Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady (2377 Views)

See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / I Seriousel Need A Responsible Lady For Marriage / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by chinawapz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
SmellingAnus:
There are many retired oloshos that are now responsible... undecided

You get what am saying...God bless you brother
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Preshy561(f): 5:28am On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:
if that was true there would not be so many single mothers.
so many you say??shocked
how many have you seen
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
only irresponsible men find it difficult to see responsible ladies..

Wow ! Your comments are out of this world.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Rooneyboy(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Mermaida:

I love palmwine, sweet palmwine
Drunkard.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Hmmm preach !
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by nezzar: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
# Team female pharmacists
# Marriage
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by braine(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:

This is just an unfounded statement.

Anyway, I agree with op. Its not easy finding responsible babes online.

The good ones are hidden somewhere not socially active.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by chinawapz(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
Your opinion is blunt
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by mikejj(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mermaida:

I love palmwine, sweet palmwine
kiki tak it easy o
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Chaaiii... There are a few branches to that but in the simplest of nutshells, You nailed it!

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
mikejj:
I think i will marry her and make her responsible.to me all humans are irresponsible and all human are responsible....everyone has a smal stupidity inside of him

You will meet a lady in her 20s and make her responsible ?? Do you think you have such power to break a woman or make her bend to your will so easily? cheesy

So by attempting to make her responsible, you are then saying that she is irresponsible naa. Now, you wanna use human will, your own will to break her and make her something else after years of her exposure to irresponsibility and chaos of character. Lol

I think you underrate the power and stubbornness of the human Spirit. Only two people can change a man or woman.... God and then the person himself (and that includes even after you have shown people all the love, it is still up to them to allow the love touch them and transform them for good). #Fact

So my friend, looolll... save yourself the heartbreak. wink You cannot make a slut and pussy donator responsible. She is what she is, so please look for the real deal.

And for every human having a hint of stupidity in them according to your logic... Well, stupidity levels vary. wink So then, cannot you find one with a lower or very negligibly low degree of stupidity??!!! angry

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by frankkydee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallezt:
Any quality a woman claim she has, she is the most deficient Of that same quality.

You are totally correct any quality you say you have is just the ones you are so deficient of. Gbam!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Mermaida(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rooneyboy:
Drunkard.

My dear, I wanted to comment o, but I noticed ur Monika ...BOY, so I understand
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Rooneyboy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mermaida:

My dear, I wanted to comment o, but I noticed ur Monika ...BOY, so I understand

I'm not particularly perturbed about what you just wrote, I'm more concerned about what you have on your signature.

"if you look at my profile pic and still consider me a boy then that should be ur own headache and not mine"

*@ur signature, tell me about this your friend *
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by 234GT(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
They are everywhere but you choose to meet only slayqueens.

You are a slayqueen too
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
234GT:

You are a slayqueen too
I'm not a slayqueen o, not slaying anything, slaying my books maybe cheesy.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by 234GT(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm not a slayqueen o, not slaying anything, slaying my books maybe cheesy.

Maybe I should say you are beautiful then, since you aren't comfortable with the tag slayqueen.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
234GT:

Maybe I should say you are beautiful then, since you aren't comfortable with the tag slayqueen.
Better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Pastor? / What Is This Babe Up To / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.