Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA (23819 Views)

I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA / Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by ocelot2006(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aaaaaand it goes to a NORTHERNER...why am I not surprised?
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by AerialMapper: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Took position from Ayo Oke and gave Ahmed Rufai. Please all the South Westerners gives yourselves a knock. You all sold out and are not reaping anything...reminds me of the famous Afonja
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by kakakiEledumare: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Somebody without any security experience. This country called Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Mayflowa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
planetx:
The question is not whether he is qualified for the job or not I am sure he his, but in a multi ethnic and multi religious country like country this president appointments are too lopsided in favour of one section of the country and religion. Why is this hard for people to understand.

This beats any explaination. I am in awe in how anyone could be so sectional! Almost all the security outfits are headed by one ethnic group! Something is fundaentally wrong! There is a certain movement going on!
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by vertueptime: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Movingcoil:

No very wrong we already know our fate so already empowered ourselves, we don't depend on federal government, Na you the thing fit dey affect cos you voted in APC with some hope that is being dashed to the wall.

We are doing well
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
And you were there to surpervise the training ?
iswallker:

A retired foreign service officer...

He is a spy..

Has similar training to a CIA agent...

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians / We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.