Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? (56444 Views)

Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
Good morning kiss

Morning, hope you good?

Why the anonyimousity?
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Morning, hope you good?

Why the anonyimousity?
Not really but I'm fine kiss

You already know the story smiley but I'm coming out from ban with the queens account today
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
Not really but I'm fine kiss

You already know the story smiley but I'm coming out from ban with the queens account today
I don't know your story, what happened?
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

I don't know your story, what happened?
It's done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Seen. Modify so that I can quote you.

Cc Babyforever
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
It's done
Alright, don't feel threatened since you harmed no one.

You are obviously paying the price of reporting someone cheesy cheesy

Lol, you don't like him?
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Alright, don't feel threatened since you harmed no one.

You are obviously paying the price of reporting someone cheesy cheesy

Lol, you don't like him?
He can't threatened me I just allow him to have his time

You self cheesy cheesy

I don't don't biko he's Yoruba and I can't date them I love my igbo brothers
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
He can't threatened me I just allow him to have his time

You self cheesy cheesy

I don't don't biko he's Yoruba and I can't date them I love my igbo brothers

Lol, just continue with your harmless Nland activities when you are back, don't go against the rule to avoid another shoot.

Do well to see the incident as a normal shii ladies do face in the hands of men, don't totally ignore his Nland mentions, reply him sometimes to make him feel respected.

Just avoid his wrath cheesy grin

He can't play fast on you cheesy
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, just continue with your harmless Nland activities when you are back, don't go against the rule to avoid another shoot.

Do well to see the incident as a normal shii ladies do face in the hands of men, don't totally ignore his Nland mentions, reply him sometimes to make him feel respected.

Just avoid his wrath cheesy grin

He can't play fast on you cheesy
I I'll do my best cheesy

Donstan make him feel respected when he's not my husband or boyfriend sad my life different from what you think I rearly communicate with people I don't have anything to talk about..... I just want to avoid him smiley If not that your ego is too high are you not supposed to be the right man by my side undecided

You just love that word fast one cheesy cheesy
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I I'll do my best cheesy

Donstan make him feel respected when he's not my husband or boyfriend sad my life different from what you think I rearly communicate with people I don't have anything to talk about..... I just want to avoid him smiley If not that your ego is too high are you not supposed to be the right man by my side undecided

You just love that word fast one cheesy cheesy

Respect people in general, be it man or woman not your boyfriend or husband alone.

@Embolden. Ayam not understanding grin grin
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Respect people in general, be it man or woman not your boyfriend or husband alone.

@Embolden. Ayam not understanding grin grin
OK let's see how it goes smiley

Yes nah he that is feeling like a king even to toast you can not toast undecided
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by brain22(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
I think mother was the drunker
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
OK let's see how it goes smiley

Yes nah he that is feeling like a king even to toast you can not toast undecided

Hahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy This lady is crazy cheesy Funny you, king ke? grin

Can't stop laughing grin
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Hahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy This lady is crazy cheesy Funny you, king ke? grin

Can't stop laughing grin
Yes nah that's what you're feeling like you think the world revolves around you undecided You won't value what you have until you've lost it cheesy cheesy
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
Yes nah that's what you're feeling like you think the world revolves around you undecided You won't value what you have until you've lost it cheesy cheesy

What makes you think I don't value what I have?
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

What makes you think I don't value what I have?
Because you're taking it for granted
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by donstan18: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
Because you're taking it for granted

I don't take things for granted kiss I don't
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by Babyforever(f): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

I don't take things for granted kiss I don't
l ok ny donstan eyes are always on you
Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by hope4life: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is a case of what is called ambiguity in English Language. Ambiguity is a grammatical situation where a sentence is capable of two or more meanings depending on the mindset of the speaker.We have lexical ambiguity and structural ambiguity. The case above is lexical.There are two antecedents'mother' and 'daughter' qualified by the same pronoun 'she'.So the 'she' can refer to either ' mother' or 'daughter'.So only the speaker who witnessed the action can categorically state who was drunk.To a third part who was not there, either of 'mother' or 'daughter' is correct. English Prof. can shed more light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.