriage, that's true because sex acts as a SEAL. It Binds together and when you bind two pieces of wood together and want to separate by force, you of course know the results?
When you Get married ideally and you have your own wife, you created and voluntarily entered into a covenant, when you therefore break that covenant by involving a third party, the consequences are dastardly, broken homes are rampant today and we know that it all started from breaking of the marriage covenant, some children raised from broken homes get angry and implosive causing people around them and the society harm, those who break the oath of marriage themselves are not internally Happy, they go all lengths in searching for internal happiness and once they can't get it, they set sights in harming others.

The Dangers of illicit sex are plenty, it's naive for us to think that once we don't contact HIV, we're fine, that's a Lie.
Your body might be fine but what of the remaining two you can't see?.

Everyone is doing it doesn't make it right, the pleasures of hearing a girl scream and moan, the pleasures of releasing a fluid, the pleasures of orgasm are good but dastardly if done the wrong way.
I'm not a pastor or spiritual person but from what I see around me, I see families broken, I see men struggle against life challenges when ordinarily they shouldn't then I weep and cry.. If Men could be the wise.

Recently.. I read how Yahoo boys use the destiny of girls and vice versa then I wondered, people know these things but can't stop? that doesn't seem natural... They should better get help.
I know people like this and I pray there be a change because Most Think they are enjoying life.
See we should note that Nothing is new under the Sun, it happened before, it is happening, it will still happen but we should learn.

Most men Think that when they sleep around then they will get married then I laugh, you think you can destroy others' life and enjoy yours,? it doesn't work that way..
I knew a man who had a wife he made a covenant with, he later didn't marry her because he changed his ways, he got married to another, they had a daughter but the covenant he broke and failed to spirituality attack claimed his life and that of his wife with a poor innocent child left on earth.
Even if we don't love ourselves, what of Posterity? what of our children? should they suffer because of our actions, is that fair?

Good Begats Good.
Evil Begats Evil.

Those who are wise and listen to God's instructions are doing it for their own good not God's.
If you Do good, it's for yourself.
If you do evil, it's for yourself.

Politicians steal, but they wouldn't end up spending the money, they lay up possessions for the Just.
Because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right but as I said,

You'll get paid back in your own Coin.
Thank you.
Yes you can stop today, Even though you get converted or changed, the consequences might still be there but it's never too late to salvage a situation, if you are not doing it for yourself, Do it For You.

You work hard and earn little? why is this so?
You try and try, struggle and struggle? why? Broken relationships everytime? Broken spirit everytime?
past mistakes.? it's time to Break Free.
It's time.
Some things you can't see are holding you back.
Be free.. Set yourself free, The Holy Books are there.
God Almighty is there. And everything can't be possible IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO FREE YOUR SELF, REMEMBER We hold the key to our lives, not parents or brothers or clerics but us.
Some walked this path but are out, You too Can.

Sex has changed lives.
It has also marred lives.

please the mods should let everyone learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. by Lorechino(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
this thread get as e be.
Re: Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wise word from the op. Only few will learn from it. Many are now used to sex that they find it difficult to break free from the bondage of formication. It is that bad. Cos everybody is doing it doesn't make it right. Watch how they will come at you from speaking the bitter truth.

Unfornately, topics like this wouldn't grace FP.

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak / Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. / Valentine Gifts For Men (unique Suggestions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.