Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi (1136 Views)

Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by Groovenaija360(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Magnus Abe, senator representing Rivers South East senatorial district, has maintained that he would not leave the All Progressives Congress (APC). This came after news flying around the media insinuates he intends to leave the All Progressive congress.

Sen. Abe on Tuesday, who spoke to the media in Port Harcourt, Rivers State declared his loyalty to the party despite crisis rocking it.

He casts his blame to the party leaders for various crisis in the party, while calling on Rivers State politicians to shun party affiliations and embrace peace to develop the state.

He said: “Let me say it clearly, that I am one of the founding fathers of APC in the State. APC is not a political party. It is more than a political party. What is happening in the party is that the people, who should be neutral appeared to have taken sides.

“We will continue to look up to the leaders of the party to make things happen. The party is committed to make things happen. So, if I leave it, where will I go?

“There is absolutely no possibility that people will leave where they want things happen, to where such philosophy does not exist. There is nothing that will make us leave where we believe things would happen”, the lawmaker stressed.

On tussle of power between Minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi and Governor Nyesom Wike, Sen. Abe said he was in support of anything that was for the good of the state.

“Anything the governor does that is positive and can improve the state, I am in support of it.

“Anything the Minister of Transportation (Rotimi Amaechi), says that can improve the state, I support it”, he added.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/senator-abe-hints-dumping-apc-amaechi/

Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by RZArecta(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2018
Op, your header and post say completely opposite things, I hope you're not high on tramadol and kaikai ? Bloggers sef cool

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by ubongokon(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2018
A wise man, pdp is never an option for u.
Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by Groovenaija360(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by 1shortblackboy: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2018
OP wetin dey worry u? because he said he will support anything the governor does that is good for the sate. is that not what all normal right thinking members of society should do? bia get sense o

1 Like

Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by dignity33: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Beware of leuretta Onochie media outlet BMC on Nairaland they open alot of Username to operate and assemble there comments together to distract people from the topic against this evil Government by calling the author names like pigs, afonja, IPOB to create room for tribal media war within the tribes and make the topic useless.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
OP sense fall on you.
Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by MrPolitics: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Thinking PDP will lose Rivers state in 2019 is wishful thinking.
Abe's best option will be to run for senate again
Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2018
MAGNUS the rightful candidate that can muscle power from WIKE but Amaechi fighting MAGNUS just to make sure #IKWERRE AGENDA in Rivers continues. Don't quote me.
Re: Senator Abe Hints On Dumping APC, Amaechi by 48noble(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
keep forming boss until everybody have taken side...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment / PDP Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari / Congrats To Enugu State Thread As They Set A New Record On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.