Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You (2625 Views)

Why Do Redpillers Hate This Queen So Much? / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by NManonymous(m): 5:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Who can tell me the name of this queen?

Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Mememan: 5:32am On Jan 11, 2018
NManonymous:
Amara
The Agbor olosho

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Queen?

Where is her Kingdom?
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by mys3ry(m): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2018
olihilistic:
Queen?

Where is her Kingdom?

haha, someone heart.
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by NManonymous(m): 5:55am On Jan 11, 2018
olihilistic:
Queen?

Where is her Kingdom?
a heart
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Amarabae(f): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Who is she?
Queen for which kingdom?
Marine kingdom?
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by mys3ry(m): 6:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Who is she?
Queen for which kingdom?
Marine kingdom?

Hey dont get jealous you are a queen too. grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Bbdealer(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2018
A slay queen
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by naija1stpikin: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2018
queen amina
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by banre(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2018
this chic must be ibo.
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by DavilleBadt(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2018
em..... Your queen right? Nd maybe u ar d king.
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by ElRapido: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Queen of the coast
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2018
NManonymous:
na so spirit wife dey start oh, b4 u know it now u will see urself romancing her in ur dream without knowing that u are only romancing one old woman from ur village....

na joke oh..
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2018
NManonymous:
Her name is Ogenekaro, she is from delta urhobo, her Instagram name is Kirachaana, she schools in a private university.
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Her name is Ogenekaro, she is from delta urhobo, her Instagram name is Kirachaana, she schools in a private university.
information minister
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2018
phemmyfour:
information minister
And the information is very detailed grin.
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by eezeribe(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2018
NManonymous:
Queen of your 'ass licking women Kingdom' in which you are the king...
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by MasterKim: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
CNN
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by AuntyAmope(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2018
She’s here with us
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Blackfire(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:

Aaahhhh..

Are u a monitlring spirit husband jealous follower pained minister of information.
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by NManonymous(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
guy you dey bad.
thanks alot
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
NManonymous:
guy you dey bad. thanks alot
Where is the something for me?
Re: Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:

I doff my hat for you lady. That was a very fast CIA/CID work smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter / Be Honest. How Long Can An Adult Stay Celibate. / Bbnaija Mercy Having Sex With IK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.