Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (15932 Views)

Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. / Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
can someone give me directions to good ashawo joints in ilorin apart from cocacola and obbo road ? The person wey direct me to better joint will have 5k transfered to him/her coz this ilorin too boring abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
shocked

From anywhere u are take a Bike tell em u going to Emir of Ilorin Palace, their exist a Central Mosque there enter there and read Quran.

Make AfonjaPig cash u o Iddiota

undecided

First to Comments grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by iamay(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol try waterview at G.R.A
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blackfreedom:
shocked

From anywhere u are take a Bike tell em u going to Emir of Ilorin Palace, their exist a Central Mosque there enter there and read Quran.

Make AfonjaPig cash u o Iddiota

undecided

First to Comments grin
na ur papa u suppose dey tell da one

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Rosted Thunder fire you there idiot shild, See ur balls like Biafra Republic Coconut, u too wan Bleep, See imbecide dey claim man too.

Go n study your life more to commit sucide, Bastard moderfucker son of a Bitch
na you write your nonsense na only you still share am. That rope dem be dey use tie you for yaba left no strong at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
na you write your nonsense na only you still share am. That rope dem be dey use tie you for yaba left no strong at all.

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2018
Na wah o see as people dey overlook 5k coz na small money. Nigerians too greedy mehn.
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Obbo road. No remind me of embarassed
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Abeg make person help this bros
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Gofwane(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Abeg make person help this bros

ok @op go to shoprite and wait @ the gate, any lady you see and you like, just walk up to her and tell her you want to have some freaking fun with her. Instantly, she will follow you anywhere you go so far as you have money because most of them are ashana.

Or

Go to tanke junction and follow the street beside access bank down as if you are going to post office, along that road by the right hand side you will see a club there. They even have strippers there

Oya where is my 5k angry

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gofwane:

ok @op go to shoprite and wait @ the gate, any lady you see and you like, just walk up to her and tell her you want to have some freaking fun with her. Instantly, she will follow you anywhere you go so far as you have money because most of them are ashana.

Or

Go to tanke junction and follow the street beside access bank down as if you are going to post office, along that road by the right hand side you will see a club there. They even have strippers there

Oya where is my 5k angry
i need ashawo joints not shoprite gate or club. I no want cocacola or obo rd coz all those place don tire me.
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Marshalxv(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bross come tanke olosho joint plenty there just ask any sabi okada man to take you to joint. na u go taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Marshalxv:
Bross come tanke olosho joint plenty there just ask any sabi okada man to take you to joint. na u go taya.
lol ilorin nor too get joints like that jare. Me don live ilorin before. He go find tire
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Marshalxv(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
lol ilorin nor too get joints like that jare. Me don live ilorin before. He go find tire

Bross, joints dey oo, but Na who go, go know, everything for here na coded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by pussyponder: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Any where u dey...just get cab to post office or challenge..from there tell any bike man to take u to coca cola...enter the road opposite first bank u go see joint wella ...na there all the prokricum dey happen...
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
pussyponder:
Any where u dey...just get cab to post office or challenge..from there tell any bike man to take u to coca cola...enter the road opposite first bank u go see joint wella ...na there all the prokricum dey happen...
thanks but you sabi any other joints aside cocacola?
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by ibkonekt(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Rosted Thunder fire you there idiot shild, See ur balls like Biafra Republic Coconut, u too wan Bleep, See imbecide dey claim man too.

Go n study your life more to commit sucide, Bastard moderfucker son of a Bitch

chai e really pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Marshalxv:

Bross, joints dey oo, but Na who go, go know, everything for here na coded.
which ones u sabi? Na only for unity me know.
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Adeemman: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
can someone give me directions to good ashawo joints in ilorin apart from cocacola and obbo road ? The person wey direct me to better joint will have 5k transfered to him/her coz this ilorin too boring abeg.

U can try Honeymoon, anoda joint located @ d back of Kasmag line along unity road.
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Adeemman:

U can try Honeymoon, anoda joint located @ d back of Kasmag line along unity road.
i still go honeymoon yesterday but the girl wey I dey find don commot..... Which other joints u know abeg?.....
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by pussyponder: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Guy lock up abeg...u no get any 5k for anyone here...u ask for joints guys Don talk am u still dey ask for another one...if u sabi all these places y then u come online dey ask foolish questions,

5 Likes

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
pussyponder:
Guy lock up abeg...u no get any 5k for anyone here...u ask for joints guys Don talk am u still dey ask for another one...if u sabi all these places y then u come online dey ask foolish questions,
send ur a/c number
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by BamideleScope(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:

message me
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by pussyponder: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
send ur a/c number
0233518402 ,,wema bank
Acc name: Olowofola akinwunmi..

Oya surprise me biko
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by dasparrow: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
You bloody fornicator deserves to be stripped naked and paraded on the dusty streets of your town or city. Lack of self control is a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by dasparrow: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
pussyponder:

0233518402 ,,wema bank
Acc name: Olowofola akinwunmi..

Oya surprise me biko

You think you will ever make it in life supporting a fornicator?
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Opentokwowledge: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hin go just shock some people when den brother bring one olosho come house say na hin he wan wife cos that one don dey preggy for am. #sayNOtooloshoism!
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Hin go just shock some people when den brother bring one olosho come house say na hin he wan wife cos that one don dey preggy for am. #sayNOtooloshoism!
that girl u call babe na oloso too abi u think say na only u she dey Bleep?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by pepemendy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Graceland gaa akanbi is d solution for olosho, then item7 at oke odo tanke for runs girl and better girl, just go there you will see then standing at the front of the take way eatery, pick one tell her you'd like to buy her food, then you're good to go, or better still let's go together
Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by borednhorny: 10:03am On May 06, 2018
Bros, go to Everton guest house beside kwara hotel. Na from the gate the girls go dey hussle you. Better still I can share u some contacts on WhatsApp for some freelance girls. No need for the 5k, salvation is free.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k by HitlerGaddafi: 8:30pm On May 06, 2018
borednhorny:
Bros, go to Everton guest house beside kwara hotel. Na from the gate the girls go dey hussle you. Better still I can share u some contacts on WhatsApp for some freelance girls. No need for the 5k, salvation is free.
my man I go everton last week. Met one girl tina. Yoruba girl just drink my malt for nothing. Wanted to carry her day break but i changed my mind. Her room is directly opposite the guest house. Which other joints you sabi abeg asides cocacola?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.