Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos (691 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by bumi10(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some people are really lucky when it comes to things regarding marriage. Some have been looking for years and this marriage just happened after 7 days of meeting to the amazement of people. Facebook recently witnessed a mild drama as one of the first marriage of the year is that of Chidimma Obodoechina Amedu.

Amedu made a post online that he will get married to any lady he meets online in few days. His new bride Sophy Ijeoma who commented and showed interest went on to build a chemistry with Chidimma, and the On 6th of January, 2018 they got married.

He posted on 30th Dec. 2017: Am of age to and I am ready to say I do and am wasting no time. Send in your applications. The most qualified will be married on January 6,2018. Application closes 12mid night, 31/12/2017. Am serious about this oh and don’t say you did not see it on time. Goodluck.

Sophy Ijeoma then commented ; Am interested, just DM me, lols. Amedu later took to his Facebook wall to share the testimony; Others thought I was joking when I made the post that I needed to get married to any girl I would meet in few days from that day. Jokingly posted vacancy advert.

She jokingly commented saying she was interested and on 6/1/18 I got married by Igbo tradition to my one in town egg.congrts ij-Obodo. UDI gave me and I paid. Hahaahha

See Below:

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/man-marries-lady-he-met-on-facebook.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by Josephjnr(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good one. Me too go try am.
Re: Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by NaoSlay: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2018

The man is ugly, the woman looks like one of the seven beast mentioned in the Bible.

When two uglies meet.

I wonder how their children would look like, more like an alpha ape.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

#Girlsarehoes.
#Menarescum.

Re: Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by Snow02: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
good for them let us nor come and hear super story later o
Re: Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by makdcash(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ok nice one
Re: Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by LionDeLeo: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

The man is ugly, the woman looks like one of the seven beast mentioned in the Bible.

When two uglies meet.

I wonder how their children would look like, more like an alpha ape.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

#Girlsarehoes.
#Menarescum.

Re: Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
We have many here but pride and fear of bashing wouldn't let them advertise.

Lalasticlala come see this great news.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Plunges Five Floors To Her Death During ‘extravagant Balcony Sex’ / Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? / Leave Your Profile Here And Maybe...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.