Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (16737 Views)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Why Do Most Girls Use There Old Pictures On Social Media / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thats cus they have so many eggs that one basket cant contain them all cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by bjboss(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pepsi101:
Because they are not disciplined, lack discerning mindset, lack purpose and are not shrewd in their relationships.

all of this for them ??
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Keeping their options open in case of dissapointment, I think it should depend on how serious their relationship is

Nigerian guys nko who act like cheating is their birthright?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by HeWrites(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
How can ladies of nowadays Slay when they don't cheat?

Where the hell do you want them find money for Bend down select bra, clothes, shoes etc

#SlayersOnly
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Constantiney: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Likewise Nigerian guys,so why?
God bless you.
Hypocrisy of these humans is one of a kind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
because some foolish guys give women money
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Cyrealmusic(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nasir123(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Some wicked once just want to spread the HIV their infected with.
Guy,make sure you always use condom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because Nigerian ladies are, by default, inane and lack basic reasoning, so they seek stupid ways to justify their wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Uyeye(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
wink
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
Because many of the eggs go bad and they can infect the others if placed in the same basket. So its best you separate them in different baskets so that at the end of the day you will have at least one good egg to hold unto.

And no you didn't make any sense.
.Some of us just sacrifice reasonable comments for a chance to be on FP. Sad.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Apina(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
I don't know why people make a big deal about women who are not their life partners choosing to do whatever they feel like with themselves. If you don't like hoes, it's very simple, Dont marry or date them. Leave them for those who are interested, life is that simple. There's almost no day, someone doesn't come up with this hoe issue and it's getting stale. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by liri(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Men don't have eggs mbok!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sirgay:
Some Nigerian girls will always have justifications for their nature which is hoeing, a girl will be dating, fucking two -ten guys saying she can't put her egg in one basket, why can't you just break up with that unserious bf before you start a new relationship, no they won't because they want to be collecting from all.

But guys do it also it's not a new thing
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
Because many of the eggs go bad and they can infect the others if placed in the same basket. So its best you separate them in different baskets so that at the end of the day you will have at least one good egg to hold unto.
chai,no wonder why HIV is now so prevalent in Nigeria than any country.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
expecting a counter thread as soon as possible from d female folks
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Doz gals no go geh good answer give us...

Na to dey shout all guys are d same dey sabi... Gals lyk to dey collect frm hia n dia, chai.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by tbliz: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME THING GUYS USE TO CHEAT TOO..................ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
liri:

Men don't have eggs mbok!
But they gat balls wink
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by royalamour(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Just answer and stop shifting grounds.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by tbliz: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Because Nigerian ladies are, by default, inane and lack basic reasoning, so they seek stupid ways to justify their wrongs.

WE WOULD BE MORE STUPID ONY IF WE DONT....................................YOU GUYS USE THE SAME PROVERB TO CHEAT TOO
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Same way Nigerian guys use the same cliché.... Bitches are not loyal!

Come to reality, some Nigerian men don't deserve been an egg in a basket nevertheless the only egg in the basket
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by royalamour(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Same way Nigerian guys use the same cliché.... Bitches are not loyal!

Come to reality, some Nigerian men don't deserve been an egg in a basket nevertheless the only egg in the basket

Wait o... Are you a woman wrapper?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by vicben27(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
na ur toto go suffer am na!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
tbliz:

WE WOULD BE MORE STUPID ONY IF WE DONT....................................YOU GUYS USE THE SAME PROVERB TO CHEAT TOO

I have never seen anything as stupid as this? So you're justifying cheating?! On what grounds please? I don't take it easy with guys who cheat. No one is a saint. No gender has the monopoly to such act of stupidity, but here you are glorifying cheating.

And maybe you're illiterate so you don't understand that the question is directed to females. Answer it and stop shifting grounds.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by liri(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But they gat balls wink

Well the subject is bout "eggs" and not "ball sacks". And for what its worth, we already have one sack to hold both our balls. I dare say that all our eggs/balls are in a basket, but I don't know how many baskets these slay queen are putting their eggs in.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by newoffer: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
All they have to offer is the snail meat . Just like Nigerian Graduate are unemployable , so are all these bitches who slay all about people's heart.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by ofuonyebi: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
one single lady flirting with over 5-promiscus fiances...to play safe?

the question you should ask them is...why do their marriage use to end in shambles and tears?

when those freelance lovers suddenly jam themselves with her story..idiots who could not keep their virginity and chastity..

yet want one mumu man to make happy home..for them in the name of love or marriage...? mbanu!...tufiakwa!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by richythePH(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I have never seen anything as stupid as this? So you're justifying cheating?! On what grounds please? I don't take it easy with guys who cheat. No one is a saint. No gender has the monopoly to such act of stupidity, but here you are glorifying cheating.

And maybe you're illiterate so you don't understand that the question is directed to females. Answer it and stop shifting grounds.

Lmfao

bros no be fight na cheesy

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by vicben27(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
I cant shear my woman wit any other man and l cant cheat on my woman (vasline as bin helping Us hehehe). l make sure am well understood about that. if shez caught shez a gonna she knowz me well enough. mean while bitches will alwayz be bitches
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
liri:

Well the subject is bout "eggs" and not "ball sacks". And for what its worth, we already have one sack to hold both our balls. I dare say that all our eggs/balls are in a basket, but I don't know how many baskets these slay queen are putting their eggs in.
No need to nor cause we're wise already so it's a foolish thing for a girl to put all her eggs in one basket......cause you guys don't worth it cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Butty1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because they don't really know what they want... What they're practically doing is try and error... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) / Dating In London Can Be Difficult / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.