Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots (19586 Views)

Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by nezer83: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
chloride6:
I want to use this medium to apologize to everyone i ever campaigned to or argued with over the candidacy of Buhari in the 2015 general election. It is now clear that Buhari is a monumental error that must be corrected come 2019.

To err is human, to forgive is divine. Once again forgive me.

You are forgiven nigga but buhari till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by mamaafrik(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
The campaign needs to start now,make sure you emlighten 5 ignorant people about this government,Turn to your neighbour and say "welcome to this change",where is them tinubu,falana,soyinka,utomi,bakare,mbaka,oputa,2face,ezekwesili,obasanjo,akande and obahiagbon ?,agba tio kehunsoro yio ketansareoo,our elders,you used to talk,have you all been bribed or is it just cowardice?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Lomprico2: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
LZAA:

na omenka get dat account bro

For real?? Well, d modafucker should come and say something here lemmi see.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by ttmax09(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
We voted for change and change we shall get grin

I pray buhari gets elected again in 2019...we must live long to witness this change including our unborn kids.

Sheybe una no get sense before ni... grin
Amen oooooooooooooo
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by heendrix(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
We voted for change and change we shall get grin

I pray buhari gets elected again in 2019...we must live long to witness this change including our unborn kids.

Sheybe una no get sense before ni... grin

Lol grin
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by heendrix(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki

you would not see him here now o

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Lastborn0074: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
It's easy to criticise a government from a distance. It's easy to fight for power without preparing for governance. How did we even arrive here?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Troublemaker007(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Bought #220 down here 4 my side last Nite

E b like say dos filling station sales wot ever dey like

sells.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by bid4rich(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is time for me to do business jor grin
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by LZAA: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lomprico2:

For real?? Well, d modafucker should come and say something here lemmi see.
true dat

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by miltonchux(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
guterMann:
Expect a significant increase in the price of goods and services across all sectors of the economy.

Buhari has taken Nigeria 'back in time',the little progress Nigeria made has been reversed,it will take decades to correct this mistake.

By the time Buhari finishes with Nigeria and Nigerians they will know the difference between six and half a dozen.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
The Land of Rising what, can you guys govern yourself. The Ibo race is never united and you are hear talking about your dream Land of rising sun that may never come to reality.
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by buchilino(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
chloride6:
I want to use this medium to apologise to everyone who I ever campaigned to or argued with concerning the candidacy of Buhari in the 2015 general elections. It is now clear that electing Buhari was monumental error, one that must be corrected very soon.

To err is human, to forgive is divine. Once again I plead your forgiveness.

MY DEAR, I ADMIRE YOUR GUTS N COURAGE.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by adetes: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Heheheh

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Troublemaker007:

sells.

Tnx bro

but 4 dat tin way dey ur hand hold it back
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by colli247(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
chloride6:
I want to use this medium to apologise to everyone who I ever campaigned to or argued with concerning the candidacy of Buhari in the 2015 general elections. It is now clear that electing Buhari was monumental error, one that must be corrected very soon.

hhahahahaahhahhah them don dey come out one by one
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Ejlove4u(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
2019 cm quick pls.. BUBU PLS TAKE UR CHANGE AND GIVE US OUR CORUPTION

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by mokset123: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
I buy 198 or 200 naira a litre in benin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by nwakibie3(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aieboocaar:
My brother my sister, That which we fear is now upon us!!!... the inevitable has happened

In just 3years Under this clueless, unrepentant jihadist of a president PETROL PRICE HAS INCREASED TWICE!!!

At 1st zombies blamed their worst nightmare GEJ,
That wasn't enough, they blamed the rise in price of dollar
Then again they blamed the falling oil price
Still wasn't satisfied, they blamed PDP elements for hoarding fuel undecided

this time around they might blame the sun for shinning too hardembarassed
#2019_come_Quick_biko

Then again they blamed the falling oil price

you forgot to add they also blamed the rising price grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Freeman59: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
chloride6:

to redeem yourself , campaign against him in 2019, only then can you be fully redeemed.

you are forgiven, go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Depot?

They are selling here at 160naira at my business district, Marina precisely.

Something need to be done urgently.

This is not the change we voted for.

Enjoy ur change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by xcolanto(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class zombies NL on this thread.
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by happen2: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
jazinogold:
Babangida brought Road safety
Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence.
Obasanjo brought handset.
Yaradua brought Amnesty
Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter.
Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN.
Goodluck built Amajeri schools.
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
Change
Hardship

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by youngzeal1: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
In enugu, we still buying 210 per litre
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by tonytony208(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
clevvermind:
N145 or nothing. We would reject any other price other than the normal price.

If you try anything, Bro, buhari won't mind gunning you down. Buhari has no regard for human life

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by tonytony208(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
SAVAGE!!! ON THE OTHER HAND WHAT BAFFLES ME MOST IS THAT BUHARI WILL STILL WIN THE 2019 ELECTION EVEN IF HE HAS NOTHING TO SHOW. HE SAID HE FOUGHT CORRUPTION THEN ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED FOR THEIR CRIME AND THE MONEY THEY REMITTED ON WHOSE ACCOUNT IS THE MONEY DEPOSITED.

And maybe we should also ask how his son got 56 million naira to buy a power bike

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by overdoseme: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Don't have time to read this rubbish sef, if them like they should sell petrol for #500 Per litre, the good news is that GOD is just so wonderful that we don't need fuel before we can breathe. Thank GOD man no be GOD.
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by CosmicJames(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
jazinogold:
Babangida brought Road safety
Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence.
Obasanjo brought handset.
Yaradua brought Amnesty
Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter.
Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN.
Goodluck built Amajeri schools.
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
Buhari bring
Change. Evil change that is killing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by otokx(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
It is 205 in conoil at the junction.
Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by ivandragon: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2018
9jakohai:
Looking at the posts here, it is obvious that most Nigerians don't want fuel prices to increase...they want prices to stay below N100...even at the expense of our economy.

When GEJ increased fuel to N140 from N65 in 2012....many of them were protesting. That included the then opposition.

Now, fuel is about to be increased....and many of them are protesting.

My own is that we should have let GEJ increase prices in 2012. I backed it then, it made sense, even people like Okonjo-Iweala and HRH the Emir of Kano backed it (and HRH the Emir still backs it). If we had...by now prices would be higher, GEJ would have lost the election in 2015 by a wider margin...but invetment would have flowed into the downstream sector....and eventually prices would have come down.

Buhari should deregulate. Yes, it would cost him politically. Yes, fuel is going to cost N300 per liter. But there would be nothing like scarcity again.And market forces will bring down the price eventually, and we would have more investment and jobs. IT WORKED FOR GSM...it would work for oil too!

agree with most of your opinions... but what do you mean by prices coming down?

is it from the N300 it might shoot up to initially or the present N145-N200 band we presently buy?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
ivandragon:

agree with most of your opinions... but what do you mean by prices coming down?

is it from the N300 it might shoot up to initially or the present N145-N200 band we presently buy?

Eventually, competition will bring prices down.

I'm more interested in the investment that would flow in, once price controls have been removed, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? / EFCC Traces Akwa Ibom’s N1.4b To 11 Accounts / Primaries: 272 Senators, Reps May Not Return In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.