Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (39703 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by MrFly(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Sharp niggi

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by ikemesit4477: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:
According to a Twitter user, his neighbor just found out that her boyfriend of 3 months is getting married after she stumbled on his invitation card.

When she asked him why he lied to her when she asked if he had a girlfriend, the man defended himself saying she was her fiancee then and not a girlfriend.

Read the rest of the tweets below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-found-out-her-boyfriend-of-3.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
maybe is high time we start filling form before entering into any relationship! So that any defaulter can be seriously dealt with! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by XTLikeNat777: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
This one touch me o!

Sinaj
This your name keeps ringing bell � in my ear.
Happy new year to you
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by olamide452(f): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

My sister, over fine dey worry you, I swear! Will you marry me, pleeeeease! Trust me, I won't lie to you like this guy! Oti ye e! grin
bro, looks can be deceiving o grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
KushyKush:
Make she no take am personal.

She was just a botty call. Na these same people go come shout men are trash if he left his fiancee for the girlfriend.

PS: The girl deserves it too...she definitely had other guys who were after her but choose to go after this guy and I know it is because he is financially balanced tongue
Why are you supporting bad thing na? If it was a girl that did this I know you will start abusing ladies. The guy knew he had no plans for her and would break up with her in 3 months but still went ahead to decieve her faking to be a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by sinaj(f): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
XTLikeNat777:

Si.naj
This your name keeps ringing bell � in my ear.
Happy new year to you
Happy new year to u too smiley
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
You were just a side chick...sorry about ur lose.hope u chop im money sha.Anyway ladies beware of endtime boyfriends.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Twoclans(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol bt really its just 3months he just liked her alot and wanted her arrnd him b4 he got married. He meant no harm and im sure she knew that unless she was being naive bt he shud have disclosed it 2her b4 hand. Ladies do worse than dis u know dat.

I completely agree with you.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:
The guy answered truthfully and deceptively.

End time boyfriend angry
if I give you end time slap
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by northvietnam(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
seejay80s:
girls can frustrate ur life, she is now pretending as if she doesnt cheat, if ur girl friend cheats on u , e go remain small make u hang urself

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by iamsammie(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Now you must ask:
Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you have a fiancee?
Are you married?
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by missbestie: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamsammie:
Now you must ask:
Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you have a fiancee?
Are you married?
and what if he says no but lying?
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by jeff1607(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
No man sees a good girl and turns away
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by iamstrong(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
BUT HE LITERALLY DIDNT LIE NAH.....HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE A GALFRIEND SHOOO!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Seyi8701: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
i just wonder why men do this, why lead a lady on when you know you wouldn't end up with her, for me its just being stupid and wicked, now place your self in her shoes would you be happy if she gets married just the way he did? i'm sure you answer is NO! hmm we human we cause problems for ourselves
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Seyi8701: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
jeff1607:
No man sees a good girl and turns away

hmm..a lot see but they cant just get married to more than one so they ditch the OTHER good girl, which is bad, why lead a girl on when you know you wouldn't end up with her, most of we guys know who we ending up with and that's the true
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Seyi8701: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
itiswellandwell:
She should just understand that shit happens. He never too spoil. It's just 3 months. All the best sha.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

my question is why lead a lady on when you wouldnt end up with her?
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Moukandjo: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
olamide452:

bro, looks can be deceiving o grin
No, pretty! You know you're really beautiful but you're trying to be humble, right? I understand! smiley
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Imagine the nonsense, some guys are just heartless.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by bizzy500: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Angy55:
Trust men at your own peril. angry angry
lol i guess uve fall a victim
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by bizzy500: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
This one touch me o!
lol dont worry...i cant do that to u honey tongue
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by sinaj(f): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
bizzy500:
lol dont worry...i cant do that to u honey tongue
na so we dey hear
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by dordor4(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is wickedness in high places. Chai! I'm heading to my boyfriend's house right now to ask him if he has sm1 to marry.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by bizzy500: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
na so we dey hear
dats because u dont knw me...dont u knw u re special

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Sierusvirus(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is a good news for me.
When you beat a girl in the game she thinks she knows best.
I will encourage many guys to start rejecting and dumping girls this way so they will also feel the pains too. Just a little of what they do to men and already crying a river.
" If you seek equity, you do equity and if you want equity, you come with clean hands "
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by laudate: 2:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Chanchit:
She won't tell us of her behaviour, being a fiancé before meeting her does not stop him for sticking with her if she's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Chanchit: 4:36am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=64084664][/quote]
Your own problem is comprehension. so I would pass.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by gentleedu(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2018
cerowo:
It's still fresh na, she should jst forget and move on.... Guys bad sha
likewise girls
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by laudate: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chanchit:
Your own problem is comprehension. so I would pass.

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Reelmii: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
he should hav just told her d truth, then if she is ohk with it she would still date him at least dat will reduce her disappointment wen she gets to hear of his wedding
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Casmir14(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm not Surprise. Nigerian men are evil
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by bizzy500: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
sinaj:
na so we dey hear
ff me back girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.