Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] (12675 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] / Bed Room Pictures For Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
Yes, what happened?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by peeps4u: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
Water
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
What happened
A houseboy refused to clear after the Oga had meal and even has the temerity to snap and post on Nairaland with Oga phone while he sleeps.
Akpan, meet me upstairs!! angry sad

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by OYENIYIJK: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
you finished eating

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by ambitiouschap1: 7:45pm On May 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
you finished eating
Na you dey enjoy prolific, I envy you ooo
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Ayoleeboy007: 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Whoever can tell me the name of the food and how many orgasms took place on that bed today will get at least 1k recharge card.
beans and garri

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by SultanM: 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
Go and wash the plates and arrange your Oga room
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
Whoever can tell me the name of the food and how many orgasms took place on that bed today will get at least 1k recharge card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Meedon: 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
Parte after parte
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
If you can't give your woman orgasms after orgasms like a pro, she'll cheat on you with one of my students. My students or readers are all over the world and they are gurus in bed. They don't use drugs or concoctions. They just read Lasticle book, practice what's inside and that's all.

Download the free version below.

2 Shares

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by sunnychibs(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:
beans, 5
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2020
sunnychibs:
beans, 5

Wow! Almost. If no one gets it, I'll send you the 1k. It's just a narrow escape.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by OYENIYIJK: 8:07pm On May 04, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

Na you dey enjoy prolific, I envy you ooo
me too dey envy some people. the people wey I dey envy still dey envy some other peoples. the people people I dey envy still dey envy another people people of peoples. grin grin
We go laugh last

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
beans and garri 4 organsm

Almost too. You're more accurate than Sunny. So, I'll give the 1k to who gets the answer or who is closer to the main answer.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Galactico4ever(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2020
Seems like beans and some thick liquid, 3 org
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Kennyfancy(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2020
Beans and roasted plaintain
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Yes, what happened?
What happened there is that you are just an attention seeker constantly seeking validation on a faceless forum.

Have I answered the question?
Please send me the price.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Seems like beans and some thick liquid, 3 org

Almost got it. I'm using this "almost" to confuse you guys so that I won't give out much cue. If no man wins this card, I'll pick one female Nairalander and give it to her.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by olamidedivotee(f): 8:23pm On May 04, 2020
The headline no be here
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by bamvik(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2020
beans and pap, i can only guess how many org because only u knows that. so i guess two
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Galactico4ever(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2020
You ate legumes with milk 1orgy
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! Almost. If no one gets it, I'll send you the 1k. It's just a narrow escape.
iLegendd hmmm it seem Corona hasn' t reach your area...,you are still bleeping...oya tell us how many minute or hours to reach 5 orgasm you dey count am abi you dey observe the leg abi she dey shower you with am ... be like say you are very satisfy and happy you had to share.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by ChewingStick(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2020
... typing
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Akube1z: 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
Cakephp:

What happened there is that you are just an attention seeker constantly seeking validation on a faceless forum.

Have I answered the question?
Please send me the price.

You troll me too much and I like inspiring you each time you attack me.

If you don't know what to do with your life, start exercising. While doing the exercise, switch on your video recorder and document everything — one day, you'll make money with those videos.

The picture below is my exercise this evening. Just do as I did and you'll be fine. Stop wasting your time online seeking attention in vain.

Each post I create has a motive, but your comments don't have motives apart from being noticed and getting a reply.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by ambitiouschap1: 8:54pm On May 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

me too dey envy some people. the people wey I dey envy still dey envy some other peoples. the people people I dey envy still dey envy another people people of peoples. grin grin
We go laugh last

I swear bro, the thing get has it be.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
Akube1z:
People don't eat beans before sex. you will just
be belching throughout the sex.according to my findings.

My guess is salad(carrot,cucumber. and so on)

Unfortunately, don't eat sex-enhancement food — I just eat what's on my mind. When it comes to sex, Lasticle and TDFG with exercise are the only real solutions men need.

Fruit is for nourishment, not for sex — sex is mind control + exercise and nothing more.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Akube1z: 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Akube1z: 9:09pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Fruit is for nourishment, not for sex — sex is mind control + exercise and nothing more.
True. But their are some fruit good for sex. You need exercise, but you have to eat good and nourishing food for your body system.
I remember the last time I ate only banana as my night food and my normal exercise before I sleep.
I know what I happen to my body system. The next day my whole body was 100% active
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
Lol. Ok, maybe you think that I somehow find you or your posts interesting and that's the reason I comment on your threads?
You're very far from the reality!

Your thread is always topping the first page whenever I visit this romance section to read new gists and while away time, as though your existence depends on creating new threads on a daily basis?
I have never viewed your profile but I'm guessing you've created more than 1K threads by this time.

I only comment on your threads to deter and irritate you to drop the habit, I'm just surprised you value my comments and find it interesting.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
Akube1z:

True. But their are some fruit good for sex. You need exercise, but you have to eat good and nourishing food for your body system.
I remember the last time I ate only banana as my night food and my normal exercise before I sleep.
I know what I happen to my body system. The next day my whole body was 100% active

You're right. Just that I have NEVER eaten fruit for the sake of sex — I eat them for the sake of health. When it comes to sex, real mean depend on only two things: mind control and exercise. Luckily, Lasticle book has all the info in detail from A—Z.

Talking about book, foreigners are buying those books on a regular basis. Yesterday, we made only 31k from PD (one of the platforms I published those books).

So, real men are reading those books and getting their bedroom games 100% back without fruits. Though, I still love fruits, but for nourishment sake.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
You no get dining room?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.